Luhan - Standing Up for His Girlfriend from Bullying

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: JulietCheng ♥

characters: Lin Yuqing and Luhan

written by: Archaedeon

Yuqing was an ordinary girl. She had average grades but she was a kind person. Luhan on the other hand was the school's flower boy and soccer captain. Girls would swarm around him everyday and he was sick and tired of it but he had Yuqing by his side.

Nobody in school knew about the news of Yuqing dating Luhan in secrecy. She was relieved but she was scared that someone would see them. She was extra cautious all the time and would get jumpy whenever her friends tapped her on the shoulder - she behaved that way because the queenka of the school had a crush on Luhan.

One day while Yuqing was walking down the corridor to her locker to get books for her homework, the queenka shoved her against the locker, making the metal door bang loudly. The queenka, also known as Meiling, was furious when she found out about this through one of her minions.

Meiling slapped her face, making her cheek become shades darker. 'Yah! Luhan is mine! How could you date him, you ?! How did you seduce him?! You will pay dearly for your act!' she screamed and ordered her minions to beat Yuqing up.

By the time Meiling was satisfied, Yuqing was already bleeding from multiple wounds that they inflicted on her. Meiling glared at her and gave her warning before she left and went shopping with her friends.

Yuqing didn't want Luhan to see her condition and went home earlier than she used to. She informed him and let him know. For the next few days, Yuqing was absent and Luhan thought she had a fever because Yuqing lied to him. She was actually trying to recover from the scratches and punches they gave her.

She came to school after she had recovered from the internal pain but she used some cream to cover the prominent yellowish-purple bruises on her skin to avoid questions from her teachers and friends, particularly from Luhan himself because she knows Luhan is very protective.

Everyday since the incident, Yuqing would suffer a great deal from Meiling and her gang but she pulled through. Mainly it was because she didn't want to upset her mum and she didn't want Luhan to freak out and go all crazy to whoever did it.

She knew that since the day she dated Luhan, she'd pay the price and she's willing to do it. It's not fair for Meiling to hog Luhan for herself like he'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter