Chapter 14-His Girlfriend

What is Love

 While I was walking in the school hallways lowering my head trying not to look like I had cried all night yesterday, someone pulled me into an empty classroom and shut the door behind me.

"what the f-" I was about to scream but Hyuna put her hand on my mouth.
 
"Shhhhhh shut up I'm not gonna kill you!" She whisper yelled "I just wanted to ask you if I should ask Luhan to go out with me today"
 
"What's it to me?!" I turned around and was about to leave when she grabbed me by my arm.
 
"Come on you said you would help me make Luhan like me back! Please please please just help me!" She whined jumping up and down.
 
"Fine...." I sighed giving up to her whinning "so this is what you have to do....."
 
*Luhan's point of view*
 
When I was putting my books in my locker I saw Minah walking in the hallway then being pulled into a classroom.
 
"The hell?" I mumbled to myself before going  to the direction of the classroom she was pulled into. I was about to open the door but I stopped when I heard her talking to someone. I recognized the other person's voice as Hyuna.
 
Come on you said you would help me make Luhan like me back! Please please please just help me!" Hyuna said.
 
What?! Why exactly is Minah helping Hyuna with this?!
 
"Fine....." Said Minah "so this is what your have to do.....just call him and ask if he wants to go out to dinner or something, just don't make it seem like you're too desperate and clingy"
 
"Okay....and?" Hyuna asked.
 
"And don't overdress, just dress up in something nice and simple plus don't put a whole lot of makeup it makes you seem like you baked a cake with your face" she continued.
 
Wanna play it this way huh? Well two can play at that game. I gave off an evil smirk before going to class.
 
After returning home from school I sat in the living room waiting for Minah to enter. Once she walked in I called Hyuna.
 
*Minah's point of view*
 
"Hey Hyuna" Luhan said talking on his phone "Wanna go out today?"
 
What?! Why does he wanna go out with her?! Wait....isn't it a good thing? I mean I wanted for this to happen.....right?
 
"Okay see you then" he hung up.
 
"A-are you going out tonight?" I asked bitting my lip.
 
He gave me a death glare without saying a word then got up and went to his room. 
 
"Fine don't tell me then!" I yelled before getting out my phone and dialing Woohyun's number.
 
"Hey oppa" I greeted.
 
"Oh hi Minah, we haven't talked in so long"
 
"Yeah I know, that's why I was thinking of going out for a walk and getting something to eat tonight maybe? We could you know..catch up" I suggested.
 
"Yeah that's sounds great" he agreed "see you at 6?"
 
"Sound great, see you then"
 
I tossed my phone on the table then sat on the couch next to the dog and the T.V.
 
After watching the T.V for a bit I went up to my room to get dressed.
 
Since I had a lot of time left, I decided to put on some simple makeup consisting of eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and light pink lipstick. After I was done with makeup I decided to curl my hair then pick out an outfit.
 
I wore a denim button up tucked in a black leather skater skirt then wore some black ankle boots.
 
*Luhan's point of view* 
 
When I was walking downstairs I heard the doorbell ring so I want to answer. As soon as I opened the door I saw Minah's friend standing there.
 
"Oh it's you" I snapped "what do you want?"
 
"Oh Woohyun oppa!" I heard Minah call from behind me. She walked right past me and hugged that guy "long time no see!"
 
*Minah's point of view*
 
"Where are you going?" Luhan asked.
 
I glared at him the same way he glared at me earlier when I asked that same question then turned around and walked away with Woohyun by my side.
 
"I missed you!" He chuckled putting his arm around my shoulder "so what happened these past few days?"
 
"Oh nothing..... Just Broke up with Jihoo and had a big fight with Luhan" I gave off a quivering smile.
 
"You finally broke up with that jerk!" He chuckled trying to lighten up the mood "you know he doesn't deserve you"
 
I sighed looking away. 
 
"You don't seem like you're in a good mood, wanna go get some ice cream?"
 
"Sounds good" I smiled.
 
We went to the nearest ice cream shop and I bought a vanilla ice cream and Woohyun a chocolate ice cream then we sat on one of the tables outside of the store.
 
"So, why did you have a fight with Luhan?" Woohyun asked eating the ice cream off his spoon.
 
"Oh...that...he gave me a ticket to go see a movie with him but I gave it to Hyuna and she ended up going so he got really mad and we kept yelling at each other until he said that he can't wait for the day we part ways......I don't know but I felt kinda hurt when he said it" I bent my head looking at my lap.
 
"Why did you feel hurt?" He asked.
 
"I seriously don't know, I mean I know that he gets on my nerves but I kinda felt bad that I gave the tickets to Hyuna"
 
"Are.....you starting to fall for him?"
 
*Woohyun's point of view*
 
"What?! Of course not!" She shouted almost dropping her ice cream, her cheeks turning bright red "don't be ridiculous" 
 
One of the many things I know about Minah is that she always scratches her ear when she's lying.....and she's doing that now.
 
First Jihoo and now Luhan?! When will it be my turn?....I just wish she knew how I felt.....
 
*Minah's point of view*
 
After about 2 hours I returned home. When I opened the front door and entered the living room I saw Hyuna sitting on the couch, as soon as she saw me she ran over to me.
 
"Omg guess what!" She squealed jumping up and down "me and Luhan are dating now!!"
 
"W-what?" I looked at her confused.
 
"That's true" Luhan said walking into the living room from the kitchen then putting his arm around her shoulder "Hyuna's my girlfriend now"
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Don't forget to comment and subscribe, it would really make me happy ^^
 
QOTD: Who is your favorite kpop girl group?
 
Answer: Mine is 2NE1
 
Comment your thoughts on this chapter and the answer to this question :)