TWO

FACADE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{  T W O  } 

 

It's the day.

Luhan streched his arms and legs which occupied the majority of the his bed. He rolled around and tried to take in that he was going to transfer today. He groaned at the thought and got up from bed. He shuffled his hair and yawned as he went straight to the bathroom to groom himself.

What have I done? I can't have second thoughts now.

He brushed his teeth and stared at his reflection in the mirror. He smiled to himself as he thought of the events that happened yesterday. And for the first time in his life, he never thought that he would be excited for going to school.

( The Day Before )

With his hoodie and his earphones on, Luhan walked at the pathway nearing towards his rented apartment. Yes, he has his own car but he prefers walking alone, it gives him time to think about things that worries him. As Luhan looked at his surroundings, he noticed the familiarity of the place. This used to be the place where he releases all his stress, where he plays his favorite sport, where he can be happy. Luhan once again looked around and noticed that no one was around, the soccer field was plainly abandoned and it saddens him that no one cared for this place rather than him. That's what he at least thoughts.

He dumped his bag at the spot next to the field and took out his soccer ball that he brought from their hangout place with the boys. He then raced at the middle out the field with a smile on his face. He started to throw the ball in the air and hit it with his knees, after some time, he also strarted kicking the ball towards the ball.

They should've taken care of this place. They wasted a wonderful part of nature.

Luhan scoffed at his words and laughed at himself. He never thought he would care for a place such as this and never thought that this would even pass his mind.

There's too much memories here. I can't let this place go just yet.

Luhan sighed and stopped playing for a moment. He lay down in the middle of the field and recalled at everything he remembered and what happened at this place. He smiled at the memories.

Those times where we need to escape. Those times where we have nowhere to run to. It's this place.

Luhan sighed and stood up from his spot and scanned the whole area. He can't take the thought of this place being considered as a waste for it still as an essence of being beautiful. He threw a few kicks to the ball without even minding it that much until he noticed something at the far off side of the field. It was a girl about his age, dressed in casual clothes and was holding a camera, not minding about her surrounding as she concentrates on her shots.

There was it again. Luhan's heart beating faster than the normal rate.

She never changed.

Luhan smiled and just stared at her figure from afar. He wondered if she ever saw him playing here. But knowing her personality, Luhan knows she didn't. Then again he started to throw unmindful kicks as he was looking at her, not noticing that he kicked the ball harder towards her direction.

.

Luhan immmediately ran to stop the ball further but to his dismay it reached her side too close. His eyes widened as she noticed the ball coming her way, but to his luck, she hid behind the tree.

Oh she's scared.

Luhan laughed to himself. He didn't thought that she would act that way and he's surprised. But pushing back that thought, he scurried to get the ball without her seeing him that much. He quickly turned around and walked away right after picking up the ball.

Please tell me she didn't see me.

Luhan peeked back and checked  if she ever noticed him, and to his surprise, she was also trying to peek at him. He quickly looked straight and made sure she didn't get to look at him. He quickly grabbed his bag, stuffed his soccer ball inside afterwards and walked away from the field without trying to look back.

Going here might not be that bad. He smiled to himself.


...


Yuri was confused. The school's halls were full of girls, some were carrying small boards s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter