Chen - When He Went On A Road Trip With His Family

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: SeungyunLee ♥

characters: Lee Seungyun and Chen

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: Uh... I hope this is good enough. I don't really know how to write a road trip. Sorry! ><

“Omma!” Seunghyun, their five year old son who was named after his mother, Seungyun, called from the car.

“Coming!” Seungyun answered while carrying a bag. “Jagiya, are those the last bags?” she asked her husband, Chen, who was carrying bags from each hand.

Chen appeared wearing a plain polo shirt and khaki shorts – perfect for summer. “Yup. Are the kids okay in the car?” he asked as he put the bags at the trunk of the car. He shut it closed when he was done and went to the driver’s seat, feeling exhilarated for their annual summer road trip.

“Appa! Appa!” Yunmi, their three year old daughter, called when she saw her father.

“Yes, baby?” Chen kissed his daughter and she giggled in response. “Be a good girl, okay? We will leave now.” Chen made sure that the two kids were buckled safely before he went to the driver’s seat. “We’re leaving!” he announced and the kids roared in joy.

-

The family of four were singing the Three Bears Song as they drive along the sea. The car’s window was down as they enjoyed the breeze coming from the ocean. They could smell and feel the sea breeze as they sing one song after another.

“Waah! There are a lot of people down there. Yunmi, look!” Seunghyun pointed at the sea shore, but Yunmi just kept on asking ‘where’ as she couldn’t see it because she was small. Seunghyun giggled and patted his little sister’s head. “Just grow up quickly so you can see it next time.”

Chen silently prayed in his head that his children wouldn’t grow up quickly. He was still enjoying his role as a father of two small kids.

Seungyeun noticed the sudden slight change of Chen’s expression when their son said that. She put a hand over her husband’s hand which made Chen look at her for a second before focusing back on the road. “Don’t take it seriously. It’s just a mere comment from a five year old.”

Chen sighed. “I know. It’s just that I still can’t imagine them growing up. They are still babies!” he whined.

Seungyeun laughed at his sudden sense of possessiveness. “I get what you mean,” she said. “Oh, we’re here.” She smiled when she saw the view. The sea was blue and sparkly. The beach was filled with groups of friends, couples and families. People were playing games, having their skin tanned, some were eating and some were finding ways to make the best use of the beach.

“Omma!” Yunmi called as she reached out her tiny arms to her mother. Seungyeun chuckled and carried her to put her down on the ground.

“Seunghyun, make sure your sister doesn’t go anywhere. Keep close to omma and appa, underst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter