TWELVE

FACADE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{  T W E L V E  } 

 

 

 

"Cheers!"

It's almost 10 pm when everyone was still gathered in the small table drowning themselves in alcohol. Each person in the room was enjoying the food and drinks, laughing, singing, talking and more whilst there were two people who were an exception.

"Why won't you guys drink?" Minseok asked. 

"I can't." said Yuri.

"I'm not allowed." said Luhan.

"Ohhhkay." said Suho. "So why can't you?" pointing to Yuri. "And why are you not allowed?" pointing to Luhan.

"I was sick. Can't drink much." Yuri shrugged. Don't wanna risk being unconcious again.

"How about you?" Minseok asked Luhan.

"Uhhh, I'm alcohol intolerant." he said.

"Wait, wha--" Baekhyun said.

"Shut up freak." Chanyeol said covering the guy's mouth.

"That's a sad thing to hear. It's not an everyday that we get to receive free food and drinks." Minseok said earning a slap in his back by Yixing.

"Not your money, have shame." Yixing sad while drinking another glass of soju.

"Look who's talking." Minseok replied.

On the other hand, Luhan glared at Baekhyun for almost blowing his cover up. Only a few people really know the truth of his drinking habits. He might not be frequently drinking but once he does, he won't really be affected by it. 

After a while he noticed Yuri eyeing him. "What?" he mouthed at her.

She scuffed and shook her head. "Nothing."

Yuri looked at the clock starting to get worried about the time. It may be a weekend but she was planning to go out of town to visit her father the following day. She thought of them all being drunk while driving home. Oh dear, how will all these people go home. How will I get home.  Yuri might get a cab if she wants but due to the ungodly time, she wouldn't want to risk going home alone. I hate this place.

 

 

Luhan stood up from his seat and approached Yuri. No one really noticed him for everyone was starting to get sober and were engaged in their own businesses. Luhan knows that he isn't supposed to stay that close or even interact with Yuri for what happened the other night, but he has his reasons. He saw the look in her face and the frequent glances she makes to check her watch. She might want to go home.

"Do you need a ride home?" he whispered from her back.

Yuri got startled. "Goodness sake Luhan, you scared me."

"Sorry, did I make your heart jump?" he laughed.

Yuri mocked a laugh. "Ha ha ha. No."

"Oh, so did I make it stop then?" he smirked.

"Maybe yes? Maybe no." she rolled her eyes.

"That's a good start." he shrugged. "Now do you want to go home or not?"

Yuri furrowed her brows. The offer was tempting but the boy was a bith the whole day to her. At the same time, she's also shy from everything that he did for her last time. "I don't want anyone mocking us if we go home together." she said. Yuri has always been bothered everytime poeple talk about them.

"They won't notice, they're drunk."

Yuri nodded her head and followed Luhan out of the room, but before retreating she scanned the room and noticed the state everyone was in. "What if Krystal looked for you?" she scuffed.

Luhan flicked her forehead which made her caress it. "I don't care about the girl, she's a stalker. I wonder why a person like her can even be in the student council."

Yuri remembered what Krystal told her and felt another pain of guilt rushing in. "She might have reasons." she said which made Luhan raise his right eyebrow. "I mean she might really like you. Pffft. She's blind if that's so."  said Yuri and walked ahead out of the restaurant.

Luhan followed and unlocked his car from a distance while Yuri immediately entered his car before the owner. Luhan laughed at the girl seeing the changes that happened to her even for just a short time. "Good way to beat the owner of the car from entering his car first."

"You are slow."

"I'm not, you're just too fast." he smirked.

"Shut up. I'm not fast."

Luhan started the engine with a smile on his face. He had always want to take this girl home, and this is a good start.

"Wipe that grin off your face or I'm go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter