Kai - When He Caught Haneul Writing Fanfics About Him

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: Lenkaa ♥

characters: Im Haneul and Kai

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: I changed it a bit from 'reading fanfics about him' to 'writing fanfics about him' because I didn't read the request properly and thought it was 'writing', and not 'reading'. I'm so sorry! If you're not okay with this, please leave a comment below or PM me.

‘Kai wrapped his arms around her as he kissed her. He could feel his heart beating rapidly and –‘ Haneul quickly tossed away her notebook where she had written the scenarios of the fan fiction she was writing about her drool worthy, y member of the boy group EXO, Kai when she heard his voice announcing his arrival. She clumsily threw the notebook in her bag, and Kai opened the door just in time she closed her laptop.

Kai looked at her weirdly and kissed the top of her head. “What were you doing?” he asked. She smiled cheekily at him and said, “I was just doing uhm… my homework!” she chirped in, making Kai a little bit suspicious. He narrowed his eyes at her and sat on the bed, facing her as she was sitting at the chair beside the bed. Kai sighed and took her hand. “You know, it’s okay. I will understand. You don’t have to lie to me.”

Haneul widened her eyes in shock and stuttered, “Y-You know?”

Kai nodded and patted her hand lightly. “I mean, we are at the age where are hormones are at wildest and I would perfectly understand if you want to watch .”

.

.

“?!” she shouted in disbelief. She hit Kai’s arms as he dodged her attacks while laughing. “You ert!” she shouted. Her face was red in embarrassment and Kai couldn’t help but adore her embarrassed girlfriend.

“Ow! Stop!” he whined, still laughing. “Then what were you doing so suspiciously?” he asked.

Haneul rolled her eyes and said, “Of all the things you could think of, ? Really?” Kai messed her hair up and she groaned in annoyance. “Don’t mess my hair. Mess everything, but not my hair.”

Kai suddenly grabbed her, making her sit on his lap. “Can’t help it. I just love playing with your hair especially when it smell like strawbe –“ Kai stopped talking as he sniffed his hair again. “You haven’t bathed, haven’t you?” He asked bluntly.

Haneul looked away and jutted her lower lips. Kai laughed and said, “Go take a bath, smelly. I’ll wait here like a good kid.” Haneul looked at her in doubt. “Whenever you say that, you always mess up my room.” Kai gave her a look, too. “You said I can mess anything but your hair.” She groaned in annoyance as she started picking clothes to wear. “I swear, Kim Jongin, if ever I see any mess once I come out, I will change my pass code and you won’t be able to come here again.” Kai tensed a bit as she only called him by his real name when it only means serious business. He nodded obediently as Haneul disappeared to the bathroom.

“Girls and their shower time,” he mumbled boredly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter