ONE

FACADE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{  O N E  }

 

Walking around the school's halls at 7 am in the morning was the most dreadful thing for Yuri. You see this is one of the times wherein hundreds of students are running around the halls for their classes and Yuri works hard to be unnoticed. Every morning she struggles not be involved in any commotion. She has suceeded for the past few years of her college life and she hopes it'll stay the same until the last years of her stay here.

 

"You know being a wallflower wouldn't do you any good." someone whispered to Yuri.

 

Yuri sighed for the nth time this week. There were already two people who talked to her and the worst part is that these guys were actually popular. "It's peaceful and I like it." slightly turning around, facing her childhood friend Tiffany.

"Peaceful huh. That wouldn't last in college dear. Don't waste your talents." her friend sighed and walked away.

 

Tiffany was Yuri's friend since she was seven, a family friend to be specific. They meet almost every summer everytime Tiffany visits Korea from California. But apparently Tiffany stopped going to Korea after a few years and Yuri didn't have any slightest idea why.

 

"Yuri!"

who is this time. Oh my god why did he shout my name?

Yuri turned around seeing that person approaching her was no other than her partner for their English project. She sighed and approached him while looking down at her shoes. She looked up slowly checking her surroundings if anyone was looking at them. When she was sure that the coast was clear, she looked up to Baekhyun raising her brow at him.

"You know better than to call my name out loud." Yuri hissed

"Aww. It's no biggie Yuri. No one heard it except for you." Baekhyun wiggled his brow.

"Tsk what do you need?" Yuri acted pissed off although she wasn't clearly feeling like that at all.

"It's about our project. I want us to meet up outside school."

"And why would I agree?"

"Because you need me and your grade?" Baekhyun shrugged and Yuri showed an annoyed expression which was real this time.

"Ugh. Fine. Where do we have to meet up?"

"Great! 2pm, Saturday! I'll text you where!" Baekhyun said and ran off to his class.

Yuri sighed and caressed her temples as she went to her first class of the day, still worrying about the fact that one of her peaceful Saturdays will be taken away from her.

I hate my life.

 

...

 

"Are you really sure you want to transfer in our school?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes, I'm definitely sure. Is something wrong with that."

"Yes there is. I don't want to see you everyday."

"Dude. you." Luhan said throwing him a random thing he picked up from his side.

"Aww. I love you too." Chanyeol and dodged at a pillow Luhan unconciously threw.

"Tsk. You guys know I want to be transferred there because of you guys. My old school's sick man!" Luhan reasoned out.

"I know. But are you really sure you wanted to transfer there because of us?" Chanyeol smirked emphasizing the word us.

"You are impossible. Ofcourse I'm sure!" Luhan defended.

"You've got temper issues. I'm breaking up with you. Go away and see a doctor!" Chanyeol said and walked away.

"Why are you my friend again?" Luhan asked looking at his friend weirdly.

 

"Because he's an idiot and you're an idiot as well." Baekhyun said as plopped down the couch next to Luhan.

"Excuse me but where did you come from?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well, I came from school mother." Baekhyun said sarcastically.

"Oh, man, I really didn't know that." Chanyeol talked back.

"Too bad for you then." Baekhyun answered back as well.

 

Luhan sighed at how the childish the two can be. Although they act really immature at times, he really loves them for they never left his side at all times. They're the only people Luhan can trust, and he wants it to stay that way forever.

 

"It's going to be really tiring at our school. Are you sure you really want to transfer there?" Baekhyun asked Luhan.

"Ofcourse I am sure guys. It'll make us spend more time together." Luhan nodded and smiled playfully.

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol teased. "It's really us you wanted to be with?" Chanyeol teased.

Luhan sighed and glared at his friend. This ing diot. "Why am I friends with you guys!" Luhan said.

"Because we're lovely." Baekhyun said wiggling his brows while patting his two cheeks.

"Dude. Are you gay?" Chanyeol asked.

"Go away Chanyeol." he glared at him.

"Guys will you stop bickering that's you all ever did since you two got here!" Luhan scolded them.

"Don't worry Luhan. We love each other." Baekhyun said groping Chanyeol's neck.

"Yeah we do." Chanyeol said while struggling to get away from Baekhyun's grip as he tries to strangle him at the same time.

"Well I can fortunately see that. My heart feels it." Luhan chuckled. "By the way, I'll be transferring tomorrow and I want it to be peaceful."

"Peaceful? Whoa dude, the word peaceful doesn't exist in your life." Baekhyun said.

"Can't we just try? I know you guys will help me." Luhan pouted.

"Dude. Not manly." Chanyeol said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter