Sehun - Party for His Confession

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: xiohluluhun ♥

characters: Kim Ri Young and Sehun

written by: -dreamcatcherx

Sehun offered a slight smile as he waited for the lady. "Is this for your girlfriend?" the lady behind the counter questioned as she looked at the said boy in front of her. The boy said no words but just politely bowed to the aged woman.

"Thank you," Sehun gulped as he reached for the little white bag in front of him, causing the woman to smile. 

Customers filled in from the door every now and then and it seemed as though it was getting busier and busier by the minute.

"Ri Young-ah! Can you please make two mango smoothies and an americano?" Hye Mi - her co-worker, shouted from the opposite end of the bench.

"Will do!" Ri Young smiled as they met eyes, quickly grabbing a jug to proceed with the incoming orders. 

"Here, I'll take over from here. Go attend to the cashier." Hye Mi nudged the girl playfully by her side.

"Yah!" Ri Young shot her a look but her lips curved up into a smile. Ri Young took a deep breath before stepping in front of the register, her eyes darted towards the clock, 'Only an hour left'.

"Excuse me," a deep voice interrupted her train of thoughts.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" Ri Young's eyes widened as she stared at the awfully cheery boy in front of her.

"Is there something wrong with us wanting to buy drinks?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, shooting her a look.

"I told you not to visit me at work."

Chanyeol shrugged as he feigned ignorance and turned to Suho.

Without even taking his eyes off his phone, the latter handed him his credit card, "Two green tea frappuccinos and three mango smoothies." Chanyeol smirked, leaning his elbow on the edge of the bench.

Ri Young heaved a sigh, but punched in the orders in a reluctant manner. 

"Do you think she's noticed anything?" D.O leaned in next to Kai.

"If you're talking about Ri Young, then no" Kai sniggered as he coincidentally met eyes with the girl whom was taking orders.

"What about the house?" D.O frowned, imagining the mess that he would have to deal with later, after the party.

"It's probably a mess, considering that they put the clumsy ones in charge." Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he lesuirely took a sip of his smoothie that Hye Mi had just delivered to the table. 

-

"To the left," Kris nodded as he put created a frame with his fingers, trying to direct where the streamers were to be put up.

"No, just a little bit to the right."

Chen groaned as he was forced to move back in the other direction.

"No, you know what? Just leave it where it was before." Kris shook his head as he turned away.

"Yah!" Chen scowled as he threw his body onto the couch below him, "Cheer up, hyung," Tao appeared before the man, dropping a yellow balloon onto his lap. 

"Do you think Ri Young will like Chinese food?" Xiumin asked as he was cutting up some vegetables to go along with Lay's stir fry.

"I'm sure it's the thought that counts at least. Ri Young is that sort of person," Lay replied without taking his eyes off the frying pan in front of him.

"I guess so, I liked Chinese food the first time I had it." Xiumin just shrugged in response, as he continued on. 

"Sehun-ah," Lu Han hollered as he peered into the fridge.

"Yes?" Sehun hummed in response, as he hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Did you make this yourself?" Lu Han pulled out the cake from the fridge.

"Yeah." Sehun sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, as he stood next to the older boy.

"The visuals are just-" Lu Han halted.

"In other words, it's not so appealing to the eye," Xiumin chuckled as he took a look at the cake.

"So what they're trying to say is, it's ugly. I'm sorry Sehun-ah." Chen shook his head as he walked away from the scene.

"The writing is doing you no good either." Lu Han exhaled as he closed his eyes, keeping in his laughter.

"Whatever. Ri Young will like it." Sehun frowned as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"The truth hurts doesn't it?" Xiumin held back his laughter, trying to keep a straight face.

Within a matter of time Sehun had set up the barbecue grill and portable gas stove on the dining table ready for dinner.

"You are so whipped" Lu Han smirked as he eyed the boy from a distance.

"What? It's Ri Young's favourite. Pork Belly" Sehun smiled, his cheeks turning to a slight tint of pink.

"Whipped, Mr. Oh Sehun," Lu Han sniggered. 

-

"You guys are being suspicious. What are you still doing here? It's nearing closing time." Ri Young demanded as she stood in front of their table.

"We're still drinking you know." Chanyeol held up his mango smoothie and shook it around.

"You've been drinking for approximately fourty minutes." Ri Young looked at the clock.

"Is this the way you should be treating customers?" Baekhyun mused as he stared at the petite female.

"But you're not-"

"Rude. Do you not see this?" Chanyeol pointed to his drink that was sitting on the table.

"You know what? Suit yourself." Ri Young rolled her eyes as she stalked back to Hye Mi.

"What happened?" Hye Mi curiously asked, holding onto the rag in her hand rather tightly.

"Nothing. Forget about it." Ri Young puffed up her cheeks before starting to finish off for the day. 

"I think it's time to leave now." Chanyeol purposely stretched out his long limbs and faked a yawn.

"Couldn't have said it any better." Kai rolled his eyes in an attempt to hide his growing smile.

"Let's, go Ri Young," Suho beamed as the girl waved goodbye to Hye Mi.

"What? So you were waiting for me?" Ri Young sighed as she approached the group.

"Only for you." Chanyeol slung an arm around her shoulder.

"Get off me! You're heavy, you know?" Ri Young lightly chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter