Chapter 22-Finding Out

What is Love
Today was the last day of spring break. Luhan and I spent everyday together, just hanging out and having fun. It actually felt that we were a real couple which technically we are. 
 
I also haven't seen Woohyun since the day of the engagement party, I really don't want things to be awkward between us and I want us to go back to being best friends.
 
Luhan still doesn't know about me leaving for university and I actually feel really bad about not telling him. It's just that every time I wanna tell him I freeze up and can't speak, it's like whenever I see him I don't have the nerve to tell him I'm leaving. But I just have to tell him sooner or later because there is not much time left.
 
We were now snuggled up on the couch watching T.V with a bowl of popcorn in front of us. He had his arm around my shoulders and my head was resting on his chest. Since it was the last day of spring break we decided to spend it at home
 
I took a handful of popcorn and shoved it in my mouth.
 
"Yah eat slowly or you'll choke" Luhan chuckled.
 
My phone suddenly buzzed in my pocket. It was a text from Woohyun.
 
Woohyun: Hey can we meet up? I need to talk to you.
 
"Who are you texting?" Luhan asked peeking over my shoulder.
 
"Woohyun" I answered.
 
His expression stiffened "what does he want?"
 
"He wants to meet up"
 
"Say you can't" 
 
"But what if he wants to apologize? He's still my beat friend you know" I said.
 
"Ugh fine" he gave in "but if he tries anything I swear I-"
 
"Don't worry he won't" I said cutting him off and texting Woohyun telling him to come over.
 
"You know I love you right?" He said leaning in, our noses touching.
 
I put my hands on both of his cheeks and pecked him on the lips before getting up.
 
"Where are you going?" He pouted.
 
"To take a shower since it's like 5pm and I still haven't changed from my pajamas"
 
He grabbed my arm and pulled me back on the couch got on top of me.
 
"5 more minutes" he smirked.
 
"Not now I need to go sho-" he cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.
 
Well I guess 5 more minutes couldn't hurt....
 
After taking a shower I dried my hair and wore some jeans and a white tank top.
 
Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. I guess Woohyun's here.
 
I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see him standing there.
 
"Hey" he said nervously shoving his hands in his pockets.
 
"Hey" I said letting him in "let's go to my room"
 
We walked into my room and I closed the door behind us. We sat on my bed in front of each other.
 
"Look I just wanted to apologize" he started "I don't know what got over me that night, I didn't mean to get my feelings over our friendship"
 
"I'm sorry too" I apologized "I was so oblivious to the fact that you liked me, I'm sorry I didn't know that earlier"
 
"It's not your fault, I was just afraid to admit it and I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Even though I can't have you I don't want to lose you as my best friend"
 
"Don't worry, we will always be best friends" I smiled and hugged him "oh and good news! I got accepted to college!"
 
"What?! Wow I'm so happy for you!"
 
"But.....that means I'll be leaving for the UK after school ends" I looked down.
 
The door suddenly flung open.
 
"You're leaving?!" Luhan yelled "I can't believe this"
 
He ran out slamming the bedroom door behind him.
 
"Luhan wait!" I called for him jumping up from the bed.
 
"I guess you haven't told him huh?" Woohyun said.
 
"He must've overhead us talking" I said rubbing my temple "I screwed up real bad"
 
I ran out of the bedroom and to the living room downstairs.
 
"Where did Luhan go?" I asked the maid who was cleaning the living room.
 
"He just left" she replied.
 
"Did he say where he was going?"
 
"No but he looked mad and slammed the door really hard"
 
I guess I have no choice but to wait for him. If it's gets late and he's not back then I'm going to go look for him.
 
It was now getting late and Luhan still hasn't come back. I got up from the couch and went straight to the door.
 
I opened the door and to my surprise I saw Sehun and Xiumin with Luhan in the middle with his arms on their shoulders completely passed out.
 
"W-what happened?!" I looked at them shocked with my hand on my mouth.
 
"Well, we all went out for a drink and long story short Luhan had a lot to drink and passed out" Xiumin explained.
 
"Thanks for bringing him home guys" I said "I'll take care of him from here"
 
"Are you sure you don't want us to carry him up the stairs?" Sehun asked.
 
"No it's fine" I replied. I put Luhan's arm around my shoulder trying my best not to let him fall and closed the door behind me.
 
"Damn you're heavy" I muttered under my breath.
 
After about 10 minutes of me trying to go up the stairs with him I finally reached his room and put him on his bed pulling up the covers.
 
"I guess we will be skipping school tomorrow" 
 
----------------------------------
 
I hope you guys liked this chapter! I would really like to see more comments cause it makes me want to update faster and it would make me happy as well ^^ you can comment what you think about this chapter or what you think about this story :) thanks to those who subscribed and commented <3