EIGHTEEN

FACADE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

{  EIGHTEEN  }

 

 

 

She was on top of him, lips locked.   Heavy breaths.   Wrinkled clothes.   Messy hairs.   Luhan didn't expect it would end up that way for he was perfectly sure Yuri hated her moments ago. Her actions were making him more confused more than ever but he won't let this moment pass without treasuring it.   Yuri was straddling his waist, tangling her hand in his hair, as if there could be any way to bring him closer. She was lost in immense pleasure as Luhan slid his hands under her shirt bringing a tingling sensation in her skin. She gripped his shirt as she broke the kiss, heavily breathing for air. "I hate your clothes."   Luhan playfully smiled as she rested her forehead against his. "Then get rid of them?" he said, as he pecked the side of her lips down to her jawline.   Yuri smiled to herself as Luhan places both of his hands under her shirt, resting it by her waist. He was slowly running his thumb at her sides making her shiver at his actions. His lips were making her crazy. And she doesn't trust her crazy thoughts at the moment Luhan was slowly tugging her shirt upwards.   "Damn it Yuri."   Luhan gaped at her as she took her top off without any hesitation. She brought her lips back down to his and kissed him hungrily this time. "I want you so much." she said biting his lip.   "I can feel it." he told her, smiling through the kiss.   "Hands up." she told him as she was tugging the hem of Luhan's shirt. She got rid of it in a flash and kissed her way down his collarbone.   Luhan can't beg to disagree that he was enjoying every moment but this moment was too familiar that he can't help but smile. "This feels like de ja vu."   Yuri halted for a moment with wonder. "What do you mean?" she said running her hand down his torso.   "What do you mean, what do you mean?" he repeated after her. "This is what exactly happened in your room."   Yuri gulped. She didn't remember. I didn't know that. And I lied.   Luhan can see the panic in her eyes and he suddenly felt it too. "." he cursed. "You didn't really remember that did you?"   Yuri bit her lip and avoided his eyes. "I think?"   "You said you did!" Luhan said, still not being able to move with Yuri at her lap.   "I didn't know you were talking about that."   "Stop lying."   "Okay fine I'm sorry I didnt—— Wait I'm not supposed to be the one saying sorry here how did we even end up that way??" she frowned.   "I said sorry tons of times. And excuse me but you're the one who jumped at me!"   "I did?"   "Yeah, can't blame you though. You were sick and I'm hot." He happily said. "Hey what the hell!" he exclaimed.   Yuri suddenly bit his arm from annoyance. "You deserve this."   "Honey, you look incredibly y but not now."   Yuri rolled her eyes. "Wait. If you say that this happened like before. What did exactly happen?" she asked nervously.   "Well, clothes were tossed aside. You obviously wanted me so much." he smiled cockily making Yuri want to slap him.   "That's all. No more beyond that?" she carefully asked.   "Nope. But we can continue it now if you want." Luhan said, wrapping his arms on her hips bringing his face dangerously close to hers.   "Nope, no luck, I'm going to sleep." she said, pulling herself away from him. She picked her shirt that was lying on the floor and turned around to say goodnight making Luhan sigh in disappointment.       It was 3 am and Luhan was breathing heavily not being able to sleep. The earlier events were running in his head and he can't keep his calm. His body is experiencing a different kind of adrenaline that his eyes won't even close. I just had to open my goddamn mouth and ruin everything. But why did she even lie in the first place? Was she that mad at me? Then why am I even here up to now?   His mind won't rest and his eyes stayed closed. A few moments later he can already hear drops of the rain, gushing through the window. He looked to his right and stared at the it, wondering what he is doing. He's not supposed to be here. He's not supposed to be anywhere near her. He is a big trouble to her life.   The rumbling sound of the thunder from the distance was calming his nerves. He loves the rain, but unfortunately, he isn't able to enjoy his times alone with this kind of weather. The beautiful lighting, the sound of thunder, they are one of the things that can keep him calm. And sound was getting closer, closer, and closer and louder, louder and louder.   He opened his eyes with a nervous heart. He rapidly rose from his bed and put his shirt on, racing upstairs. He knocked on the first door that he saw, but it was locked. Then he moved to the next one and pressed his ears on the door instead. "Yuri?" he knocked twice.   There was no answer.   Luhan entered the room seeing Yuri wrapped under her blanket and pillows. He sighed and approached her, sitting at the side of her bed.   "Y-you're not s-supposed to be in the s-second floor." she said shivering.   "You do see I don't care about that right?" he said and was sure that Yuri rolled her eyes at him even though he can't see.   "Well I don't care get ou—-" she suddenly stopped when the sound of a loud thunder filled her room. "Damn it. Of all nights why now."   "Are you always like this?"   "No."   Luhan raised his brow. "Liar. You haven't got over this fear haven't you? I thought only kids are afraid of thunderstorsms?"   "Not all. Just shut up for now please, I'm trying to concentrate."   Luhan was definitely sure that she's afraid of the thunder. He rolled right next to her and scooped her nearer. "Come here."   "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter