Chapter 18-Realization

What is Love

After waking up at 8 AM I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face then went to wake Luhan up.

Luhan wanted us to go early so there won't be a lot of people in the mall and he wouldn't get caught by fans.
 
After entering his room I went over to his bed to wake him up. "Yah" I shook his arm "wake up"
 
He stirred in his sleep not wanting to wake up "Luhan, come on wake up"
 
"I don't wanna" he moaned in his sleep. Damn he sounds hot.
 
"If you don't wake up I'm gonna pull the covers!" I threatened. He still wouldn't move "Fine, suit yourself"
 
My eyes widened when I pulled the covers off of him and my cheeks flushed red. He was sleeping half .
 
"S-sorry" I stuttered flustered returning the covers.
 
He caught me off guard by grabbing my arm and pulling me on the bed with him. He wrapped his arms around me making it harder for me to move and our faces were inches apart "Y-Yah! Let me g-go!" At this point my heart was beating so fast I felt like it was gonna explode.
 
"Can't we stay like this?" He said with his deep morning voice.
 
I was speechless. He leaned in whispering in my ear "Minah-yah, you look pretty with messy hair"
 
I quickly pushed him off and stood up "hurry and get up, we have to go". I walked back to my room closing the door behind me and looking at myself in the mirror that was on the wall.
 
"Aish my face looks as red as a tomato" I said putting my hands on my cheeks "what he did was cute though....."
 
I smiled like an idiot pulling out my clothes from the closet.
 
I threw on a black lace top, denim shorts, and a colorful kimono. I wasn't in the mood to do anything with my curly hair so I just let it sit naturally. I wore my shoes then grabbed my purse and walked downstairs.
 
After sitting in the passenger seat of Luhan's car and wearing my seatbelt, my phone buzzed in my pocket indicating I have a text.
 
Woohyun: Hey Minah, long time no see.
 
Me: Hey oppa, yeah we haven't hung out in a while.
 
Woohyun: How did your exams go? I didn't get to ask before your spring break started.
 
Me: I think I'll get high marks! Thanks to you for tutoring me.
 
"Who are you texting?" Luhan asked keeping his eyes on the road.
 
"Woohyun oppa" I replied also not taking my eyes off the phone.
 
Woohyun: Glad to hear that! Are you free today? We can hang out.
 
Me: I'm kinda busy today and also tomorrow, I'll tell you when I'm free okay? Then we can hang out.
 
Woohyun: Sure, see you later.
 
"Hey, um....can I invite Woohyun oppa and his sister Minhee unnie to our engagement party?" I asked Luhan "they are my only friends and I really want them to be there"
 
"Sure, I'll tell my parents to send them invitations too"
 
He handed me a pair of sunglasses then wore his own "here, wear these"
 
"Why?" I asked.
 
"Because I don't want anyone to recognize me and cause I'm not in the mood to get pictures taken"
 
"If you don't want anyone to recognize you why do I have to wear these too?"
 
"Cause it looks good on you" he smirked.
 
Seriously, what's wrong with him today?!
 
When we reached the mall we felt hungry because we didn't eat breakfast yet so we went to a café and ordered some breakfast.
 
We were silent while we were eating but then Luhan broke the silence "Yesterday when my mom said that the engagement party will be on a cruise, why did you get nervous all of a sudden?" He questioned munching on his pancakes.
 
"You noticed?" I said lowering my head "honestly, I'm kinda afraid of the water" 
 
"Really?" He looked surprised "why?"
 
"Yeah" I admitted "I don't know but I was afraid of it since I was little that's why my parents don't take me with them when they go on a ship or something"
 
"I can tell my parents to have the party somewhere else"
 
"No it's okay, they already made a reservation and arranged everything and I don't wanna ruin that"
 
"Then don't worry I'll protect you" he winked.
 
I don't know what got into him today, from the morning he was teasing me playfully and making those cute comments. It feels nice to see this side of him. It actually makes me like him more. It also makes me wonder, does he like me too?
 
"Oh I like this one!" I pointed to one of the rings behind the glass.
 
After eating we went to the jewelry store to check out engagement rings.
 
"Eh it looks so ordinary" Luhan said furrowing his brows looking at it "how about this one?"
 
"Nah" I replied.
 
"For whom will the rings be?" The lady working at the store asked.
 
"They're actually for us" Luhan replied.
 
"What?! But you look so young to get married now" she said surprised.
 
"Tell that to our parents" I mumbled "Wah look that that one!"
 
I was staring at the most beautiful ring I have seen "it's really beautiful, I really like the diamond on it"
 
"Since you like it then we will take it with the groom ring too" Luhan said.
 
"Do you want anything engraved on them?" The lady questioned.
 
"Sure" I said "I want to engrave something funny and not cliche like some other couples do"
 
"Um....okay how about for my ring 'Frankenstein' and for yours 'Bride Of Frankenstein'?" Luhan suggested releasing a chuckle.
 
"Yeah!" I giggled "we want that please"
 
"Your rings will be ready in an hour" the lady smiled and bowed before leaving.
 
"Let's go find you a dress" Luhan grabbed my hand pulling me with him.
 
I took about 10 dresses with me to the dressing room to try on while Luhan sat on the chair in front of the dressing room waiting for me.
 
Almost all of the dresses I tried were either too tight or too short or just didn't look good on me, except one. It was a white, lace, tight, dress that reached the top of my knees and has an open back. It looked perfect on me and complemented my body.
 
"Are you done yet?" Luhan called from outside.
 
"Yeah I'm done, let me just change"
 
"Come on out first let me see it"
 
"No, you will see it at the party; I want it to be a surprise"
 
I finished getting changed then grabbed the dress and got out.
 
"Here pay for it, I'm gonna go get the rings" he said giving me his credit card.
 
When we finished everything we got into his car and headed home. 
 
Reaching home each of us stood in front of our rooms staring at each other.
 
"I had fun today" Luhan grinned slightly.
 
"Yeah me too"
 
"Well...um...I'm gonna go take a nap, see you later" he smiled before walking into his room and closing his door behind him.
 
I too went into my room smiling like an idiot. Today I felt different while hanging out with him; I felt good.
 
*Luhan's point of view*
 
I jumped on my bed lying on my back looking at the ceiling.
 
Hanging out with Minah today made me realize something....maybe I am falling for her, maybe I already fell for her. Everything about her just makes me want to think about her. Her smile, her laugh, those pretty eyes. I took in a deep breath. This could all mean one thing.....
 
I like Lee Minah.