Luhan - When He Accidentally Sent an Invitation to His Girlfriend for Her Surprise Party

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: bapexoteentop ♥

characters: Heeyoung and Luhan

written by: djeniryuu

“Make sure that it arrives on time or I’ll cut you off,” Luhan threatened.

For the past month, Luhan had been really busy preparing a surprise birthday for his girlfriend. He had been keeping it as a secret from her and to his luck, she wasn’t suspecting anything despite the number of times he had to cancel their dates.

“You don’t have to sound so scary, you know?” the voice on the other line sighed, “We have everything all set. All you have to do is calm down and go as planned.”

Luhan sighed too and thanked the other male. He kept the phone in his pocket and went back to the classroom where the love of his life was.

Heeyoung was talking to her friends when he saw her. Her friends nudged her and she looked at where they were pointing. She smiled and waved at him when she saw Luhan. Unlike other couples, they were not the type to hold hands, hug and kiss each other in school. Well… maybe not all the time. There would always be those sneaky kisses when they have to part for different classes and hugs and holding hands when there is no teacher around. That’s what Luhan admires most about her. She was so innocent, pure and kind-hearted. She knows her limits.

Luhan sat beside her and took her hand into his. She looked innocently at him and he just chuckled while shaking his head. He studied her small hand and traced the lines on her palm. He didn’t want to disturb her girly talk with her friends but not without having his own way of spending time with her.

“Don’t mind me. I just want to sit beside you,” he told her and buried his face on her small hand. She laughed at his cuteness and pinched his nose when her fingers trailed on his nose.

“That hurts!” he whined.

“Don’t be such a baby. I pinched it lightly and not hard,” she mused.

He pouted a little and spun her chair so she was facing him.

“It still hurts. Maybe a kiss would make the pain go away.” He smirked at her but she wasn’t going to give in. He loves to and that is something she is completely aware of.

“Let’s make it really painful this time so I can kiss the pain away. I will smack your face first and then kiss it. How about that?”

Her friends laughed at her fierce comeback and Luhan smiled uneasily at her although he knows she wouldn’t do it.

“Okay, fine. It doesn’t hurt.” He laughed as the students started to fill the class, signaling the teacher is coming and that he had to go back to his seat which was at the back of the class while Heeyoung was seated in the middle. “But first, let me get a kiss.”

Before she could comprehend what he meant, he already stole a kiss from her and she sat frozen. Her friends would for sure and even if she had kissed Luhan a lot of times before, displaying affection in public is not her forte. Her cheeks flushed and her friends gave her teasing looks. She glared at Luhan’s way while the male was just smiling lovingly at her.

“You love sick puppy,” Kris teased Luhan and he didn’t deny it. He was so in love with her that seeing her smile would already make his day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter