Chapter 6-Drunk

What is Love

"Why are you mad? It will be fun living with my fiancée in the same house" Luhan smirked.

 

I gave him a death glare, you're enjoying this aren't you?!

 

"Did I hear you right?!" I questioned not believing that my own parents said that 

 

"You did" my dad said "It's not like they are strangers and Luhan is your fiancée after all" 

 

"Why can't I stay home?" I asked 

 

"Because we don't want you to be alone" dad replied "remember the last time we let you stay home alone? The door had a hole in it, a window was broken and your mom's favorite vase broke!" 

 

"That was 3 years ago! Cant you let it go? Me and Woohyun spotted a huge bug and we had to get rid of it, plus I wouldn't be alone the maids will be with me and Woohyun's house is right next door" I said "don't you trust me? Just let me prove to you that I'm responsible" 

 

"Let her stay home" said Luhan's mom "but under these conditions, when we invite you to do something with us you have to come and if something bad happens while you're home alone then you'll come live with us until your parents get back"

 

"Fine" I said.

 

We finished eating and my parents chatted with Luhan's parents while I stayed quiet playing with my phone, I checked the time and it was 10 o'clock then I remembered that tomorrow is the first day of the second term in school.

 

"Mom, dad we have to get home it's getting late and tomorrow I have school" I said.

 

"Oh right we completely forgot, we'll get going now" my dad said, we bowed then got into the car and went home.

 

Next morning I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock ringing in my ear. I quickly hit the snooze button then went back to sleep. Wait I have school today I quickly got off the bed and ran to the bathroom. 

 

I brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied little makeup and brushed my hair.

 

After I finished doing my makeup and hair I wore my school uniform that consists of  

a skirt, a shirt and a tie and my black converse shoes then grabbed my back pack and ran down the stairs.

 

"Bye mom bye dad have a safe flight!" I said and kissed them both on the cheek.

 

"Wait aren't you going to eat breakfast with us?" Mom asked.

 

"I can't I'm running late, bye! Love you!" I ran out the door and waited at the bus stop for the bus to come. Then finally the bus came "good morning ajusshi" I greeted the bus driver "good morning Minah" he greeted back then I sat at my usual place in the bus. 

 

Someone left a newspaper beside me and something on it caught my eye. I quickly grabbed it and read the headline, it said 

 

'CONFIRMED: EXO's Luhan has a fiancée, it was confirmed by his mother yesterday but she refused to tell us her identity because they want her to have her privacy since she's still a student. We will tell you when we know more information about her'

 

I threw the newspaper aside from anger "well at least they didn't mention my name" I mumbled "but the fangirls will eventually hunt me down and kill me, oh god" 

 

"Omg Yah look! It's confirmed that Luhan has a fiancée!" A girl beside me said to her friend.

 

"Who ever that is I can't believe she stole him from us!" The other girl replied.

 

"You want him? You can have him" I muttered. Seriously she's calling me a ?! It's not like I wanted to be his fiancée.

 

The bus finally reached my school and I got off. I stood there looking at the surroundings, they should really put a sign that said 'Welcome To Hell' I laughed at my self then entered the school.

 

I went straight to the administration office to get my schedule.

 

"Name" the woman behind the desk said fixing her gaze on her computer. 

 

"Lee Minah" I replied.

 

"Here you go" she said handing me the schedule. 

 

"Thank you" I bowed respectively then went to my locker.

 

I put my bag in the locker and got out my books for the first period which happens to be math.

 

"Hey" Jihoo greeted leaning on the wall beside my locker.

 

"Hi oppa" I smiled "what subject do you have now?"

 

"Biology" he replied "what about you?"

 

"Math" I said then grabbed his schedule. He had English the third period and so did I.

 

"We both have English the third period so I'll see you there" I said then closed my locker and headed to class.

 

It was now English class and Jihoo and I were sitting beside each other where my phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket.

 

I took it out making sure the teacher don't see and saw that I got a text from Luhan.

 

The : come meet me outside your school 

 

"What does he want with you?!" Jihoo whispered leaning in to see the text.

 

"I don't know" I replied.

 

Me: what do you want?! 

 

The : just come! It's important and bring your bag

 

Me: Fine 

 

"I'll be right back" I said to Jihoo "Mrs. Kim may I go to the toilet?"

 

"Yes you may" Mrs. Kim said.

 

I got up and got out of the classroom then walked to my locker, I grabbed my bag and walked out of the school building.

 

I saw a red Ferrari parked out in front of the school.

 

Luhan opened the window of the car "get in" he said.

 

"What why?" I asked confused. 

 

"Cause mom wants you to go shopping with her and you promised her that whenever my parents call you to do something with them you have to come" he smirked.

 

"But what about school?!"

 

"Don't worry my mom talked to your principal to let you skip the rest of your classes"

 

"God how I love your mom" I said and got into his car then he drove.

 

"Wait shouldn't you be at school?" I questioned. 

 

"Nah my parents let me skip school today" he said.

 

"Spoiled brat" I mumbled.

 

"I heard that!"

 

"Good cause I wanted you to hear!"

 

After 10 minutes we reached the mall. We parked the car and got off.

 

Mrs. Lu was waiting for us in front of the entrance.

 

"Good morning Mrs. Lu" I bowed.

 

"Good morning dear" she smiled. 

 

Her phone rang in her purse then she picked it up.

 

"Hello? But I'm busy, is it that important?" She said "Fine I'll be right there" 

 

"Are you going somewhere?" Asked Luhan.

 

"Yeah sorry Minah I really wanted to go shopping with you but I'm busy" she apologized "since Luhan is here you can go shopping with him, he's throwing a party today and he can buy you clothes for it"

 

"But mom I didn't even invite her and I'm busy I can't go shopping with her!" Luhan protested.

 

"She is invited and you are going shopping with her, end of story!" She said.

 

"Ugh fine" he agreed.

 

"Bye kids, have fun!" She said then left.

 

Luhan wore his sun glasses "Let's go" he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the first store he saw.

 

"Why are you wearing sun glasses inside?" I asked.

 

"Because I don't want to be spotted by fans or paparazzi, duh" he answered.

 

"Wait, I didn't even bring money with me" I said looking at my feet.

 

"I'll pay since I'm gonna choose an outfit for you" he said while searching among the dresses "here this looks good" he held a really short gold strapless dress in front of me.

 

"But-" before I could say anything he threw the dress on me and pushed me in a dressing room "try it on" he said then closed the curtains on me.

 

I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror, it's looks nice but how can I wear this it barely covers half of my and it's a little too tight.

 

"Come out and show me how it looks" Luhan said.

 

I opened the curtains a little bit and peeked out.

 

"Come on let me see you" 

 

"But it's so short and tight, are you sure there isn't another size?" 

 

"Nope and I thought you liked short and revealing things since you always wear them when you are with your boyfriend" he smirked "plus it will look hot on you" 

 

"Jerk" I mumbled "Fine let's take it!"

 

I took off the dress and put on my clothes then took the dress to the register.

 

Luhan paid for it and on our way out I could hear the 2 counter ladies talking about us.

 

"It's so cute how her boyfriend bought that dress for her" one said to the other.

 

"Boyfriend my " I muttered.

 

We went straight to the car and he drove me home.

 

We reached home and I got out of the car holding my backpack and the bag that had the dress in it. He opened the car window and handed me a party invitation "here you go, make sure to give it to the cards by the door at the party oh and you got 2 hours to get ready for the party" he wore his sun glasses and sped off with his car.

 

"Oh yeah I'm coming to your party but not in this dress" I scoffed.

 

Before I entered my house I saw Hyuna walking on the sidewalk with her friends and an idea quickly came in my head.

 

"Hyuna!" I called her, she looked at me then back at her friends "I'll see you guys tomorrow at school" she said to them then walked in my direction.

 

"What do you want?!" She snapped crossing her arms.

 

Moody much?! 

 

"I was wondering are you going to Luhan's party tonight?" I questioned. 

 

"Of coarse I am" she replied.

 

"Well he just bought me a dress for the party but it's not really my size so why don't you have it? It will be a shame to return it and it would look very pretty on you plus Luhan will be happy to see you in it" I said handing her the bag.

 

"Omg really?! Thank you thank you thank you" she squealed hugging me then ran off.

 

Well gotta get ready for the party, as soon as I got into the house I went to my room and dropped my bag on my bed then opened my closet to look for something to wear for the party.

 

I will show him that I can look hot without wearing revealing clothes!

 

I took out a pair of red and black checkered skinny jeans with a couple of chains hanging from the sides and a white tshirt with a black leather jacket and for the shoes my short black leather boot heels. I put the clothes on my bed and started doing my makeup and hair.

 

I did some smokey eye make up and put bright red lipstick then curled my hair.

 

I put on my clothes and shoes then looked at the time "guess I better leave now" 

 

*Luhan's point of view*

 

The party started and a lot of people showed up, I was sitting on the couch waiting for the guys to come join me once they were done snooping in my kitchen when Hyuna approached me.

 

"Hey oppa, how do I look?" She asked twirling in her dress. That dress looks familiar. 

 

"Wait where did you get that dress?" I wondered. It was so short on Hyuna and way too revealing. 

 

"Minah gave it to me" she replied "she said that you bought it for her but it wasn't her size so she gave it to me"

 

I was about say something when all the people stopped talking and were staring at something, I looked at the direction that they were staring at and saw that they were staring at Minah by the door.

 

What the heck is she wearing?!

 

As soon as she saw me she came walking towards me. She pulled me by the collar until our faces were inches apart.

 

"You know I can look hot without wearing ty clothes" she smirked.

 

"Woah someone's looking hot" Baekhyun said checking Minah out as he walked past her.

 

"Thank you" she smiled and walked away.

 

*Minah's point of view *

 

I stormed off into the kitchen then grabbed a glass of juice from the counter "who does he think he is?! Ordering me around to wear ty clothes?!" I drank all of the juice then tasted something weird "ew I think this juice has gone bad"

 

Everything in front of me has gone blurry and I lost my balance, I stumbled out of the kitchen and bumped into many people then bumped into someone and was about to fall but held onto him. 

 

*Xiumin's point of view*

 

Someone bumped into me and was about to fall but held onto me, when she looked up I noticed it was Minah, Luhan's fiancée. 

 

"Um are you okay?" I asked while holding her.

 

"Omg you're so cute and squishy!" She giggled pinching my cheeks "It's so hot here I don't even know what I'm doing here" she said trying to take off her jacket, I stared at her with wide eyes.

 

"Yah!" She shouted "Stop looking at me like that and help me take it off!"

 

I quickly called Luhan to come see her "Yah Luhan! Something is wrong with your fiancée!"

 

*Luhan's point of view* 

 

I quickly rushed over to Xiumin and Minah then grabbed Minah by her shoulders "Yah what's are you doing?!"

 

"Why are you holding me like that?! She spluttered "I was hitting on this guy right here, he's totally my type" she winked at Xiumin. 

 

She was about to fall but I grabbed her by the waist.

 

"Hey! You're already engaged to me! Now stop playing around you're embarrassing me! Snap out of it!" I shouted shaking her.

 

"Omo are you jealous?!" She laughed.  

 

I looked at her with a death glare, "whateva! It's a party you know!" She said then dragged her hand down my chest which made a few of my shirt buttons open.

 

"Yah! What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted with wide eyes pushing her hand away.

 

"Omo! Why are you showing us your chest" she said while covering .

 

I was trying to close the buttons of my shirt when she stopped me putting her hands on my chest "Omg my fiancée are you shy?!" She giggled "your face have turned red!"

 

"Stop it! You've gone crazy!" I said while trying to push her hands of my chest.

 

"You're so adorable! Come here" she said while grabbing my face and planting a kiss on my cheek.

 

*Hyuna's point of view*

 

I saw Minah from a distance kissing Luhan on the cheek, that ! How dare she!

 

I stormed off into the kitchen and grabbed me a drink then saw a phone ringing on the counter. 

 

"Hello?" I said picking it up.

 

"Where the hell are you Minah?! You said you would call me!" A guy's voice shouted.

 

So it's Minah's phone and he must be her boyfriend. 

 

"Are you Minah's boyfriend?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, and you are?"

 

"Oh you don't need to worry about me just come quickly cause your girlfriend is drunk and she's clinging on so many guys so you better come quick, oh yeah and she's in Luhan's house" 

 

I hung up then walked out of the kitchen and handed the phone to Minah.

 

"Thank you lady" she spluttered then put the phone in her pocket.

 

"Oh thank me later" I smirked "by the way your boyfriend called so I told him that you were drunk and he's coming to pick you up"  

*Luhan's point of view*

 

I looked at Hyuna with an angry expression then grabbed Minah's hand and dragged her to the couch then put my arm around her shoulders when she sat next to me, let's not make Jihoo's arrival a total waste.

 

After about 20 minutes Jihoo arrived and the first thing he laid eyes on was me and Minah. "Hey Minah you got something on your cheek" I said.

 

"Where?" She asked.

 

"Right here" I said then kissed her on the cheek.