Baekhyun - Making Up With His Girlfriend Who Got Jealous of the MC

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: -lxhans ♥

characters: Park Bae Nim and Baekhyun

written by: Archaedeon

Bae Nim and Baekhyun had been dating way back since they were in high school aalthough there were fights between them, they ended up together again.

She knows Baekhyun has a very melodious voice, a gift from the heavens that she loved when he serenaded her.

Baekhyun went for an audition in SM entertainment and he got to be in an idol group called EXO. Bae Nim was happy for him and cheered for him even though she couldn't be by his side 24/7.

Seeing him achieving his dreams and living it on tv was enough proof for her that Baekhyun was happy. As days and months passed by, she got to see him less and less.

Each time when she tried to text him or call him, his phone would be off or muted. Bae Nim missed his voice. She missed the times when he sung her to sleep, the conversations they had and the times they spent together.

She understood the hardships of being an idol and the consequences of dating one who is so famous and most sought after of all time. As much as she missed him, Baekhyun had obligations to fulfill.

Now, she could only watch him either live on tv or watch it online on YouTube. Her mom who sometimes watched tv with her coincidentally saw Baekhyun on Inkigayo as an MC. She shouted for Bae Nim who was doing her assignments upstairs to come down.

'Yah, Bae Nim-ah, isn't that your boyfriend Byun Baekhyun?' She nodded in silence and watched as well. Baekhyun looked handsome as always and his voice is still very irresistible to her.

His perky attitude, his charming smile - he still hasn't changed as she watched. Everyday, she'd wait until the time came and watched the show intently, never taking her eyes off of him but she began to feel disappointed as she watched.

Baekhyun wore couple shirts with his partner - Lee Yubi. Bae Nim felt so upset by the fact that Baekhyun had always refused to wear couple shirts with her but he wore it with his partner for weeks that her health began to deteriorate quickly.

Finally, when she was at her peak of depression, she left him a text knowing that he was busy with his schedule. She couldn't take it anymore.

On the other side, Chanyeol who was playing games on Baekhyun's phone, since his phone ran out of battery quit the game as he felt the device vibrate,indicating that there's a text.

Curious by the content of the text, he opened it. He was shocked when he read it and immediately called for his friend.

'I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore. I love you, goodbye.'

'Yah! Yah! Yah! Byun Baekhyun! What the hell did you do to our cute Bae Nim?! She's breaking up with you! Did you know that?' he shrieked at his friend.

'Whoa, somebody's been watching way too much dramas. There's no way that my sweet Bae Nim would break up with me,' Baekhyun said confidently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter