Sehun - When Sehun Walked into Your Bubble Tea Shop for the First Time

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: psiphidragon ♥

characters: Lee He Ran and Sehun

written by: djeniryuu

“Finally you’re here!” Soobin cheered as he wiped his sweat using the back of his hand as his other hand was holding the cup of the coffee he was making.

“Ugh, kill me instead,” He Ran said. The day had not even started yet, but she was already tired and fed up.

“Well, good morning to you too, grumpy,” Hyemi said and chuckled and the two of them.

The chattering was just as loud like any other morning at the tea bar where they were working.

“Where’s Oh Hyuk and Dahae anyway? We can’t be short with two people. We’re busy! And where is the manager when you need him? Hyemi exclaimed all of a sudden as she realised that they were actually just getting busier and busier each second.

“You know what, I think Oh Hyuk will be fired soon and maybe Dahae just got stuck in the traffic. For the manager, oh please, don’t trust him. You know that he always goes missing,” Soobin said and rolled his eyes.

He Ran tied the apron around her waist as she took the notebook for taking orders and a pen to put in her apron’s pocket. “I guess I’m going to do clearing then?” she asked as she saw Dahae walk to the cash register.

“Good luck, love,” Dahae replied. If there was one thing they hated, that would be clearing of plates and cups, especially in that big tea bar where they sold assortment of desserts and drinks.

He Ran her lips dry as she saw how piles of plates and cups were stacked on the tables, meaning there was no one that had been clearing the tables for the customers. She sighed one more time before she walked to the tables and chairs’ sections.

As she started taking the small plates and putting them to her small hand, she carefully stacked them on top of each other as to not let them crash on the floor. If the customers were kind enough, they would mutter a ‘thank you’ to her which every waitress or waiter would be glad to hear.

She walked to the kitchen to discard the plates and cups and to throw the empty plastic cups as well. This pattern went on and on, just like every single day of her working life.

Her appearance at this time didn’t matter anymore. She didn’t care if she looked pissed off for having to work at the tea bar or if she had anything on her clothes or face. She was just so done with work, but it had been only 2 hours since she started working. Oh how much she hated looking at her watch and then realising she still has forever to go before her shift ends.

Another group of boys enter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter