Sehun - Confessing to His Childhood Best Friend

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: Minkyu10 ♥

characters: Jung Minkyung and Sehun

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: Hello! You originally requested for cutiexx123, but unfortunately she couldn't do it because of her busy schedule, so I took over. I hope you don't mind!

“Oh Sehun, here comes your princess.” Kai nudged his tall friend and grinned when he saw how he stiffened a bit when Minkyu started jogging towards them when she saw them at the soccer field. “Seriously, how many decade more are you going to wait before you confess to her? I mean, look, Jinwoo has openly admitted that he likes her, but didn’t ask her out only because he wanted to study first. At least he has the guts, though. Unlike a certain someone,” Kai mumbled the last sentence.

“Sehun!” Minkyu called.

“Shut up!” Sehun said at the same time Minkyu called her. He was scolding Kai, not Minkyu. The look on her face told him that she thinks he was yelling at her. Kai snorted at the good bad timing of his friend and patted his back.

“Way to go, Mr. Oh.” Kai shot up from his sitting position and hugged Minkyu.

Minkyu was still wearing a blank look on her face, which she learned from Sehun. She was still thinking that Sehun was angry at her for something she didn’t know. “Is that idiot angry at me?” she asked Kai.

Sehun overheard their conversation and looked at Kai for help. Kai originally planned on torturing his friend more, but he decided to spare him this time. “No, he was yelling at me, not you, and you know that he can never stay mad at you for so long.”

Minkyu grinned. “Of course he can’t. He loves me,” she said happily.

‘Oh, Minkyu. If only you know,’ Kai thought as he smiled.

“Yah! I was waiting for you for half an hour already. Were you even planning on showing up? I look like someone who got ditched on a date,” she scolded Sehun.

Sehun’s eyes widened. ‘Oh crap.’ He completely forgot that he promised Minkyu to bring her to the food festival.

“Way to ruin your date, jackass,” Kai whispered at him. He turned to look at Minkyu. “Minkyu, I’m heading first. My girlfriend’s class is about to finish.”

“How lucky can your girlfriend be? You never make her wait,” Minkyu said as she glared at Sehun hard.

Sehun smiled sheepishly. “Fine. I’m sorry.” Minkyu just raised her eyebrow at him, making him sigh in defeat. “To make it up to you, I will pay for your foods today.” Minkyu squealed in glee. Sehun couldn’t help but feel his heart flutter at her cuteness. Suddenly, he stopped smiling as Minkyu already walked away. “But the foods there are really expensive!” he shouted at her retreating figure.

-

They arrived at the food festival. It was filled with people, and the queues are really long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter