Chapter 5-Live With Him?!

What is Love

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Said Luhan.

 

"I should be asking the same thing" said Jihoo eyeing him.

 

"Excuse me?" I said annoyed "You can't just come in my house and say that! What are you doing here anyway?"

 

*Luhan's point of view*

 

"I came here to bring the stupid business papers and I didn't even have a proper shower from the juice you spilled on me!" I said angrily.

 

"Just leave them on the table and go" she said uninterested.

 

"You heard her" smirked Jihoo.

 

"I'm not leaving until he leaves first" I said stubbornly and crossed my arms.

 

"Yah who do you think you are?! You can't just do whatever you want in my house" yelled Minah.

 

"I'm your fiancée so I can do whatever I want" I smirked annoying her. 

 

"Even if you are her fiancée that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want" scoffed Jihoo.

 

That guy is getting on my last nerve, I walked over to him and grabbed him by the collar "do you want to die?!" I said trying to stay calm.

 

"Yah let him go!" Shouted Minah and pushed us apart.

 

"Why do you care?!" I snapped.

 

"Because he's my boyfriend!" She looked at Jihoo with a worried expression "oppa are you okay? Don't mind that jerk" 

 

I felt smoke coming out of my ears, why does she care about him that much?! 

 

"Miss Minah your parents just called me and said that you aren't answering your phone so they told me to tell you that when you find the papers go to the company to give the papers to them" the maid said, as soon as she saw me she bowed respectively "good morning Mr. Luhan" 

 

"Good morning" I greeted back.

 

"Ugh I guess I don't have a choice,  I'll go change and after I go to the company we can go on a date" she said to Jihoo overly excited then ran up the stairs.

 

"I know what you're trying to do" I said to Jihoo "I know you got back together with her after you cheated on her just because you found out that she's my fiancée" 

 

"Oh it's good that you know" he scoffed "you'll never have her, cause nothing comes by force and without her approval you'll get nothing" 

 

"Think whatever you want and do whatever you want but at the end you will end up with nothing because it's you" I pointed out and gave him a death glare.

 

"Oppa!" Minah called from upstairs "can you bring me my phone? It's on the table"

 

"Sure!" Said Jihoo.

 

"And how do you know that she's addressing you?" I said.

 

"Yeah right like she would call you oppa" he laughed then grabbed her phone and went upstairs. 

 

Such an .....fine do as you want. I took out my phone and decided to call Hyuna to come over.

 

"Oppa when are you coming? I'm sitting alone in your living room"

 

"Change of plans, can you come over to Minah's house? I'll text you the address it's not far away from my house"

 

"Why? I don't even know her"

 

"Just come over" 

 

"Okay fine I'll be there" 

 

*Minah's point of view*

 

"Can I come in?" Jihoo asked knocking my bedroom door. 

 

"Sure come in" I said rummaging through my clothes to find a good outfit to wear for our date.

 

"Here's your phone" he said handing me the phone.

 

"Oppa can you help me find an outfit to wear for our date?" I asked.

 

"Of coarse" he said and also started rummaging through my clothes with me.

 

"Wear this" he said holding a mini skirt and a crop top, that skirt if I just bent down a little it will show my .

 

"Waoh that outfit is a bit reveling I don't know why I have that, and wearing reveling clothes make me uncomfortable so I don't know if I should wear it" I said a bit insure weather to wear it or not.

 

"Trust me it will look hot on you" he winked.

 

 I blushed a little "plus it's cold outside"

 

"Don't worry if you get cold I'll give you my jacket" he smiled.

 

"Okay it wouldn't hurt to try something new" I agreed then took the outfit and went to the bathroom.

 

I put on the outfit and looked at myself in the mirror "I feel so uncomfortable wearing this" I mumbled to myself "but Jihoo likes it so I have to wear it"

 

I brushed by hair and applied a little makeup then got out of the bathroom.

 

"You look hot" said Jihoo looking at me from head to toe.

 

"Let's just go" I said not liking the way he was looking at me.

 

We went downstairs and saw that Luhan was still there sitting on couch watching T.V acting like he's at his house.

 

Before I could say a word to him the doorbell rang.

 

"Right on time" muttered Luhan still focusing on the T.V

 

I opened the door and stood there was the girl that was with Luhan at his house earlier, what is she doing here?

 

I bowed respectively before speaking "um..what are you doing here?" I wondered trying to sound as nice as possible even though she doesn't deserve someone to be nice to her considering what she said to me earlier.

 

"I invited her-" Luhan said walking to the door but stopped in his tracks and eyed my outfit "What the are you wearing?! You know if you bent down your will show right?"

 

"None of your business" I snapped.

 

"Anyway, Minah meet my childhood bestfriend Hyuna" 

 

"You just called me here to meet her?!" Hyuna said annoyed "how old are you anyway?"

 

"It's nice to meet you too" I fake smiled "I'm 18"

 

"Then you should call me unnie" she said crossing her arms.

 

 "Um...if you'll excuse us, me and my boyfriend will go now" I said ignoring her. 

 

Jihoo took off his jacket and put it on my shoulders before going out "since maybe you will get cold" he smiled and intertwined our fingers. 

 

I looked over at Luhan and saw that he was looking at us so I avoided his gaze. Do Luhan and Jihoo know each other? I can't help but to think they do I ignored him 

and headed out the door with Jihoo.

 

We got into his car and drove to the company to give mom and dad the papers.

 

"Wait for me here" I said as we reached the company. I got out the car with the papers in my hand and headed inside.

 

I walked straight to mom and dad's office.

 

I knocked the door and waited. "Come in" I heard dad say. I opened the door and saw that they were busy doing something on their laptops but as soon as they saw me they stood up from their seats and looked at me with wide eyes.

 

"Here are your papers" I said throwing them on the table.

 

"Minah dear what are you wearing?!" Mom said with a surprised expression.

 

"Clothes" I simply said.

 

"Why is the skirt so short?!" 

 

"First you get me engaged to a stranger and now you will control what I wear?!" I yelled.

 

"No I'm sorry honey were whatever you want" she said "and about that text you sent us we knew you didn't mean what you said and you were just mad"

 

"Oh and we have dinner with the Lu family at 7 o'clock at that famous restaurant that just opened up" dad said.

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"Because we have something to discuss" my mom replied.

 

"I don't care, anyways I'm going on a date with my boyfriend now, bye" I said then walked out of the building. 

 

I got in the car then Jihoo drove. "So where do you wanna go?" he asked. 

 

"Um...how about the cinema?" I suggested "there's this new romance movie out and it would be great if we go together to see it" I said excitedly. 

 

"Okay" he said then drove to the cinema.

 

When we reached the cinema we got our tickets and went to watch the movie.

 

We sat on our seats and I couldn't sit in a comfortable position cause of the skirt. Then 3 girls came and sat next to us.

 

"Omg isn't that Jihoo oppa?!" one of them whispered to the others. 

 

"Omo yes he is! I can't believe he's still together with her, what does he see in her? It's so obvious that I'm prettier" the other one said. 

 

Oh so they are from our school. The reason they are saying that is because Jihoo is so popular in our school and all the girls are falling for him and they are jealous that I'm with him, I choose to ignore their stupid comments about me and just enjoy me and Jihoo's relationship.

 

"Just ignore them" he whispered in my ear about what the girls said then put his arm around my shoulders.

 

The movie started and showed a scene with the male lead. He kinda reminds me of someone, he had blonde poodle like hair. Oh I remember now. I tried to hold in my laugh but failed, I quickly put my hand over my mouth.

 

Everybody in the theater turned to look at me.

 

"What are you laughing about?" Asked Jihoo.

 

"Oh um..nothing it's just the male lead reminded me of someone" I lied.

 

The movie finished then I got a text from mom saying that I'm late and I have to meet them at the restaurant. I looked at the time and it was 7:30.

 

"Oppa can you drop me off at the new restaurant that just opened up? It's not far from here, I'll tell you the way" I said as we got into the car "I have to meet up with my parents there"

 

"Sure" he said and drove the car.

 

When we reached the restaurant I asked him to walk me in "don't worry only my parents are there" I lied because if I told him that Luhan was there he wouldn't have agreed.

 

We walked in the restaurant and saw the table my parents and Luhan's parents were on.

 

"You didn't tell me that Luhan is here" he said as we walked towards their table.

 

"Sorry but just go with it" I said.

 

"Hello" I said and bowed respectively and Jihoo did too.

 

My parents, Luhan's parents and Luhan didn't say anything they just looked at us with a shocked expression. 

 

"You can go now" I said then kissed Jihoo on the cheek. He bowed again then left.

 

I sat next to my parents who still haven't said a word. 

 

"You could've changed your clothes!" My mom whispered to me.

 

Mrs Lu's giggle broke the silence, we all turned our head and looked at her with a confused expression. 

 

"My dear she reminds me of me when I was young" she giggled "so rebellious!"

 

I'm starting to like her.

 

"Anyways what do you wanna discuss?" I said.

 

"Well first of all me and your mother are traveling tomorrow" my dad said.

 

"What's new?" I mumbled then drank water.

 

"We dont know when we will be back and we don't want you to be alone in the house so you are going to live with the Lu family till we get back" my mom continued

 

I nearly choke with my water "What! Live with him?!"

 

"Why are you mad? It will be fun living with my fiancée in the same house" Luhan smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N:Hope you liked this chapter and please comment your thoughts about it and what do you think will happen next cause your comments mean so much and they keep me going so please comment and dont forget to subscribe and upvote ^^