D.O. - Confession During Charity Work

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: HaibaraShery ♥

characters: Lee Seohyun and D.O.

written by: Archaedeon

Lee Seohyun and Do Kyungsoo are friends, best friends since toddlers. Seohyun is often the one who constantly teaches Kyungsoo because she had a more advanced mind than other kids. They always stick to each other and no one will be able to separate them.

Even in high school, the two still hung out together as time drifted by. Seohyun and Kyungsoo shared classes together and even sat together in class. The other boys could only watch in envy as Seohyun, the flower of the school, chose Kyungsoo over them.

Seohyun didn't mind the attention that she received from the boys but Kyungsoo however was drowning in his own sea of jealousy. He couldn't stand the sight of her being surrounded by other boys and being showered with extra care.

As much as he wanted to tell the boys off, he wasn't in much of a position to do so. Whenever Kyungsoo thought he had a chance to speak to her, he would either be dragged away by girls or it was Seohyun who was busy with her homework. It was either this or that.

For nights, Kyungsoo hadn't gotten any sleep because of Seohyun. To her, maybe he was nothing more than just her best friend and he was afraid that if he told her she would reject him and detest him.

To him, Seohyun was his world, his light and his everything. He would wish for nothing more than having her by his side.

The bags under his eyes had gotten worse. Seohyun had noticed this and asked Kyungsoo, "Are you sick? You look like you could use some rest. Don't tell me you've been burning nights, Kyungsoo. You know how I hate to see you sick." Seohyun pouted.

Kyungsoo could go to heaven now seeing that Seohyun still cares for him. His daydream was interrupted by the homeroom teacher in front. She was looking for participants for the oncoming charity event.

Seohyun being the teachers' favourite, raised up her hand voluntarily. The teacher smiled and thanked her for being so willing to help her.

The teacher again announced that she needed one boy to volunteer for this charity event. Kyungsoo knew that the boys would snatch the spot away if he wasn't quick enough. Who would miss the golden opportunity to be beside the school's prettiest girl all day?

Before the teacher could get to ask her question, "Who is willing to volunteer among boys?" Kyungsoo already shot his arm up straight as a ruler.

His answer came out like an army cheer, "I will volunteer, ma'am!" The teacher was either happy because Kyungsoo volunteered or intimidated by his large eyes that gazed intensely as she picked him and wrote down both his and Seohyun's names down on the form.

Kyungsoo was happy that he finally get to spend time with Seohyun again. How he missed chatting with her over a cup of coffee when they used to hung out more often before senior year came crashing through his life and made it hard for him to make some time for her.

Seohyun walked together with him to the little cafe. It wasn't fancy or large like the coffee hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter