PROLOGUE - YURI

FACADE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ YURI }

 

Peaceful Approach;;

One of the things Yuri liked the most is when she's alone reading a book or listening to her ipod in full blast. She simply likes it because no one will be there to disturb or care with whatever she does. It's just her. Only her and the things she wants to do. People say that this girl was pretty boring, but she doesn't care. Chaos was never an option to her and the only noise she would want to hear is the music from her player. But despite of having a peaceful aura, you might think that she was listening to some classical s and mozart stuff but that's not her. She was the type of person to listen alternative rock when she's sad, powerful ballads when she's happy, and RnB songs when she's in the mood for love. Different right?

Love? No she's never been in love. The only love she recieved was from her father and older brother. That's it, no more, no less. Unfortunately her brother is still in a state of coma up to now. A few years ago they were involved in some serious accident that led to her brother's state and her mother's death. Yuri's light was lost. To Yuri, her mother was her light and her source of happiness. She wouldn't let anything sad of ungrateful happen to her daughter even thought she has to fight for it. She trained and raised Yuri as a happy go lucky lady but to their dismay, she died. From then on Yuri and her father grew a lot closer for they were the only ones who stand by each others side. Both of them tried to be strong and no matter how hard it is to see the person they love die they still fought all the sadness that was enveloping them. Apparently Yuri's father was a lot more silent than her mother. This time she was taught on how to be more sophisticated and demure, which Yuri was having a hard time adjust to. But who knew that this will be a personality she'll be most comfortable with right now.

It's been four years since the incident but Yuri's brother was far away from being concio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter