Chapter 24-Goodbye Party

What is Love
"Finally!" I exclaimed flopping on my bed in my graduation suit "I can't believe I finally graduated!"
 
I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy that I finally graduated and sad that I'll be leaving after tomorrow. So that makes tomorrow the wedding. Damn how time flies fast. It feels like yesterday that I met Luhan and embarrassed myself at my birthday party.
 
I sighed before getting up to change. I wore a black halter top with black high waisted shorts then threw on a dark red cardigan.
 
I looked at my suitcase on the floor "I guess I better start packing" I said to myself.
 
1 hour of packing later I hear I knock on my door, so I got up and answer it.
 
"Hey Minah!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol exclaimed as soon as I opened the door.
 
"Oh...hey guys" I greeted them back "Luhan is in his room I think"
 
"Oh no we actually came here for you" Chanyeol said.
 
"For me?" I said confused.
 
"Well we wanted to go out with you to get to know you better since you'll be Luhan hyung's wife tomorrow" Baekhyun said.
 
"Oh sure...I could use some fresh air" I smiled "Just let me put on my shoes" 
 
 
*Luhan's Point of view*
 
"Put those over there" I ordered Sehun while standing in the middle of the living room.
 
"Here?" He said holding the balloons.
 
"Move forward a bit" I said.
 
"Here?" He asked.
 
"Ugh!" I yelled frustrated and grabbed the balloons from him and put them in the place I wanted.
 
"Yah what's wrong?" Xiumin asked putting his around my shoulder "you seem a bit  nervous"
 
"Oh hyung.....yeah I'm kinda nervous, I just really want Minah to like the party"
 
"Don't worry she'll like it" he assured me.
 
"Ugh where is Woohyun I called him about half an hour ago" 
 
To my right I saw Lay and Tao trying to set up the speakers and looking clueless "Luhan hyung where do I put this?" Tao asked holding the wires.
 
I sighed while shaking my head "yah yah move away I'll just do it.
 
*Minah's point of view*
 
"Here you go" Chanyeol said handing me my ice cream while we were sitting on the side walk.
 
"It's getting kinda late shouldn't we go back?" I said my ice cream "you know considering my wedding is tomorrow"
 
"No no the night is still young" Baekhyun replied.
 
Suddenly Baekhyun's phone beeped meaning he got a text "On second thought I'm feeling kinda tired lets just go back" he said after checking his text.
 
"Okay..." I looked at him weirdly before getting up.
 
After about a 15 minute walk we reached the house and I opened the door.
 
"Surprise!" The rest of the members yelled jumping up.
 
I quickly covered my mouth in bewilderment and my eyes grew wider.
 
The living room was decorated nicely and there was food on the table.
 
"So do you like it?" Suho asked.
 
"Oh my god" I managed to say.
 
"I'll take that as a yes" Suho chuckled.
 
So that's why Chanyeol and Baekhyun took me out...so the other guys could plan the party without me knowing.
 
"Glad you liked it" Woohyun said coming out of nowhere putting his arm around my shoulder.
 
"You were in on it too?!" I asked looking at him surprised.
 
"Haha yup" he chuckled "but don't thank me, thank Luhan he's the one who planned all this. It's kind like a goodbye party since..you know.."
 
Luhan was standing in front of me with his hands in his pockets looking nervous.
 
I slowly walked up to him.
 
"Thanks" I smiled "for everything"
 
Suddenly he put his hand on my waist pulling me closer and pecking me on the lips.
 
"Yah yah you can do that after the wedding!" Sehun said covering his eyes.
 
I chuckled at his reaction.
 
"Um...hey Minah" Hyuna said walking up to me "can I talk to you?" 
 
I looked at her confused.
 
"I'm gonna leave you two alone" Luhan said before leaving.
 
"So what are you doing here?" I crossed my arms.
 
"Look...I'm sorry for everything" she said sincerely "I know I've been a total to you and I apologize for that"
 
"You do?" 
 
"Yeah I really do, I just didn't stand seeing Luhan with another girl as I had a crush on him but I realized it was just a silly crush and I totally moved on"
 
"Don't worry I forgive you" I smiled.
 
"Friends?" She extended her hand.
 
"Friends" I said shaking her hand.
 
"Well I gotta go now" she said.
 
"What? Why?" I looked at her confused.
 
"I have a date" she smiled
 
"So soon?" I smirked raising an eyebrow.
 
"Well I gotta move on somehow" she chuckled.
 
"Bye have fun!" I waved at her before she exited the house.
 
We spent the night laughing and talking and just having fun. It was nice to get my mind off of everything and just enjoy the party.
 
"Well I better head to bed guys" I said standing up and stretching my arms "thanks for the amazing party and goodnight"
 
I walked up straight to my room and got ready for bed.
 
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP 
 
The alarm rang for the tenth time.
 
"Ugh" I groaned jamming my hand on the clock until it turned off.
 
I grabbed it and looked at the time. My eyes suddenly widened and I jumped up from my bed running to Luhan's room.
 
"Yah!!!" I shouted shaking him "get up we have to get ready for the wedding!"