Chapter 21-I Love You Too

What is Love
I kept staring at my computer screen with my mouth wide open and tears in my eyes. I can't believe I'm leaving Luhan.....
 
"I can't sit here any longer I need some fresh air" 
 
I wore my jacket putting the hood on so I don't get noticed, since now people know that I'm Luhan's fiancée, then slipped into my shoes before walking downstairs. Luckily Luhan was in his room so he didn't see me.
 
I walked for about 10 minutes until I reached the bus stop. "Haven't been on my special bus for a while...." I said to myself.
 
As soon as I got on I was greeted by the bus driver.
 
"Oh Minah-yah I haven't seen you in a while" he smiled.
 
"Hey ahjussi, how have you been?" I gave a weak smile.
 
"Is something wrong?" He asked.
 
"It's nothing....I just have a lot in my mind"
 
There were about 7 people on the bus but luckily no one was sitting in the back seats. I lowered my head as I walked to the back.
 
I sat down looking at the ring on my finger, my eyes filled with tears.
 
"I can't leave him....I just can't..." I whispered to myself.
 
From the corner of my eye I saw someone sit next to me so I quickly wiped the tear rolling down my cheek with the back of my hand.
 
"Hey" he said.
 
I tilted my head to look at him. He had dark brown hair with bangs covering his forehead. He smiled showing his perfect white teeth and a dimple appeared on his left cheek. He kinda looked like he's my age.
 
"Sup" I said trying my best to smile.
 
"You know you're wearing pajamas right?" He chuckled.
 
"Haha well thank god I wasn't planning on going to a party or anything" I laughed.
 
"I'm Chanwoo" he extended his hand.
 
"Minah" I said shaking his hand. 
 
"Well Minah Instead of looking sad you should try and show that beautiful smile of yours" 
 
"Cute" I smirked which made him chuckle.
 
"I'm serious" he laughed.
 
"There" I smiled "happy?"
 
"Yup!" He gave off a cheesy grin.
 
I saw his gaze go to the ring on my finger. 
"Are you engaged?" He hesitated.
 
"Mhm" I nodded.
 
"Wait how old are you?"
 
"18" I replied.
 
"You must really love each other for you to be engaged at this age"
 
"Not exactly" I chuckled.
 
We chatted and laughed for about an hour. He told me a little about him and I told him a little about myself. He was also 18 years old and surprisingly we had a lot in common.
 
It was getting late so we said our goodbyes and I went home. 
 
As soon as I opened the door I saw Luhan pacing in the living room. When he saw me he stood still with a worried expression but soon after his worried expression turned into an angry one.
 
"Where the were you?! And why were you not answering your phone?!" He slammed his hand on the table beside him.
 
I got startled from the sudden sound which made me jump a little.
 
"I-I was out for some fresh air and I must've forgot my phone in my room" 
 
"I was worried sick!.....I thought something bad had happened to you" his hands were in fists but then he calmed down a little.
 
I ran up to him and threw my arms around his neck embracing him.
 
"I'm sorry" I sobbed, tears rolling down my cheeks.
 
He was surprised by my sudden action but then hugged me back tightly.
 
"I love you" he said.
 
"I love you too" I whispered.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry for the short chapter lol XD anyways I was wondering if you guys would like to see more of Chanwoo? Like maybe put him in the next chapters? Comment below what you think ^^ and don't forget to subscribe :)