Chapter 3-Jihoo

What is Love

I opened my eyes from my deep sleep then stretched my arms.I looked at my clothes and saw that I'm still wearing the dress from yesterday night "what happened?" I murmured before getting up then going to look at myself on my full length mirror.I rubbed my eyes to adjust my vision then saw that the mascara on my eyes was falling down my cheeks and my hair looked like a lion's hair. "God what happened last night? Oh right Luhan happened" I said to myself then went to the bathroom to wash up.

 

I brushed my teeth,washed my face and applied some simple makeup then brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun.I opened the windows to let some fresh air in "woah it's cold today, gotta wear something warm I guess"

 

I opened my closet and got out a grey wool sweater that goes right above my knees and a pair of skinny jeans.I put them on then wore my brown laced ankle boots.

 

I looked over at my desk and saw that my new phone is still there. I took it out of the box and turned it on."bye bye old phone" I said and threw my old phone in a drawer. 

 

As soon as it I saved Woohyun, Minhee, mom and dad's numbers and of coarse my boyfriend Jihoo's number then texted them to let them know that this is my new number and went downstairs to eat breakfast. 

 

 

"Good morning hunny I see that you opened your new phone" dad said as I entered the kitchen "we made pancakes for breakfast which we know you love"

 

I sat on the table then mom put the plate of pancakes in front of me."Mom why am I engaged to Luhan?" I asked as I started eating my pancakes. "Well Mr. and Mrs. Lu said that they will accept our business deal if you become Luhan's fiancée and marry him and you know that your dad and I have been trying for ages to make them accept the business deal" she explained

 

"Does that mean that the business deal is more important than your own daughter?! If you wanted to get rid of me then you should just have said so instead of getting me engaged to a total stranger!" I suddenly bursted with anger.

 

"No of coarse not, you are definitely more important than the business deal and why would we want to get rid if our little girl, just trust us and try to get along with him, that's why we are transferring you to his school so you can spend time with him" said dad

 

"No I'm not transferring schools all of my friends are there" I said crossing my arms

 

"Come on Minah we all know that the only friends you have are Woohyun and Minhee and they don't even go to school now stop being stubborn!" argued mom

 

"Well my boyfriend goes to that school so I'm not transferring schools end of discussion" I said a bit hurt of what she said then ran out the door.

 

I can't believe that my own parents want to marry me to a total stranger! And I even have a boyfriend! I'm not gonna leave him for that Luhan.What mom said was right, I don't have a lot of friends but having a few friends that you can trust is better than having a lot of friends that let you down when you need them the most. I took out my phone from my back pocket frustrated then called Jihoo he must be at the airport now since he just came back from Japan with his parents. 

 

"Hey Minah" he said as soon as he answered the phone.

 

"Hey oppa, are you at the airport?" I wondered

 

"No I'm in the taxi right now so I'll be there in about 20 minutes" he said

 

"Oh okay I'll wait for you in the park outside my house"

 

"Okay see you there, oh and happy birthday, sorry I didn't wish you a happy birthday yesterday, I was busy that's why I coudn't call or text you" he said before ending the call.

 

I put my phone back in my pocket then headed to Starbucks to get me something warm to drink and since it's not far away from the park.

 

I entered Starbucks and went straight to the counter to order "Hello,what can I get you?" the worker behind the counter asked.

 

"Um...can I get 2 cappuccinos please?" 

 

I paid for the drinks then sat at a table waiting for them to finish. I took out my phone and decided to tell Jihoo about the engagement thing since I'm scared to tell him face to face "It's better now or never" I said to myself.After I finished texting him I put my phone back in my pocket scared to see his response.

 

A few minutes later 2 people sat in front of me. I looked up from my phone and saw two boys about my age, one with blonde hair and one with black hair. They looked familiar to me, wait they were at my party yesterday they must be members of that Exo band since I saw them standing with Luhan and the other members at the party. 

 

"Can I help you?" I said a bit of annoyed since there are many empty tables and they chose to sit right in front of me without me giving them permission to.

 

"Hey Minah!" the blonde one practically screamed waving his hand right in front of my face.

 

"You know there is this thing called personal space" I said eyeing his hand which he took back immediately after hearing my response. 

 

The worker bought me the drinks and I was about to leave when the blonde haired one spoke again.

 

"I'm Sehun and this is Kai" he said while pointing at the black haired one.

 

"Is this drink for me?" Asked Kai and reached his hand grabbing one of the drinks, I slapped his hand then pushed it away "No, this is for my boyfriend" 

 

"Ohhh so it's for Luhan" he smirked  

 

"Who says that my boyfriend is Luhan?! It was nice to meet you guys but I gotta go meet up with my boyfriend" I bowed then walked out.

 

*Sehun's point of view*

 

"Hyung do you wanna follow her?" I asked Kai

 

"What? Why?"

 

"Because I want to know if she really has a boyfriend or if she is just lying"

 

"It would be fun I guess....Okay let's go!" He said excitedly 

 

We wore our sun glasses and our snapbacks so no one would recognize us and headed out.

 

*Minah's point of view*

 

I've been sitting in the park for about 2 hours and he still hasn't come yet. I called him a few times but he doesnt answer the phone. The drinks got cold so I threw them away, I didn't even get to drink mine. I was waiting to drink it with him but it's too late now.Its getting dark and colder outside while I'm sitting here waiting for him to come.

 

"Why haven't you come yet?" I wandered to myself before burying my face in my hands.

 

I felt someone standing in front of me I stood up immediately with a wide smile "Jihoo opp-" but it wasn't him "Oh hi Woohyun oppa" I said with a frown.

 

"What? Not happy to see me?" He jokingly said then hugged me.

 

I hugged back "No it's just......I was expecting to see Jihoo oppa, he was supposed to meet me here 2 hours ago" I said while letting go of the hug.

 

"What?! He left you here alone for 2 hours!?" He shouted angrily

 

"Calm down, there must have been something important he had to go to or something" I sighed looking at my toes.

 

"Hey don't get sad because of him" he said softly "I know how to get your mind off him and off that stupid engagement thing" He grabbed my hand and dragged me to who knows where.

 

"Where are we going?" I laughed seeing he was acting like a little kid dragging me behind him.

 

"Just trust me" he said looking over his shoulder to face me.

 

*Kai's point of view*

 

Me and Sehun were hiding behind a tree in the park for about 2 hours waiting to see her boyfriend."Yah Sehun! I think she's lying about having a boyfriend!" I said tired from waiting.

 

"Oh! here he comes!" he shouted pointing at a guy standing infront of Minah.We stared at him with a surprised expression "wow" we both said at the same time."That's her boyfriend?!" I said still bewildered.

 

"ooooo Luhan hyung is gonna get jealous" said Sehun "let's go follow them to see where they are going"

 

*Minah's point of view*

 

We walked till we reached a karaoke club "ohhhh so we are going to a karaoke club" I said obviously stating the truth and turning my head to look at him, he smiled while staring at me "oppa.....stop staring at me" I smiled shyly and looked at my feet "Gonna race you there!" I shouted while quickly bolting to the karaoke club then I saw something that made me freeze in my place...

Jihoo oppa.......with a bunch of girls clinging on him.

Wow that's a knife to the heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N:Hope you like this chapter :) please comment what you think and don't forget to subscribe and upvote! ^.^

Follow my instagram:Manlyluhaniie :)