Chapter 10-Feeling

What is Love

*Luhan's point of view*

 

After Minah and Jihoo left I went to my room then immediately got a text from Jihoo.

 

Jihoo: ha and you thought that video would make me break up with her.

 

What video?!

 

Me: what the hell are you taking about?!

 

Jihoo: don't play dumb with me

 

I didn't bother to reply to him then put my phone on the bedside table and lied down on my bed looking at the ceiling.

 

Did he mean the video where Minah was drunk? But that couldn't be because I didn't even show him the video and of course Sehun and Kai wouldn't do that, but who would? Nobody would've touched my phone plus I have a password and the only one who knows my password is Hyuna but I was too lazy to change it.

 

I rubbed my forehead thinking, wait......Hyuna used my phone yesterday at the barbecue party and Jihoo came to Minah's house drunk after the barbecue party, coincidence? I think not.

 

I quickly sat up straight and grabbed my phone then called Hyuna.

 

"Hey Hyuna"

 

"Hey luhany" she said acting cute.

 

"Yesterday when you used my phone did you only call your parents?" I asked.

 

"Y-yeah why?" She said flustered.

 

"Nothing I just saw a video was sent to Jihoo in my message history but I didn't even send it" I lied to see if she will admit that she did it.

 

"But I deleted the message his-" she quickly shut up.

 

"You did deleted the message history, I was just lying to you" I smirked in victory "Why did you do it?"

 

"I was just jealous that you were giving all your attention to Minah and ignoring me" she said.

 

"You know that if her boyfriend would've broken up with her because of that video then she will spend time with me more right?" I smirked before hanging up.

 

*Minah's point of view*

 

Next morning I woke up at 12 o'clock and wasn't in the mood to make breakfast so I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen then opened the refrigerator and saw a huge red velvet cake in front of me.

 

It had vanilla cream on it and was decorated nicely. My mouth started watering and I could hear my stomach growling, I just love red velvet cake.

 

I took it out of the fridge and placed it on the kitchen counter then grabbed a fork and started eating straight away from it.

 

After I've finished like half of it I noticed a note on the floor "maybe it was stuck on the cake but fell out when I took it out from the fridge" I said to myself before putting the fork in my mouth and grabbing the note from the ground and reading it. It said....

 

To Luhan and Minah:

 

"I made this cake for my friend's son's birthday party so please don't eat it and keep it in the fridge"

 

From: Mrs. Lu

 

The fork fell out of my mouth to the ground "I'm in some deep right now"

 

The front door opened and Luhan walked in throwing his bag in the corner then sitting on the couch turning on the T.V.

 

I looked at him with a mischievous smile before cutting him a big piece of cake and walking over to the living room. I won't be in trouble by myself.

 

"Hey" I said acting nice standing beside the couch.

 

"Hey" he said in an uninterested way while still looking at the T.V.

 

I rolled my eyes before handing him the plate. He looked at the plate before looking at me "What's this?"

 

"It's cake" I said stating the obvious.

 

"No " he said "Why suddenly act nice? Are you trying to poison me?!"

 

"What?! No!" Cant I at least act nice to my fiancée" I cringed at the last word. Ugh I hate saying it. He took the plate without saying a word and started scarfing it down.

 

I waited until he finished the whole plate then acted surprised "what are you doing?! Mrs. Lu baked that cake for a party!"

 

"Why didn't you tell me that before?!" He shouted "I can't believe it, you set me up"

 

"It doesn't matter now" I said changing the subject "we have to bake another cake before your mom comes home"

 

"She's in a meeting right now, so we have about an hour to finish the cake" he said before running to the kitchen and me following him.

 

He put on a apron and a chef's hat then put another hat on top of my head. It slid down covering my eyes because it was so big.

 

He chuckled before adjusting it on my head "you look cute" he suddenly said.

 

I looked at him shocked before shaking it off and taking out the cook book.

 

"This looks easy" I said satisfied.

 

"Do you know how to bake a cake?" He asked.

 

"No" I mumbled.

 

"Then let me do it before you burn the kitchen down, you just bring the ingredients and the supplies"

 

I kept admiring him while he cracked the eggs and mixed the flour with it. He's going to be a great husband one day. What am I thinking?!

 

I snapped back to reality when he suddenly flicked flower in my face.

 

"Yah! Don't just stand there, help me" he said before going back to mixing.

 

I grabbed a handful of flour and flicked it on his face crossing my arms in satisfaction while smirking "that's what you get for flicking flour on my face"

 

He cleaned himself from the flour before grabbing an egg and and throwing my hat away then cracking it on my head.

 

"Yah!!! I just washed my hair yesterday!" I shouted angrily then did the same thing to him.

 

"Stop it! My mom is coming any minute now, we have to finish it!" He shouted.

 

"You started it!" I shouted back before crossing my arms like a little kid.

 

We finally finished baking the cake and put it in the refrigerator then went upstairs to take a shower while the maids cleaned the kitchen.

 

After I finished showering I put a towel on my head and wore my robe then went downstairs to watch some T.V for a little while before getting ready.

 

I switched to SBS channel "Yay! Running Man is on!" I said excitedly.

 

I noticed Luhan walking down the stairs with something green on his face and also wearing a robe.

 

I got up from the couch and walked over to him. "What's that?" I said pointing to his face.

 

"It's a face mask, duh" he said barely able to move his mouth.

 

"I know that" I rolled my eyes "what do you need it for?"

 

"Unlike you, I have to take care of my face since I'm an idol"

 

"Hey! I take care of my face too!" I shouted angrily.

 

"I can see that" he scoffed.

 

"Can I have some?" I said ignoring his comment.

 

"No way! Get your own!" He said before walking away.

 

"Looks like I'm taking yours" I mumbled before running upstairs and walking into his room.

 

I rummaged through his drawers but I couldn't find it then I went to his bathroom and opened the mirror cabinet. "Found it!" I took it out of the cabinet before putting it on my face.

 

I walked back downstairs and Luhan saw me. "Tell me that isn't my mask" he said as soon as he saw me.

 

"Your fault for not giving me one" I said crossing my arms.

 

"You're dead!" He shouted before running after me.

 

"You can't catch me!" I shouted back before running to the kitchen. We kept circling the kitchen counter then I ran to the living room with him running after me.

 

"You should ask before taking my stuff!" He shouted from one end of the couch.

 

"Well I asked but you wouldn't give me!" I shouted from the other end.

 

I tried to run upstairs but he caught me before I could reach the stairs, my leg got caught on the rug in front of the stairs which caused me to fall on the ground and Luhan also tripped which made him fall on top of me.

 

Our faces were so close that I could feel his hot breath on my face. I kept staring at his eyes, wow this is the first time I notice his eyes, he has kind eyes and his gaze is sweet. My eyes went from his eyes to his lips. His pink lips look cute and seductive at the same time. I looked back at his eyes to see that he was still staring at me. "Caught you" he said in a low voice which made my heart start to beat faster.

 

Someone clearing his throat which made us both turn our heads to the direction of the door. The EXO boys were standing in front of the door looking both confused and surprised. We both quickly got up and straightened our clothes awkwardly.

 

"Did we interrupt something?" Baekhyun smirked followed by the chuckles of the other boys.

 

"Did the two engaged couple take a bath together?" Chuckled Kai "you even wore couple masks and robes"

 

I looked at Luhan's blue robe then at my pink robe, I gotta admit they do actually look like couple robes. I just realized that the mask is still on my face. I widened my eyes, great job Minah for looking like an alien in front of a group of cute boys. I laughed awkwardly before running upstairs and locking my bedroom door behind me.

 

I lied down on my bed facing the ceiling then sighed "what just happened between me and Luhan?!"

 

I stayed in that position pondering for a little while before shaking the idea off my head and getting up to get ready.

 

I got rid of the mask on my face then dried my hair and decided to straighten it. After I was done with my hair I decided to apply some makeup since I didn't have anything important to do.

 

I did a simple black smokey eye with eye liner and mascara then applied matte maroon lipstick.

 

I wore a long stripped grey tshirt that fell above my knees and kinda looked like a dress then my maroon high top converse and my maroon beanie.Before exiting the room my phone rang.

 

"Hey oppa" I said answering my phone.

 

"Hey Minah, can you come over to the park? I wanna show you something"

 

"Yeah sure, be right over" I hung up then walked downstairs.

 

Luhan, who already changed from his robe and got rid of the mask, was about to walk out the door with his friends but stopped when he saw me.

 

"Where are you going?" He asked.

 

"To the park" I said not making eye contact.

 

"With a full face of makeup?" He raised an eyebrow "are you going to meet your boyfriend?"

 

"It's not your business what I put on my face and what's it to you if I'm going to meet my boyfriend or not" I crossed my arms.

 

"Someone is jealous" chuckled Chen.

 

"Oh please, I'm not jealous of that " he scoffed.

 

"Then why are you asking her so many questions? Cant a girl put makeup just because? Plus she looks beautiful with that makeup" complimented Xiumin.

 

"Thanks" I smiled genuinely which made him wink back. Luhan noticed and rolled his eyes.

 

"Let's go we are going to miss the movie" said Luhan then walked out of the door with his friends.

 

When I reached the park I saw Woohyun sitting on the bench holding a cream colored dog by it's leash.

 

"Hey!" I said walking up to him then immediately bending over and petting the cute dog "he's so cute! When did you get a new dog?"

 

"Well someone looks pretty today" he smiled bending down next to me "like everyday"

 

"Thanks" I smiled blushing.

 

"It's not my dog" he said "It's actually your late birthday present"

 

"This little cutie is for me?!" I said surprised.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't get you a present sooner I just wanted to get you a dog since I know you love them so I had to wait till he gets to be separated from his mother"

 

"Oh my god thank you so much!" I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

 

"Oh and he's a chow chow breed so when he's older he'll be huge cause I know that you like huge dogs that why I got you him, he's currently five months old"

 

"Five months old?! But he's already huge!" I laughed.

 

"And don't worry I already talked to Luhan's parents and they are okay with you keeping it and you get to name it" he smiled.

 

"Oppa you're the best!"

 

He laughed then suddenly stopped "actually I have to tell you something" he hesitated.

 

"What is it?" I said concerned.

 

"Uh....um...on second thought it's not important"

 

"Okay...."

 

"Wanna go for a walk?" He asked.

 

"Yeah sure" I grabbed the leash of the dog and Woohyun and I walked togther side by side.

 

After about 2 hours I returned home. When I opened the door I saw that Luhan was walking out the kitchen with a bottle of water in his hand when he saw me. His eyes landed from me to the dog.

 

"Whose dog is that?" He asked.

 

"He's mine, Woohyun gave it to me" I answered "and you're parents already said yes to keeping him"

 

"If he destroys any of my stuff you're dead" he threatened.

 

"Don't worry he's a smart dog and he's already trained to not do his business in the house" I said bending down and petting him.

 

"What's his name?" Luhan asked.

 

"I haven't named him yet"

 

"You should name him Woohyun after the person that gave it to you" he scoffed.

 

"Haha very funny, how about I name him Luhan? Since he resembles you, even his fur color is the same as your hair" I laughed.

 

"Are you even sure he's a boy?!"

 

"How am I supposed to know!"

 

Luhan just rolled his eyes.

 

The dog started whining and touching my feet with his paws "he's probably hungry,  I'm gonna go buy some food and toys for him so please can you take care of him for a little?" I asked and handed Luhan the leash.

 

"Fine" he sighed.

 

I grabbed some money from my bag then went to the grocery store beside our house.

 

There weren't so many people cause it was night so it was quiet, I started picking up some cans of food and some toys. When the register lady was putting my things in a plastic bag my phone rang.

 

"Minah I have to tell you something" Woohyun said as soon as I picked up the phone.

 

"What's wrong?" I said worried.

 

"Luhan and Jihoo are using you"

 

"What?! What are you talking about?"

 

"I overhead them talking and I think they know each other before they knew you and they are trying to get back at each other by using you"

 

"I-I I'll get back to you" I stuttered then immediately hung up the phone.

 

I handed the lady the money then grabbed the bags and ran home.

 

 As soon as I opened the door the puppy jumped on me which caused me to drop the bags and fall and twisted my ankle while falling.

 

The puppy kept my face and I couldn't even get up. I started crying from frustration "Luhan!!!!!!!" I shouted, I'm sure people from all around the globe heard me.

 

He ran downstairs and stopped when he saw me.

 

"Didn't I tell you to watch him until I got back?!" I shouted.

 

He quickly came over to me and took the puppy off of me then helped me get up.

 

I shrieked in pain when I stood up then pushed Luhan's arms away which made him look at me shocked. "Don't touch me" I said to him.

 

"Why are you crying?" He asked "did you sprain your ankle?"

 

"Don't talk to me" I snapped.

 

Because I couldn't walk up the stairs I sat on the couch in the living room and took of my shoes then put my leg on the table in front of me. I stared at it for a couple of seconds then sighed in frustration while crying and burying my face in my hands.

 

I put my head back and closed my eyes for about half an hour then when I opened them I saw the puppy eating happily from his bowl and Luhan's phone beside me which was switched on.

 

I grabbed it and saw that he opened the browser and searched 'How to take care of a sprained ankle' I looked at it confused then felt something cold on my leg so I looked at it and found an ice pack on it.

 

The front door suddenly opened and Luhan walked in holding a plastic bag. He walked over to me and without saying anything and took out a compression wrap and started wrapping my ankle with it then handed me a pill and glass of water.

 

"It's a pain reliever" he said.

 

I took the pill then quickly drank the water and placed the empty glass of water on the table. Why did he do all this?

 

"Does it hurt?" He asked sitting next to me.

 

I shook my head.

 

He didn't move from next to me. Our bodies were close together and I bowed my head because I didn't want to make eye contact but when I looked up our eyes met and I wanted to break that eye contact but I couldn't, oh no that feeling from earlier today is back.

 

I quickly got back to reality and suddenly got up and was about to fall but Luhan quickly got up and caught me by the waist.

 

"Don't worry, I got you"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter! Please don't forget to comment and subscribe and upvote! Your comments make me happy ^^ so can I at least get 6+ comments on this chapter? Pretty please? ^.^