FOURTEEN

FACADE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{  F O U R T E E N  } 

 

 

 

The student council along with the volunteers are gathered in the school's gymnasium with held breaths. After a week of preparation the day that they have waited for so long has finally arrived. Yixing was holding a small remote in his hand which controls the lights and music. 

"Are you guys ready?" Yixing asked.

The others replied with different nods whilst others just stared at the place with a blank expression, afraid of making a small mistake.

"It's now or never." Yixing said, pressing the remote with eyes closed.

Everyone held their breaths in. "Whoa." Sooyoung was the first one who spoke. "We did it!!" she screamed and turned to Yuri. "Oh my ing gosh Kwon we did it." she said straddling the other girl by her shoulders. "And you too!" she said looking at Luhan. "The lights work perfectly oh my god."

"Calm down Sooyoung." Chanyeol said. "You are going to kill Yuri, we don't want our friend suffering from loss at an early age." he said snickering. 

Luhan rolled his eyes. "Shut up."

"He didn't say it was you." Baekhyun said trying to contain his laughter.

Luhan sighed. It has been a week since the little incident that happened but Yuri and him never talked at all. You ask why? First, he's afraid. Second, he's confused. He has asked Tiffany a couple of times to ask Yuri if she really remembered anything but Yuri just shrugs the topic off. Tiffany told that it's either she's lying to her or to him. Honestly, Luhan has gotten tired of figuring that part out. Maybe he should've just confronted her himself and apologize.

Sooyoung let Yuri go from her arms. "Wait. You're not dating him aren't you?"

Yuri glared at her friend. "You wanna die?"

Sooyoung nervously laughed. "Kidding." slapping her on the shoulder. "Why don't we all celebrate?"

This girl love my shoulders so much that it aches from all her actions.

"Let's go clubbing!" Krystal suggested.

"Ah ah, no." Suho said.

"Aw Krystal's right. Why don't we chill a bit with some drinks and music." Chanyeol said.

"No."

Everyone looked at Luhan and Yuri who spoke at the same time.

"And why?" Krystal asked with a raised brow.

"I don't drink remember?" Luhan smiled.

"I don't go clubbing." Yuri said.

Yixing laughed. "Don't worry guys. We won't go any clubbing. I have already planned something."

"How can he plan something without our consent?" Minseok wailed.

"Hey it's just a plan. Nothing serious yet." Taeyeon said.

"She's right." Yixing pointed at Taeyeon. "You can all disagree, if you don't want it." 

"What's the plan then?" Suho asked.

"Hmm, I could pull some strings and ask the administrators to give us a three day getaway after the event tomorrow."

People in the room gasped as they heard Yixing's idea. "No way." Tiffany said.

"Yixing you are a genius as usual." Taeyeon said.

"Are we going to be the one paying for it?" Minseok asked.

Everyone looked at him. 

"What? Not all of us here have the gold." he said. "I'm varsity scholar okay."

Yixing laughed. "No we are not gonna pay for anything Minseok, so calm down." he said. "I have talked to our dearest Chanyeol here and he suggested for his family's private resort."

"And it's for free." Chanyeol added.

Baekhyun held Chanyeol's face in his hands. "Oh my god you were useful for once. This is incredible."

Everyone in the room laughed except for two people who was uncomfortable with the whole situation. Yuri was worried. She has never been in a vacation with her friends nor anyone for years. It was already making her uneasy, although to be honest the idea of getting away and breathing for a while is tempting to her. Luhan on the other hand was nervous. He doesn't want to be around many people since his father's guards are back on the track. He been under surveillance this week and it was a relief that Yuri was ignoring him just to keep her anonymity from his father. Although he knows that his father will figure it out if he keeps following around the girl she likes.

Yeah the girl I like. And apparently that girl I like doesn't like me. How unfortunate my life is.

"You wouldn't know if you don't ask." Yixing said standing behind him while everyone went in their own ways. Apparently the meeting was adjourned and he didn't notice it.

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked confused. It was like he was reading his mind.

"We can see that you and Yuri are not on good terms. But I can also see how much you want to talk to her." he said. "Whatever question you have on your mind or any worries you got there, it would never be answered until you confront it." he said. "Plus, the girl never speaks until she being talked to remember?" Yixing smirked.

Luhan furrowed his brows and nodded. He hates being dictated on what to do with his problems. Especially when they're right.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter