Kai - Saviour's Confession

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: sweetpau15 ♥

characters: Han Paula and Kai

written by: cutiexx123

The rain drizzled heavily as Han Paula took a deep breath, setting her foot into her class, 11-3, the classes which consists most of the queenkas and kingkas.

She took quick small steps to her chair and sat on it.

“Han Paula, the stiff, is tricked again! BOO HOO HOO!” a really girly voice rang her ears. Snap. Paula thought. She sighed in yield.

“So the stiff here is also dense? What do you live for then, nerd?” Chaerli, the school’s primadonna sashayed, along with her minion, Aejung.

“Aejung, make sure that she won’t disturb my ongoing relationship with Kai, my boyfie to be.” Chaerli spitted at Paula and left, leaving Aejung smirking while slapping her cheeks, and Paula must bite her lips to prevent tears dropping out.

The perks of being a nerd, Paula thought bitterly.

This is on a daily basis.

Paula Han is a nerd. Nerd - as in a person who likes studying and reading books or doing projects. Most nerds are pretty ugly with those braces and geek glasses but not Paula. Yes, she’s a nerd and a book freak but she’s very intelligent, pretty and cute with her Harry Potter glasses, so, no wonder some guys likes her even if she don’t like anyone back except for this cute little guy - Kai - or the school’s ultimate gorgeous, handsome guy.

Fate was teasing her so once, she got him as a partner. His voice, his smile and his smirk totally made her heart skip a beat.

***

She can neither move nor stand up from her seat. Glue was spread on her seat before she came by Chaerli. She was very stressed and confused. Chaerli told Aejung that she doesn’t want her to disturb her relationship with Kai.

What is Paula’s relationship with Kai? As far as she can think, Kai’s just a project partner, nothing else. They’re not even close for heaven’s sake!

She groaned, tired of thinking what makes Chaerli thinks that she’s close with him.

“Han Paula!”

She flinched and seated properly, staring deeply at the person calling her.

“K-Kai?”

“Where were you today? Its lunch and I did not see you in the cafeteria or in the botanic garden!” he shouted at her.

He’s searching for me?

Think, Paula, think. Think for a reasonable reason!

“I-I didn’t feel like eating-“

“Let’s go to the cafeteria.” Kai took her wrist, but she was stuck at the chair. Kai groaned, knowing this was all Chaerli’s act.

“D-Don’t. Chaerli will kill me for getting near with y-“

“Just nevermind Chaerli right now, okay? Just, you and me, together.” Kai sighed and dragged her, while Paula still trying to absorb the shock.

Together? What?

And that incident made Paula’s day shone as bright as a sunflower blooming.

***

Since that day, Paula always touches the surface of the chair before sitting on it. Traumatic experience, you may say but since that incident, Paula and Kai grew closer and that fact annoyed Chaerli.

Kai and Paula ended up talking about various things when they are supposed to do their biology project. Also for some reasons, Paula ended up being very open to Kai, not rather being close to everyone.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter