Chapter 13-The Argument

What is Love

BEEP BEEP BEEP

 
"Ughhhh" I moaned half asleep hearing my alarm.
 
I reached my arm to the bed side table and hit the clock several times till it stopped beeping. I looked at the time and it was 5:30. School started at 7 o'clock so why the hell would I- oh right, I forget that I set the alarm to wake me up early so I would leave for school without having to bump into Luhan, because I really don't know how I would face him after us almost kissing last night.
 
I quickly got up and brushed my teeth and hair before getting dressed into my uniform then grabbed my bag and phone and headed downstairs.
 
There was still time before I had to leave so I decided to make me some breakfast. I made me some pancakes and poured me a glass of milk. After I finished eating I saw that there was still some left over pancakes "can you give these to Luhan when he wakes up? Please make sure he eats them" I said arranging the pancakes nicely on another plate and giving them to the maid. I figured after what happened last night he needs to get some energy into his body before going to school.
 
*Luhan's point of view*
 
After I got dressed up for school I opened the door of my room a little and peeked my head out to check if Minah was there, but her bedroom door was closed so it means she's still getting ready.
 
"Aish why do I feel so nervous and why is my heart beating so fast" I mumbled to myself loosening my tie.
 
I walked downstairs and was about to exit the house when the maid called me.
 
"Sir, Miss Minah made these and said to make sure you eat them" she gave me a plate of pancakes.
 
"Did she go already?" I questioned.
 
"Yes she just ate some breakfast and left" the maid answered before bowing and leaving.
 
I set the plate on the table and sat to eat since I was hungry. Why would she make me food? What if it has poison in it?! No she wouldn't have gone this far.
 
I recalled some memories from last night. I can't believe we were about to kiss.....if only my phone didn't ring.... Oh my god what am I thinking. I could hear my heart beats getting faster and faster, did I want to kiss her? Did I not want to? I can't be...falling for her can I?
 
"Aish no way!" I stated with a nervous laugh earning stares from the maids.
 
*Minah's point of view*
 
All day today at school me and Luhan avoided each other, avoided talking to each other, avoided eye contact, even avoided bumping into each other. But we had to face each other one way or another right?
 
After coming from school I went straight up to my room to change into more comfortable clothes.
 
I wore some grey sweatpants that reached to the end of my knees and a form fitting white crop top. Then went down to feed the dog. When I walked into the living room I saw Luhan's friends sitting on the couch and watching TV.
 
"Hey guys" I greeted them.
 
"Hey Minah" they greeted back.
 
"Have you guys seen Luhan?" I said looking around for the pup.
 
"I think he went to the bathroom" Chanyeol answered.
 
"Oh no I hope he isn't drinking toilet water again" 
 
They all looked at me confused. I ran to every bathroom in the house looking for him but I didn't find him.
 
"He's not in the bathroom" I said walking back into the living room. 
 
"Oh right he said he would bring some snacks for us and feed the dog" said Tao.
 
"What?" I asked them confused then figured out that they think I mean the real Luhan so I burst out laughing.
 
"Why are you laughing?" Sehun asked.
 
"Please tell Luhan to not drink out of the toilet again" I laughed before going upstairs to my room.
 
*Luhan's point of view*
 
After feeding the dog I walked into the living room with a bowl of chips.
 
"Minah was looking for you" said Kyungsoo as I sat next to him on the couch.
 
"Why?" I asked taking a mouthful of chips.
 
"I don't know, oh and she said to tell you to stop drinking from the toilet" they all burst out laughing.
 
"Yah yah yah! Are you sure she didn't mean the dog?" I yelled.
 
"Huh?" They all looked confused.
 
"Well she named that stupid dog after me cause she thinks it looks like me" I couldn't help but half smile bending my head.
 
"Why are smiling?" Smirked Chen.
 
"Oooooooo someone has a crush!" Baekhyun shouted and the guys started poking me and tickling me.
 
"yah stop it! I don't like her!" I laughed uncontrollably from the tickling.
 
*Minah's point of view*
 
While playing on my laptop my phone buzzed next to me.
 
It was a text from Luhan and it said "the movie starts at 7:30"
 
"Pfft you really think I'll go with you" I scoffed.
 
Me: okay I'll meet you there so go before me
 
Luhan: okay
 
I sent a text to Hyuna saying when the movie starts then went back to playing with my laptop.
 
*Luhan's point of view*
 
I got dressed then went to the cinema to wait for Minah. People were looking at me funny because I was wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night but I had to wear them so that people would not recognize me.
 
Why am I feeling so nervous that my palms are sweating?! It's not like I'm meeting her for the first time. 
 
"Oppa!" A familiar voice called from behind me. When I turned around I saw Hyuna running towards me.
 
"Let's go!" She said grabbing my hand dragging me to the theater.
 
"Wait, what are you doing here?" I questioned getting out of her grip "I'm supposed so meet Minah here"
 
"Oh she didn't tell you" she nervously bit her lip.
 
"Tell me what?"
 
"Minah's point of view"
 
Two hours after Luhan was gone I was in the middle of starting the third episode of a drama I started today when I heard the door downstairs get slammed, which made me and the puppy who was sleeping on my bed jump from the sudden sound.
 
I put my laptop aside then ran downstairs to see what happened and in front of me Luhan was standing crossing his arms with an angry expression.
 
"God, you scared me" I said rubbing my forehead "so how was the movie?"
 
"It was great" he said with a fake smile "except you weren't there to see that!"
 
"Oh" I mumbled bending my head.
 
"Wow!" He sighed putting his hands on his waist "you know you could've just told me you didn't want to go instead of giving the ticket to Hyuna, I was about to go home without seeing the movie but she just kept nagging and nagging"
 
"I told you I didn't want to go but you even put the ticket in my backpack!" I argued "plus why are you so mad that I didn't go?! At least you got to see the movie"
 
"Well maybe I wanted to see it with you!" He shouted.
 
"W-what?" Did I hear him right?! "Look as I said before let's just keep our relationship professional, neither of us like each other so what's the point of getting angry if the other doesn't show up? An engaged couple should love each other and take care of each other not fight like cats and dogs all day like we do! We just have to bear with each other until our parents get over this engagement thing then we won't have to see each other again" I gulped trying not to cry but tears were already rolling down my face, why did saying these things hurt?
 
"I seriously can't wait for the day that we part ways" he burst out before walking up the stairs bumping into my shoulder on the way then going to his room slamming the door shut.
 
I sat on the floor crying like an idiot "why does my heart hurt so bad?" 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yay! That was a fast update lol :P anyway thank you to those who have commented and subscribed so far! I decided to put a question at the end of every chapter to get to know my readers better and for my readers to get to know me better :) you can comment what part you liked about this chapter and the answer to the question ^^
 
QOTD: What band first got you into kpop?
 
My answer: Bigbang 
 
So comment what part you liked about this chapter and then the answer to this QOTD :)
You can also ask me questions if you like ^^