Chapter 12-Almost

What is Love

I went home, by home I mean Luhan's house, and ignored everyone in my way walking straight up to my room then slamming the door shut out of anger.

 
I threw my bag on the bed then went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I the hot shower and let the water run down my body. It's seriously great to take a hot shower after a bad day. After getting out the shower and drying my hair I wore a comfortable white over sized baggy t-shirt and some warm pink fuzzy knee socks. I tied my hair in a messy bun before opening the door to exit my room. When I opened the door I saw Luhan exiting his bedroom too. I ignored him as if he wasn't there then walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to get something to eat because I seriously haven't eaten all day.
 
I made me some ramyun and grabbed a cola before walking over to the living room to watch some TV.
 
I drank a sip out of my cola then set it on the table and started eating my ramyun while watching the TV. Luhan came and sat next to me but I just pretended that he wasn't there and kept my eyes on the TV. He was sitting really close to me and I know that he's trying to provoke me. He saw that I didn't react to what he just did so he grabbed my drink and started drinking from it.
 
"Ya-" I was about to yell at him but I didn't want him to think that he succeeded in provoking me so I took a deep breath and focused my eyes on the TV.
 
"You know that we just had an indirect kiss right?" He said.
 
I rolled my eyes at his comment and was about to stand up when my phone rang.
 
"Hello?" I said picking up my phone.
 
"Hey babe" Jihoo answered.
 
"Oh h-hi" I totally forgot about this jerk. Luhan noticed my change of expression and was trying to listen to my conversation so I moved away.
 
"How about we meet up in the park at 7? He asked "I haven't seen you in so long"
 
"S-sure see you there" I said before hanging up. I'm totally gonna teach that a lesson.
 
I looked at the time and it was 6 o'clock. 1 hour for me to get ready.
 
"Where are you going?" Luhan questioned getting up from the couch and walking over to where I was standing.
 
"To the park with my friend" I lied before tossing my phone on the couch and going upstairs to my room.
 
*Luhan's point of view*
 
Friend? Then why would her expression change when she was talking to her 'friend'. Something is not right.
 
I jumped on the couch and grabbed her phone to see who was she talking to and to my surprise it was Jihoo. I can't believe she's still talking to that bastard after knowing the truth, well I think she knew the truth I'm not totally sure. Well there's one way to find out.
 
*Minah's point of view*
 
I wasn't in the mood to change my clothes so I just wore some shorts under the baggy t-shirt then took off the fuzzy socks and wore some black ankle boots. I untied my hair out of the messy bun then put on a black beanie.
 
I spent some time in my room playing with my laptop to pass the time then went downstairs. I grabbed my phone from the couch then decided to take the dog out for a walk as well so I attached his leash then walked outside the door. 
 
After 5 minutes I reached the park. I can feel my hands sweating from the nervousness I was feeling, I don't know why I was feeling so nervous breaking up with him. I saw him sitting on one of the benches playing with his phone so I shook out all the nervousness I was feeling before tying the dog to one of the poles and walking over to him.
 
Once he saw me he stood up and spread his arms signaling he wanted to hug me "hey ba-" before he could complete I brought my hand and slapped him right across his face.
 
"What the hell?!" He yelled holding his cheek.
 
"That felt so good!" I said shaking my hand.
 
"What was that for?!" He shouted.
 
"I know your little secret you ! That you are only dating me to make Luhan jealous and get back at him"
 
"Did that bastard tell you that?!"
 
"No he didn't"
 
"Come on babe do your actually believe that?" He said caressing my cheek.
 
I pushed him off "don't you touch me and don't ever call me babe!"
 
"You little piece of !" He raised his hand wanting to hit me, I closed my eyes waiting for the hit but I felt nothing, when I opened them I saw Luhan grabbing Jihoo's hand.
 
"She said don't touch her" Luhan punched Jihoo right in the eye which made Jihoo fall from the strong force.
 
But he quickly got up and punched Luhan back on the lip. I could see the blood dripping from his lip. I wasn't able to move and I just stood there like a complete idiot, tears flowing from my eyes.
 
Jihoo pushed Luhan on the ground amd kicked his arm several times.
 
"Ahh!" Luhan shouted from the pain.
 
"Stop!!!!" I shouted pushing Jihoo as hard as I could and running over to Luhan.
 
"A-are y-you okay?" I asked my voice shaking and tears flowing down my eyes.
 
"So you run off to this jerk now" Jihoo smirked.
 
"I would never come to you you " I saw people pilling up and taking pictures so I quickly took of my beanie and put it on Luhan's head so people would not recognize him, before helping him to stand up. I put his arm around my shoulder to help him keep his balance then grabbed the dog's leash and headed home.
 
"Minah-yah" He said in a low voice.
 
"Shhh don't talk" I responded.
 
When we reached home I left the dog downstairs and took Luhan upstairs to his room. Thank god his parents weren't home tonight or they would have killed us.
 
"Hold on I'm gonna go get the first aid kit" I said laying him down on his bed. I ran and opened the bathroom cabinet taking out the first aid kit then went downstairs and brought two ice packs.
 
I went back to his room and put one ice pack on his arm and the other one I made him hold it on his lip to get rid of the swelling. "D-does it hurt?" I stuttered.
 
"A little" he replied.
 
"Thank you" I said.
 
"For what?" He asked.
 
"For saving me" I answered coming closer and taking off the ice pack off of his lips to put on the ointment.
 
"You know....Jihoo and I were best friends three years ago" Luhan said "I think you at least deserve to know this story.
 
I just stayed silent bending my head waiting for him to continue.
 
"Jihoo and I both had girlfriends back then, but Jihoo's girlfriend wasn't really into him but was into me, Jihoo got really mad when he knew so he started flirting with my girlfriend to get back at me. We got into a really big fight which resorted to the end of our friendship, so when he knew that you and I were engaged he took the chance to get back at me" he explained.
 
"And to think our relationship meant nothing to him" A tear rolled down my face, I can't bare to think of that jerk right now. Luhan wiped the tear away with his finger. I just noticed how we were sitting so close to each other.
I squeezed some of the ointment on my finger and was slowly rubbing it on his lip then changed my gaze to his eyes. I could see he was also staring at me, studying my face. Before I knew it both of us were slowly leaning in, I could feel his hot breath tickling my face. My heart was beating faster and faster, our lips were about to touch when suddenly his phone rang. I quickly jumped away from him and was startled from the loud sound. He hung up the phone without even looking at who was calling.
 
"I-I'm s-sorry I gotta go" I ran to my room and locked the door behind me.
 
I sat down on the floor with my back resting on the door and my hand on my mouth. 
 
"I can't believe I almost kissed him"
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: I feel like I haven't updated in so long lol. Guys seriously the number of comments is so disappointing, I really take a lot of time and energy to think of ideas then write and edit and update and all I get is 1 comment every 2 chapters. Please don't be ghost readers, it only takes 5 seconds to comment so please comment anything you want even if it's just one word. And thank you to all the people who commented and subscribed so far I really appreciate it <3