Chapter 17-Holding Hands

What is Love
I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I hit it a couple of times before grabbing it and checking the time "why the hell am I awake at 7 o'clock?! It's spring break!" I groaned, I must've forgot to turn it off last night. I grinned before going back to sleep. That moment when your alarm wakes you up but you turn it off and go back to sleep.....it seriously feels amazing.
 
After about 4 hours I woke up again, it was 11 AM so I decided to get up and get some breakfast. I brushed my teeth and face before going down to eat.
 
The house was dead quiet and I didn't see anybody there. As I entered the kitchen I saw the maid cleaning.
 
"Good morning" I greeted her "um....where did Luhan go?"
 
"Good morning miss Minah" she greeted back "Mr. Luhan went to practice with his group"
 
It has been two weeks after the day at the hospital and I didn't talk to Luhan since, just 'hello' and 'goodbye' that's what we have been saying and plus I didn't see him much because he would go and practice with his group and would come late at night.
 
"What's that?" I said pointing to the bag behind her.
 
"It's breakfast for Luhan and his friends, Mrs. Lu wanted you to take it to them" she answered.
 
"He didn't eat breakfast?"
 
She shook her head. Well....at least I'll go out instead of staying inside all day. 
 
After eating some breakfast I went up to change. I wore a floral loose short dress then applied a little lip gloss and some mascara before tying my hair into a ponytail.
I wore a pair of pointy toe flats then grabbed my purse and went downstairs.
 
While I was walking I got a phone call from my mom.
 
"Hi mom, how are you and dad?"
 
"Hi darling, we're fine and how are you?"
 
"I'm good"
 
"Did you do the thing that I asked you about yesterday?" She asked.
 
"What thing?"
 
"The colleges! did you apply for the colleges?"
 
"Oh yeah right, I applied for Cambridge and Oxford in the United Kingdom and I also applied for Harvard and NYU in America, so whichever ones that will accept me I'll go to"
 
"Did you tell Luhan about you leaving for college?" She questioned.
 
"No.....not yet...I'll tell him when I get accepted"
 
"Alright then, goodbye have a great day, I love you!"
 
"Love you too" I said before hanging up.
 
After about 30 minutes of walking I reached the place, thanks to Mrs. Lu for texting me the directions.
 
"This must be it" I said looking at the building in front of me before walking in.
 
"Now where is EXO's practice room?" I said looking around and spotting a lady walking past me "excuse me, can you direct me to EXO's practice room?"
 
"Yeah it's right over there" she pointed to a room on the far left side.
 
"Thank you" I bowed before walking to the direction of the room. As I got near, the music got louder. I knocked the door then walked it. As soon as they saw me they stopped the music, they all looked exhausted, sweaty, and out of breath.
 
"Hey guys" I greeted closing the door behind me.
 
"Hey Minah" all of them greeted back except Luhan.
 
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
 
"Your mom asked me to bring breakfast for you and the guys since you didn't eat at home" I lifted the bag for him to see.
 
"Ah thank you! We were starving!" Sehun said excitedly.
 
I chuckled while placing the food on the table. All the guys sat around the table while I sat on the sofa in front of the table and Kai sat next to me.
 
"Yah go sit on the floor" Luhan barked at Kai.
 
"What? Why?" Kai questioned.
 
"Because I said so" Luhan smirked while gently pushing Kai away and sitting next to me putting his arm around my shoulder.
 
"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes pushing his arm away.
 
"While you guys eat I'm going to get a cup of coffee from the cafe nearby that I spotted" I got up and walked out going to the cafe.
 
When I entered the cafe it was kinda empty and only a couple sitting together were there.
 
"Hi can I get one Cappuccino please?" I said to the man behind the counter then gave him the money.
 
I looked over at the couple and saw someone familiar. I walked a little closer without them noticing to get a better look. My eyes widened when I finally knew who it was.
 
"Hey Minah, it's been a while since I saw you" Jihoo smirked walking to my direction his hand on the shoulder of the girl he was with.
 
Of all people.....it had to be him.
 
I gave off a fake smile and turned away waiting for my order, seriously what's taking it so long?!
 
"Anyways this is my girlfriend, Yerin" he pointed to the girl next to him.
 
"Hi" I said with a bitter smile.
 
"Minah's my Ex girlfriend" he added.
 
"Well then....I'll get going now" I grabbed my cappuccino that was on the counter and was about to walk away when he stopped me.
 
"Can I talk to you in private?" He asked.
 
Ugh do I have to?
 
"I'll wait for you outside" his girlfriend said before leaving.
 
"I missed you" he sighed grabbing my hand as soon as his girlfriend left.
 
"Well I didn't" I shook his hand away.
 
"Can't we get back together?"
 
"Dude, you have a freaking girlfriend! Did you do that with other girls when we were dating?!" 
 
"Come on-" before he could complete Luhan entered the cafe.
 
"Hey babe" he pecked me on the lips "I've been looking for you"
 
I looked at him surprised while Jihoo just stood there with an open mouth.
 
"As you can see, she's already taken" he smirked at Jihoo before holding my arm and pulling me out with him.
 
"Yah! I can't believe you just kissed me!" I shouted at him as soon as we got out of the place.
 
"That's the only thing I thought of when I overheard you both talking, plus didn't you see the look on his face?!" He laughed "you should thank me"
 
"You came at the right time" I chuckled.
 
"Well you took too long for getting just one cup of coffee so I thought that maybe something was wrong" he said still not letting go of my hand.
 
To be honest, I didn't want to let go of his hand either. I feel butterflies in my stomach whenever he holds my hand and not to mention that kiss in the cafe, the last time I felt this way was when he first kissed me in the kitchen that day. It feels.....good.
 
We walked for a while in silence holding each other's hands before he started talking again "hey, can I ask you something?" 
 
We both stopped walking.
 
"Sure, ask" I said.
 
"That thing you said at the hospital that day....did you really mean it?" He asked.
 
"What thing?" I played dumb but I perfectly know what he was talking about.
 
"When you said you liked me"
 
"Oh....that...I-" before I could complete his phone rang. 
 
"Hello?" He answered "yeah we can come right now"
 
He hung up then put his phone back in his pocket.
 
"My parents want us to go back home because they have something to talk to us about"
 
When we reached home we saw Luhan's parents waiting for us in the living room.
 
"You wanted to talk to us?" Luhan asked as we both sat on the couch in front of them.
 
"So, your father and I were thinking....about having your engagement party this week" Mrs. Lu started.
 
"We wanted to have your opinion on it" Mr. Lu continued "is it okay with you?"
 
I honestly don't care anymore.....I just want to get it over with.
 
I nodded.
 
"Sure, whatever" Luhan added.
 
"Really?! Oh good because we already booked the place and it's gonna be the day after tomorrow" Mrs. Lu said excitedly "I want you two to go tomorrow to the mall to choose engagement rings and Minah can also buy a dress for the night" 
 
"I have a question, where is the party gonna be?" I asked.
 
"It's gonna be on a cruise" Mr. Lu answered.
 
My eyes widened and my palms started getting sweaty "L-Like on a sh-ship?" I gulped.
 
"Yeah, why? Is something wrong?" Mrs. Lu asked concerned.
 
"No n-nothing's wrong" I smiled nervously.
 
Except that I'm afraid of the water......
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter~ Don't forget to comment your thoughts, subscribe, and upvote ^^ it would really put a smile on my face :)