Luhan - Arranged Marriage with Arrogant and Hyeyeon Who Has Philophobia

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: LeeHyeAe ♥

characters: Lee Hyeyeon and Luhan

written by: Archaedeon

Some say arranged marriage is fun while others say it's a bore and it's only amusing to adults who wanted their granchildren the express way. This wasn't the case for Lee Hyeyeon. She's not the average most people would describe her as 'normal'. Why one would ask?

Hyeyeon has a family background that screamed 'money and fame'. Whenever the students see her on campus, the females would glare at her and call her 'ice ' behind her back, not that she wasn't completely unaware of it but she chose to ignore. They called her such name because she was cold-blooded and she is the embodiment of pride and arrogance.

The male population of the campus however, worshipped her like Aphrodite because besides having wealth, she posseses beauty that no one in the campus could match. It doesn't matter if it's geek, nerd, jock, as long as he's a boy, they'd be found at Hyeyeon's feet praising her beauty and often showering her presents so many that it resembled offerings from a devout believer to a goddess.

Luhan on the other hand is believed to be the male counterpart of Hyeyeon, although like Hyeyeon, he's wealthy but he never looks down on people regarding their statuses and chats with them comfortably. He may have feminine looks but he's not one to be taken lightly, with his strong and athletic legs, he was crowned the God of Soccer because he was usually found in the field practicing soccer which earned him the rightful place as the team's captain.

These two were the complete opposite of each other like North Pole and South Pole, running parallel and separated with their own ways. The two poles will collide with each other sooner than they think.

Hyeyeon was summoned to her father's study one fine afternoon, she was curious why her father told her to meet him. She knocked on the door and pushed the heavy wooden door open, Hyeyeon's father was sitting in his velvet armchair and reviewing what seemed to be his company's annual year-end report. He smiled when he saw his emotionless daughter came in.

'Hyeyeon-ah! Come, sit down!' he pointed at the chair. Hyeyeon sat down and waited patiently as to what her father has to say. 'Yeon, your mother and I won't be getting any younger and we're growing old, frail and feeble. So--' Hyeyeon cut her father off before he could say anything further. 'Wait, why are you talking about dying all of a sudden? You're not gonna leave me here are you?'

'Well, you have your sister Jiyeon...' he joked. Hyeyeon's eyebrows scrunched up in annoyance 'Jiyeon...? She's annoying like a pesky fairy pestering me when I'm doing my stuff...' he ruffled Hyeyeon's hair and laughed. Then, he went back to serious mode. 'As I was saying, you'll be marrying my friend's son.'

Hyeyeon was in a state of disbelieve as she heard this and stormed out of the study at this outrageousness. She refused to accept the fact that her hand-in-marriage was given to a man she doesn't even know, she was only 18 for heaven's sake. Too young to be engaged and let alone be married!

The next day in campus, everyone was looking at Hyeyeon weirdly. The boys were wailing like someone died and attending their funeral. Just then, Luhan whom Hyeyeon has never even bothered to talk to skipped happily and slung his arm carelessly across her shoulders before being swiped off by Hyeyeon. 'Don't.' she uttered coldly and picked up the pace to a brisk jog.

Luhan being the athlete of course had no problem catching up to her 'Hyeyeon-ah, what's wrong with you?' he looked at her in concern. 'I should be the one asking that. Why are you acting so close to me?' she stopped and asked him while crossing her arms, obviously unamused.

'What do you mean I'm 'acting'?' Luhan raised his brow. 'I've never talked to you before and I sure as hell do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter