Luhan - When He Makes a Surprise Appearance at Da Ni's School

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: dk98912 ♥

characters: Kang Da Ni and Luhan

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: Hiiii! I actually changed the name from Dan Ni to Da Ni. I hope you don't mind.

“Don’t you think time flies a little too fast for our liking?” Minji asked Da Ni as they both held their books across their chest while walking down the staircase to go to the cafeteria.

“As far as I remember, you’re the one who’s excited to graduate,” Da Ni answered and inwardly sighed. She should be sighing in relief that they would be graduating soon, however, she was saddened by the fact that she would part ways with her friends whom she grew up with and treated like family. A lot of them would go to different universities, some of them would stop working to help their own families and some wouldn’t go to university because they didn’t find school that useful and interesting. It was a step closer to living the real, hard life.

“I will miss the whole gang and our little quirks during lessons, especially the boring ones.” Da Ni laughed with Minji as they finally entered the cafeteria where the rowdy students were at.

“I envy you, Minji-ah. You’re going to attend the same university as your boyfriend,” Da Ni whined a little. Minji was one of her few friends who knew about her relationship about Luhan, one of the top stars in Korea.

Minji chuckled and patted Da Ni’s head. “Don’t envy me, you kid. I see Sihyuk every single day, and I’m already getting tired of his face. At least you have something to look forward to.”

“Wow, babe, that’s harsh,” Sihyuk, Minji’s boyfriend, commented even before Da Ni could say a comeback. Sihyuk kisses Minji’s temple and Da Ni cringed in disgust.

“Keep it PG, please.” Da Ni faked a gag and Minji snorted.

“Oh please, whenever Luhan oppa is around you, he couldn’t even keep his hands and lips to himself,” Minji retorted.

Da Ni covered her friend’s mouth and looked away in embarrassment.

-

“We really appreciate that you decided to pick our school for a surprise visit, Mr. Lu Han.” Principal Kim shook Luhan’s hand and motioned for him to sit down at the couch in the principal’s room.

Luhan couldn’t hide his grin and excitement. There was only one reason that he picked the school; Da Ni. Just like any other boyfriends, he wanted to send Da Ni to school or even pick her up from school, but due to his celebrity status, he couldn’t do any of those. This was the least he could do before Da Ni leaves school.

“It’s my pleasure, Mr. Kim. I heard that this school has many great students, (including my Da Ni) and I the school has done a great job in retaining its rank in the whole country. I admire the teachers and the students in this school, Mr. Kim,” Luhan said, making the principal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter