THREE

FACADE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{  THREE  }

 

"Hi."

Luhan was annoyed. That was the fifth girl who approached her this day. It would be nice if they actually wanted to be friends with him, but apparently as they say their greeting they looked frightened of him. Freaking frightened. Who would ever be enlightened with that look. But Luhan kept his calm and returned a smile although feeling highly offended from her actions.

"It's weird how people are acting like this is high school." Baekhyun said sitting across to him.

Luhan shrugged. "They in about people's life too much. How sickening."

"Who would know you'll have a little fanbase." Chanyeol said sitting right next to Luhan. "I mean look at you. Even a cockroach would be scared at you." he laughed.

"Dude. He glares at everyone. Who wouldn't be scared." Baekhyun added, laughing.

"I think I have to talk a psychiatrist on why I'm friends with the two of you." Luhan furrowed his brows and playfully smacked Chanyeol on his arm.

"We are pretty popular here you know. Maybe that's why they like you." Baekhyun said.

"More like scared." Chanyeol added.

The two laughed at their friend while Luhan just shook his head from their childishness. He looked around and noticed that there were group of girls staring at their table, and as they noticed him looking at them, they quickly turned their heads away from him.

I hate my life.

"Oh dude. I gotta remind you, we have a basketball practice later." Chanyeol said.

"Practice? What practice? I haven't joined any organizations yet." Luhan asked him.

"Well apparently as your buddy. The guidance told me that you're in our team." Chanyeol explained. "And that means your father arranged some s for your transfer here."

"What?" Luhan asked dumbfounded.

"Whoa seems like your dad still got some control over this school as well. I mean, who would know that you can get to any sports team without even undergoing any screening?" Baekhyun laughed.

Luhan glared at him.

"Oops. Sorry." Baekhyun said raising his hands up.

Luhan sighed and just shrugged it off. What could his father do more just to control his life? He thought he'll have the freedom to do what he wants here but he was wrong and he's sick of it.

 

...

 

"Our topic for today is in Chapter 3, if you guys are interested." the professor informed them with a cold voice.

Yuri followed the teacher's instruction knowing that the professor is actually threatening them to listen to her small lecture. Yuri sighed as she turned the page to their lesson, it was another topic about human emotions and . Yuri took a pen from her bag and grabbed her sketchpad as well. She scribbled some random doodles and started to sketch out some drafts just to put her creativity on the paper. She tried looking at the professor from time to time so that she wouldn't be suspected of not paying any attention to her.  Yuri started to be drawn in her little sketch. Making outline of the face, then drawing it's eyes, brows, lips, nose and everything on what a face should look like.

.

Yuri stopped drawing after noticing the outcome of her work. It was someone she didn't expect to be drawn carelessly by her hands. She tore of the paper, crumpled it, and threw it in her bag along with her sketchbook. She tried to breathe normally as she felt her heart pounding in her chest loudly. Calm down it was just a drawing. Nothing more. Nothing less.

"Kwon Yuri!"

Yuri's head snapped up as she heard the professor calling her name. Her face showed a hint of confusion. Everyone was looking at her and she was starting to get nervous from the attention she's been receiving. 

"Ms. Kwon, I've been calling your attention three time for the past minute. Is there something wrong?" the professor asked her.

Yuri shook her head instead of answering as an indication that she was fine.

"Okay then. I'm asking you again, what are human's basic emotions?" the teacher looked sternly at her.

Yuri blinked.  Human's emotions are basically classified into six, they are happiness, sadness, anger, fear, disgust and surprise. But apparently it may only be classified into four, happiness, sadness, fear or surprise, and anger and disgust.

Yuri sighed and shook her head as a sign that she has no idea of the professor's question. "I don't know." she whispered.

Apparently Yuri realized that most of the students who were paying attention sighed. She heard mumbles of her being such a waste. She heard whispers of her being a coward. But Yuri didn't care. She does what she wants and it's none of their business what she wants to do.

 

 


The class was dismissed even before Yuri knew it. She grabbed her book and pen, and threw it in her bag. She was ready to leave the room not until she heard someone calling her attention.

"Yuri!" her professor ran chased after her.

"Ah yes Ms. Lee?" Yuri asked her smiling a bit.

"Why are you still doing it?" her professor asked.

"Doing what?" Yuri tried being oblivious to what she was saying.

The professor sighed and furrowed her brows a bit. "I'm your psychology teacher and I've teaching in this profession for years now. Yuri I know exactly what you're doing. Stop hiding from your cage. I don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter