Luhan - When Nari Hears Everything Luhan Said About Her

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: LoveChelle ♥

characters: Moon Nari and Luhan

written by: djeniryuu

Table for 13 people was booked at the restaurant. Luhan gathered his 11 best friends to announce his relationship with Nari.

For the past few months, they had been keeping at as a secret all for Nari’s sake. She was afraid that his best friends would criticize her, would not like her or would tell Luhan that there are better girls out there for him. Luhan understands her insecurities and worries. He couldn’t blame her. He, too, admits that having 11 best friends would be enough to scare her. They had been seeing each other for almost half a year now, and Nari had gathered enough courage to let his friends know about their relationship.

The 11 rowdy guys were already seated not so calmly at the reserved table. Luhan was holding Nari’s hand securely while they were walking towards the table. She couldn’t help but to get nervous with each step. She tugged on Luhan’s hand nervously and he chuckled at her. He kissed the top of her head. “Don’t worry, they’ll like you.” He smiled like an angel at her and he saw her pout slightly and furrow her brows.

Her fingertips were cold, her lips were formed in a straight line, her steps were little and her confidence was very low. Luhan sighed a little, feeling guilty that he has 11 best friends even though it wasn’t his fault. Fate just brought them together to form as 12 hyper boys.

From afar, they could hear the familiar voices, and Luhan smiled at the fact that the boys would finally meet the love of his life. “Guys!” Luhan called happily. Right then, Nari hid behind him.

“Oh, Luhan! You’re finally here… with someone,” Xiumin’s voice got softer as he uttered the last few words.

The boys started to look who was behind Luhan and Luhan looked behind him. “This is Nari –” He pulled her with force, but still not enough to hurt her. “– my girlfriend.”

Not all of them were surprised. Some of them were already having suspicions, but the unaware ones were really shocked at the sudden announcement.

“I thought hyung would be single for life,” Tao teased, earning a deadly glare from Luhan.

“Seat, the two of you. Don’t just stand there,” Suho ushered them.

It was as if Nari snapped out of her trance and followed Luhan with her face still as red as a tomato. Her once pale face became red when Sehun teased them, “Why announce it now? Perhaps noona is… pregnant? Hyung! What did you do to noona?”

Luhan wanted to smack Sehun, but he couldn’t reach him. Sehun stuck his tongue out at him, but B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter