Xiumin - Teaching Juhong How to Make a Good Coffee

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: byacell ♥

characters: Yang Juhong and Xiumin

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: Thanks for the request!

“Hey, Xiumin, one order for piccolo and two flat whites, please.” Alan smiled in exasperation as beads of sweat rolled down at the temples of his face. Xiumin gave Alan a thumbs up and nodded while finishing the previous order, adding milk and a touch of decoration to the cappuccino.

“Cappuccino for table 12, please.” He rang the bell and wasted no time in doing his next orders. “James just had to be absent on a Saturday, that punk.” He exhaled as he wiped the sweat on his forehead.

The door chimed as a new customer walked in. The waiting staff were too busy and too tired to even care anymore. However, Juhong was used to it, she understood how busy it was and how tired all of them must be. She sat down at the table which had a reserved sign on top of it; it was a table for two. They always reserved a table for her as though it was her permanent spot in the café. From her table, she could see Xiumin working. His striped, blue uniform which had long sleeves, but Xiumin had rolled up the sleeves. His apron was lazily hanging on his waist, covering his pants, just a little over his knees. His black leather shoes were already wearing off due to walking and working nonstop. Whatever, he still looked perfect for Juhong.

“Good morning, what can I – Juhong!” Alan beamed at Juhong as soon as he recognized her. Juhong chuckled at him. “Don’t worry, peak hour is almost over. But for the mean time, the usual?” Alan raised an eyebrow at her and Juhong smiled sheepishly at him.

“Thank you, Alan,” she smiled in gratitude. She was never allowed to pay. It wasn’t as if she ordered a lot anyway. It would always be a smoothie or a cup of coffee while waiting for Xiumin.

Alan hurriedly ran to the counter and slammed the ticket jokingly at the counter for Xiumin to see. Xiumin looked at the order and smiled as he recognized the table number. He tiptoed a little and waved at Juhong when he saw her. There was no time for them to communicate yet as he was still busy. Xiumin took a bigger mug for coffees and expertly made one extra hot cappuccino for his loved one. He did a series of hearts as a design on the drink and whistled for Alan.

“Do not spill this coffee, young man,” Xiumin jokingly threatened Alan. As f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter