Kris - Taking Out His Girlfriend on a Date Because She Got Jealous of His Fans

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: byacell ♥

characters: Yang Eunji and Kris

written by: -dreamcatcherx

author's note: {please play EXO-K - Run}

#StayStrongEXO ♥

Eunji scrunched up her face as the bright lights flashed in her eyes. "EXO SARANGHAE" Eunji grimaced as the screams hit her ear drums. Here she was, at her first concert. At her boyfriend's first concert to be precise. Her heart drummed wildly and she smiled along with all the other fangirls in the crowd. She had no idea what to expect, she had heard them perform almost a hundred times while she was waiting for Kris most of the time. But this time, it was different. Her heart swelled with pride, knowing how happy he would be up on stage. Timidly Eunji turned to face a fan next to her, "Excuse me, where did you get those lightsticks?". 

The girl beside her turned around, "You buy it from the merchandise stand" she replied. "Oh, thank you" Eunji smiled in response, the concert would be starting in less than half an hour and she couldn't bare to lose her place in the mosh pit. The girl merely nodded before reaching into her bag, "I have a spare one if you want"

Eunji's eyes lit up. "I-Is it okay?" Eunji stuttered as the latter just smiled back. 

-

Kris paced back and forth in the waiting room. "Are you that excited?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow as he patted the taller males shoulder. "Nervous more like it" Xiumin snickered, although he too was feeling the same. "He's excited that his girlfriend's here" Lu Han mocked, causing Kris to glare at the deer like boy. Kris gulped, he was nervous yet excited at the same time, he finally knew how it felt after hearing all his seniors talking about it to him. "Shut up, you're just like me too" Kris rolled his eyes at the bunch of boys. To be honest, he was extremely tired and he had barely gotten two hours of sleep because of having to practice all night. But still, he was happy. 

"Tao! What are you doing?" D.O made a face, making everyone look at Tao.

"I'm practicing my fanservice for everyone" Tao replied without taking his eyes off his reflection. "Really?" Chen chuckled as he shook his head at the latter. "Otherwise how am I going to win everyone's hearts?" Tao winked as he made eye contact with Kai.

"Hyung!" Kai grimaced as he covered his eyes, "It's okay to do it to the fans, but please not me" Kai shook his head as he yanked off his earphones. All the other members chuckled as they watched the scene unfold before them, at least they weren't feeling as nervous as they were just a few minutes ago. 

"You don't think Eunji will be jealous right?" Chanyeol questioned, as the assistants were busy attaching their microphones onto the members. "Jealous? I don't think I've ever heard of jealous Eunji before" Lu Han merely nodded as he thought about it. "Hyung, why don't you make her jealous" Baekhyun mused as he analysed Kris' reaction. Kris pondered for a moment before skeptically looking at Baekhyun. "Do it" Sehun smirked, acknowledging the plan to make Eunji jealous. "You guys are pure evil" Suho shook his head before laughing. "This is going to be priceless" Chanyeol grinned as they all gathered around in a circle. 

"Someone's stepping on my foot!" Kris grunted as the members all huddled closer together. "Whoops, sorry" Lay meekly smiled. For a few seconds they all stood in silence, their heartbeats in unison with one another. Suho opened his eyes, looking at each and everyone of them before putting his hand in the middle. The rest followed in suit nodding at the same time, "EXO saranghaja!". 

-

Eunji squealed as she saw all the members walk onto the stage. They all look unbelievably good and she couldn't help but stare at each and every one of them. "EXO! EXO! EXO!" Eunji grinned as she chanted with the rest of the fans in the dome. As soon as the music went on, EXO immediately got into their positions and started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter