Suho - Taking Care of His Bruised Girlfriend

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: Minhye_ ♥

characters: Lee Ji Hyun and Suho

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: it was fun writing this scenario since I used to be a flyer in the cheerleading team XD I just hope I didn't disappoint you with this and sorry for the long wait!

“We will go through it one more time, okay?” the instructor asked – more like an announcement to the members of the cheerleading team.

“Yes!” the members chorused, trying to sound as lively as possible. They were worn out to the bones. They had been practicing for almost 12 hours every day for the past week since the national cheerleading competition would be in a few days.

“Ugh I hate this part,” Ji Hyun mumbled as she realized that she would have to go through the part where they would have to kneel down, one leg first followed by the other and quickly get up again.

One of the most popular cause of earning a blue black mark on the knee whenever you dance is obviously the kneeling down part. Your knees gets abused due to the impact to the floor and the repeated kneeling.

Realizing it wasn’t the only troublesome routine she would have to go through, she groaned louder. Being small do have its perks but it also has its cons. She loved performing stunts but she hated the pain she would have to go through before she would be able to perform it in front of the crowd.

“You alright there?” Kris, one of the tallest and strongest guys in the team, asked as he saw her exhasperated expression. He was one of the guys who needed to lift her up in the air.

“All good, lamp post,” she teased with a blank expression and he rolled his eyes at her.

“Formation!” the instructor shouted and they jogged to their destined places. The music started playing and their body automatically responded to the music. Facial expressions trained for the competition, sharpness of every move and mind’s focus were all put up to the last round for the day’s session.

Ji Hyun was standing in front of Kris and Chanyeol with Kai behind the two male. Her fists were clenched tightly, her smile as wide as ever and her chin up – cheerleading standards.

“Go! Red Wolves!” they cheered in unison and took a second pause to prepare for the crucial routine. Kris and Chanyeol bent down slightly as Ji Hyun put her hands on each male’s shoulders for support. She put one foot on Kris’s leg and the other on Chanyeol’s while Kai was holding her waist from behind. Sehun was in front of her to catch her if ever she falls down. She put her hands up in the air as they shouted again.

Going to the next routine, she jumped and stood straight on the ground again. She jumped on her place as Chanyeol and Kris caught her locked foot to lift her up. They pushed her upwards and she held one leg up in the air. Bringing her down slightly while still holding her remaining foot that was locked securely by the males’ hands, they put her up in the air higher, twirled her and let go of her right leg for a moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter