Chapter 4-Bad Luck

What is Love

*Sehun's point of view*

 

Me and Kai were now hiding behind a huge plant in the karaoke club spying on them.

 

"Kai hyung I'm gonna call Luhan hyung to come see his fiancée with her boyfriend so he will be jealous" I said with an evil smile. I took out my phone and called him.

 

"Luhan Hyung come to the karaoke club, you know the one near the park" I said 

 

"Why?" 

 

"Because......it's a surprise now come! Me and Kai will wait for you there, hurry up!" 

 

"Fine" he said then hung up the phone.

 

Some time has passed but he still hasn't come yet "where is he?!" I said waiting impatiently.

 

"Don't worry he'll be here" said Kai.

 

*Minah's point of view*

 

"O-op-oppa" I said barely able to speak still frozen in my place with wide eyes.

 

"What's going on?" Woohyun asked coming in behind me.

 

"Minah I could explain" he said trying to free his arm from the girl's grasp but failed "oppa who is this girl?! Let's go inside the room now!" the girl holding on to his arm whined while looking at me disgustingly.

 

"I should be asking the same question" I said eyeing the both of them.

 

"Minah please let me explain" he said still trying to push her away.

 

"Yah Jihoo isn't that your girlfriend, the one you said is engaged? If she's engaged then why can't you hang out with other girls?!" One of his guy friends said to him while pointing at me.

 

"Yeah he's right, you can be engaged and I can't hang out with other girls?! That's unfair!" He said changing his expression from apologetic to angry.

 

"It's not like I want to be engaged! My parents forced me and I didn't even know about it!" I shouted with tears filling my eyes. No Minah you have to be strong you can't cry in front of him. Unfortunately I couldn't stop my tears from flowing down my cheeks.

 

"I can't believe you made her cry!" Woohyun shouted then without a warning punched Jihoo on the mouth which made his lips bleed and him stumbling and falling on the chair behind him.

 

All the girls that were with him shrieked and quickly ran over to him to make sure that he's okay while his guy friends that were with him just stared at Woohyun with a shocked expression.

 

I couldn't process what was happening and the tears were flowing like a waterfall while my hand was on my mouth shocked that Woohyun did that.

 

"I can't believe this is happening!" I cried then ran out the door.

 

How could he do this to me?! It's not like I wanna be engaged! And he should have talked to me first instead of doing this!

 

I was was running to who knows where and couldn't see in front of me because my eyes were full of tears and everything was blurry.

 

I accidentally bumped into someone and was about to fall on my back but I quickly put my hand on the ground behind my back to support my body.

 

"Ahhhhhh!" I shrieked in pain then lifted my head to look at the person I bumped into.

 

It was Luhan

 

*Luhan's point of view*

 

I was paying the taxi driver then Minah came running and bumped into me and fell on the ground.

 

"Ahhhhhh!" she shrieked in pain.

 

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" I shouted, pissed that she bumped into me.Ugh she's so clumsy, it's not the first time she bumped into me and fell.Wait is she crying?!

 

I leaned down to see if she's really crying but she grabbed my shirt's collar and yanked me closer.

 

"It's all because of you! You bad luck! You ! This is all your fault! I wish you didn't exist!" she cried then got up and ran away.

 

I turned my head and watched her with a confused expression run until she disappeared into the darkness.

 

"What the hell happened?!" I said to myself, I was about to walk to the karaoke club when a guy bumped into me and ran to the direction she was running to.

 

From the huge impact I was about to fall but I regained my balance.He didn't even say sorry to me he just kept running.

 

"Are you all blind!" I shouted then saw that him and Minah came running out of the karaoke club that Sehun told me to come to.Did something happen in there?!

 

I quickly ran inside and saw a group of people surrounding someone but I couldn't see who it was. I looked around for Sehun and Kai but they were out of sight. I took out my phone to call them but before I could someone jumped from behind me.

 

"Luhan hyung!" Sehun and Kai shouted.

 

"God you scared me!" I shouted at them "now what's going on?!"

 

"Luhan hyung your fiancée just ran out of here crying after her boyfriend punched a guy but we don't know why he did that! And we know that cause we followed the two of them here and we called you here to make you jealous but every thing went wrong!" Sehun explained in one breath pointing at the guy that was surrounded by a bunch of people.

 

The guy got up from his chair so now I can see him properly.

 

"Oh " he cursed as he saw me.

 

It's him.

 

I gave him a death glare without saying a word.

 

"Luhan hyung do you know him?" Asked Kai

 

"No" I lied

 

"Then why is he staring at you like that?"

 

"Well I am famous so I wouldn't be surprised if he knows me" I scoffed then walked out followed by Kai and Sehun.

 

"Luhan hyung why is there blood on your shirt's collar?" said Sehun with a confused expression as he pointed at my shirt.

 

I looked down and saw that my shirt was really stained with blood. Minah grabbed me by the collar earlier, wait did she hurt her hand when she fell? I kinda feel bad for her, I said kinda and she's gonna pay for ruining my new shirt!

 

"Umm no I was drinking strawberry juice earlier and I spilled some" I said "I gotta go home guys it's 11pm now and my parents will be pissed if I come home late" I said then called a taxi again since I didn't take my car because I sneaked out the house and if I took it my parents will know that I'm out late. I got in the taxi and went home.

 

*Minah's point of view*

 

I kept running till I reached the bus stop.I turned around and saw Woohyun out of breath from running after me.

 

"Oppa I'm sorry but I need to be alone" I said my voice breaking.

 

"Can you get home safely by yourself?" he said concerned.

 

"Yes don't worry about me I'll ride my special bus for an hour to think about all that's happened then go home" I said then waved goodbye and rode the bus.

 

"Hi ahjusshi" I greeted the bus driver and paid for my ticket.

 

"Hi Minah" the bus driver greeted back "is there something wrong?"

 

"No nothing is wrong, I just want time to think" I said then sat at the last seat in the bus and leaned against the window as the bus driver drove.

 

It was empty, I was the only one here.I always come here to think. I sit in the bus for an hour as is goes around the town and it was always empty or there will be 2 or 3 people here that's why I like coming here.

 

Some time has passed then I got a text from an unknown number.

 

Unknown: You know you ruined my new shirt right?

 

This is weird

 

Me: Excuse me? Who are you?

 

Unknown: Your soon to be husband ;)

 

Oh it's him. I saved his number as 'The '.

 

The : check your hands

 

I took a look at my hands and saw that the hand I fell on earlier was scratched and covered with blood. Ok how did I not feel that?! Now that I see it it's starting to hurt!

 

Me: look I'm not in the mood to talking to you right now, bye

 

Before I could turn off my phone I saw about 15 missed calls from my parents. Oh no.

 

"Ahjusshi I'm gonna get off now" I said as the bus stopped at the bus stop near my house.

 

"But the hour hasn't finished yet" he said

 

"It's okay I'll come back another time but now I have to go back since it's really late and my parents are probably worried about me. Take care" I got off the bus and ran straight home.

 

Before I could open the door I saw that the lights were on that means they're awake. I'm gonna be in a load of trouble.

 

I opened the door slowly and peeked to see if they were standing there.And they were.

 

"Lee Minah what were you doing out so late?!" my mother shouted.

 

I got in and closed the door behind me and held my sleeve so I can cover my hand cause I don't want them to ask why did I scrape my hand.

 

"Umm....I don't know" I said looking at the ground.

 

"Were you crying?!" She said as she came closer and held my cheeks.

 

"No mom I'm just tired, I'll go to sleep" I said slightly pushing her hands away then going up to my room.

 

I quickly changed my clothes,brushed my teeth and put a bandage on my hand then lay on my bed. I didn't even wash off my makeup from the tiredness. I snuggled with my favorite blanket then dozed off.

 

*In the Morning*

 

I woke up the next day with swollen eyes from all the crying. "Wow this mascara is amazing" I said looking at myself in the mirror amazed that it wasn't ruined from all the crying. I looked at the clock and it was 12 in the afternoon and I'm still tired but I gotta go see my parents before they think that I'm dead.

 

"Miss Minah are you up?" the maid said knocking the door.

 

"I'll be down in in 5 minutes" I said then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

 

I went down but my parents weren't there so I went to ask one of the maids.

 

"Where are mom and dad?"

 

"They are out but they told me to tell you that after you eat you have to go to Mr. And Mrs. Lu's house to get some business papers for them" the maid said

 

I looked at her with a blank expression. They didn't even ask me if it's okay with me to go.

 

"Do you want me to make you something to eat?" She asked.

 

"It's okay I can make it" I said then went to the kitchen.

 

I took out a box of cereal from the cabinet and started eating from it without milk.

 

I finished eating then wore my jacket and headed to Luhan's house since my parents texted me the address.And I am still wearing my pajamas and my hair was sticking out from my head cause I wasn't in the mood to change my clothes or brush my hair and I was planning to stay home all day.

 

I rang the doorbell then the maid opened the door for me.

 

"Hi, um..my parents sent me here to bring them some business papers from Mr. And Mrs. Lu" I said to her.

 

"Mr. and Mrs. Lu are not here right now but the papers are with Mr. Luhan, he's in the living room" she said then made space for me to come in.

 

I went in the house looking around and seeing the beautiful furniture and pictures hanging on the walls and the huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The house was huge kind of like my house but the interior was different it was nice I guess.

 

I entered the huge living room and saw Luhan sitting on the couch with a girl. As soon as he saw me he gave me a death glare "What are you doing here?!" He growled.

 

"I'm just here to bring some business papers for my parents and the maid said they're with you, so where are they?" I said crossing my arms.

 

"Luhan who is that girl?!" the girl beside him said, eyeing me from head to toe. Considering she just called him Luhan that means she's the same age as him "and why does she look like she just came out from the garbage?" she continued

 

you better shut the up before I pounce at you and kill you.

 

I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

 

"She is my fiancée" he said.

 

"What?! Fiancée?!" she shouted getting up from the couch "Why am I the last person to know about this?! I can't believe you got engaged!"

 

"It's not like I wanted to! My parents forced me" he said

 

"Why couldn't your parents make me your fiancée?" she pouted.

 

He just ignored her and faced me.

 

"Give me the papers" I said sternly.

 

"I don't have them" he said with a smirk.

 

"Look I'm not in the mood to argue with you right now, just give me the damn papers"

 

"I said I don't have them" he said provoking me putting one of his legs on top of the other and drinking his juice.

 

I gave him a death glare then spoke "did you dye your hair and change the hairstyle?" I asked looking at his straight brown hair

 

"Yes because you kept making fun of my hair saying that it looked like a poodle" he said

 

"Ugh you idols changing your hair every minute" I mumbled "anyways it would be a shame if someone ruined it" I said then grabbed the cup of juice he was holding and spilled it all on him.

 

"Yahhhhh!" He shouted angrily.

 

"Don't underestimate me" I said calmly then put the cup on the table.

 

He walked closer to me, his eyes burning with anger. Ok I'm a little scared right now but I wasn't going to show him that I'm scared.

 

I took a few steps back while he was still walking towards me until my back hit the wall behind me.

 

His face was now a few inches away from mine "s-stop" I said while my breathing got faster.

 

"You shouldn't have done that" he smirked then grabbed my injured hand and started putting pressure on it.

 

"Ahh!" I shrieked in pain "please stop!" I shouted tears filling my eyes but he didn't stop he kept putting more and more pressure on my hand and he seemed to enjoy it considering he was laughing all the time and I could see the blood dripping out of the bandage. I tried to push him away but he was too strong but then he let go on his own.

 

I fell on the floor and grabbed my hand, he kneeled down and whispered in my ear "if you do that again you're dead".

 

I pushed him away and ran out the house "I hate him to death!" I cried then took out my phone and sent a text to my mom.

 

Me: I didn't find the papers and Mr. and Mrs. Lu aren't home.

 

Mom: Hunny we know they aren't home and check with Luhan the papers are with him.

 

So they knew that Mr. and Mrs. Lu aren't home but they still sent me to see Luhan?!

 

Me: Look I don't care about the damn business papers and I don't care if we become broke I'm not marrying him and I'm not spending my whole life with him, being broke is more better than marrying someone you don't love.

 

I didn't wait for her reply cause I'm not in the mood to argue with anybody right now. I shutdown my phone so I don't get disturbed by anyone and headed home.

 

As I was walking home I saw someone sitting on the front porch of my house.

 

"Minah!" Shouted Jihoo "Can I talk to you for a bit? Please I really need to explain everything that happened last night" he pleaded.

 

"Sure" I sighed "come in" we both entered the house and sat on the couch in the living room.

 

"Minah about what happened last night I was so shocked when you told me that you were engaged that I wanted to go out with my friends to get a couple of drinks to get my mind off of it but I didn't know that they would bring a bunch of girls with them, please forgive me I didn't mean to hurt you and I really don't want to break up with you" he said then hugged me tight but I didn't hug back I just stayed still.

 

 "Oppa I-" I was about to sat something but he cut me off "Minah you know that I love you right?" he said then crashed his lips on mine. I froze in my place, we haven't kissed each other in a while and it feels like it's the first time we kiss.

 

We heard someone close the front door shut, We broke the kiss then I turned to see who it was and I saw Luhan standing there with a shocked expression.

 

*Luhan's point of view*

 

How many boyfriends does she have?! Wait if Jihoo just kissed her that means that the guy that was with her yesterday is not her boyfriend, Jihoo is. Okay I'm confused.

 

But he just kissed my fiancée, I don't care if other guys kissed her even the guy that was with her yesterday cause I don't really love her and I don't even like her but Jihoo just kissed her

 

Oh that bastard is gonna get it.