Ch. 12 Family Crisis

Bonds & Destiny

Bonds & Destiny Ch.  12

Family Crisis

 

 

               Two Months Later...After Myungsoo had moved back in with Sungyeol and Myungsol...


               "Myungsoo -ah I'm going to work now. You promised Myungsol you'll take him to the park today remember?" Sungyeol called out to his husband before leaving the house. Myungsoo groan still laying in bed making the taller male shake his head in disapproval. He knew Myungsoo was very tired because he had work more than 12 hours the previous day, so he decided to let him sleep in, and it was Saturday. Myungsoo had found a Photography Studio that was willing to hire him full-time. Sungyeol hovered over Myungsoo's sleeping form and planted a kiss on the side of his head before leaving to the next room to check up on their baby. He found Myungsol sprawl all over the bed in his room sleeping in a similar position as his father, except the little boy was hugging his giant white bear and this made Sungyeol laugh. He Myungsol's bangs and planted a kiss on his head as well before grabbing his bag and leaving the house. He hope the pair of father and son will manage well without him today.

               Myungsol gotten up before his father and trotted sluggishly to the next room. He usually gets really cranky when waking up especially if he wasn't sleeping with either parent.

               "Appaaa....appaaa where is Eeommaa" Myungsol nudged his sleeping father. It was hard to wake Myungsoo up . The little boy nudge his father a few more times before frowning and breaking into tears. Myungsol's cries woke Myungsoo up abruptly. When they were separated Sungyeol was the main guardian for Myungsol, Myungsoo only had him on weekends, and the raven haired male doesn't really know their baby's habits well. Myungsoo didn't live with him 24/7 so there were some things about child care that he was still learning.

               "Aigoo...Myung-ah what's wrong?" Myungsoo got up still feeling groggy and picked up his crying child. Myungsol automatically curled up like a baby koala when Myungsoo picked him up and cried louder.

               "Baby tell Dad what's wrong?" Myungsoo cooed patting the boy's back.

               "A...Appa wouldn't wake up...and...and Sol ....don't..know..where Eeomma went...Where's Eeomma....*hic hic hic* Did Eeomma get mad at...me and left??" The little boy went on. He was feeling extra cranky and sensitive.

               "No baby, Umma went to work today remember?" Myungsoo said the baby's back.

               "NO, I want Eeomma..." Myungsol whined between tears.

               "There there baby I miss your Umma too." Myungsoo said trying to calm him down. Myungsol stopped crying eventually to Myungsoo's relief. He was beginning to understand some of the hardships Sungyeol went through when raising a child alone.

               "Come on Sol, are you hungry?" Myungsoo , " Appa will make you some food." The child was nodded in Myungsoo's  arms. Myungsol was being extra clingy this morning.

               Myungsoo put his son down on their coach and went into the kitchen to dig out some food that Sungyeol left for them in the fridge. Myungsol sat quietly staring at his Appa in the kitchen. Myungsoo was busy heating up the food until a loud crashing sound interrupted their quiet house. Pieces of the glass window broke onto the floor, in panic Myungsoo ran out from the kitchen space to check. Apparently some kids must've accidently broke their window while playing catch. The loud sound seem to have scared Myungsol and the boy was crying again.

               Myungsoo went to his son and tried to calm him down. Smell of smoke filled the house causing the smoke alarm to go off, creating more distress for both Myungsoo and Myungsol.

               "WHAT IN THE BLAZES IS THIS!??!!!" A loud shriek rang through the house from the front doors. Mrs. Lee stood by the doors glaring at Myungsoo in horror.

               "Ahhck the kitchen is on fire!"She screamed when she saw fire emitting from the pot on the stove as smoke filled the house. Myungsoo quickly ran and threw the fiery pot into the sink. Myungsol was still crying and coughing from the smoke.

               The scene calmed down and Myungsoo was met by Mrs. Lee's harsh glare. She purse her lips in a narrow line into a frown. Myungsoo could feel chills from her gaze.

               "Explain!" She barked at him folding her arms together and tapping her foot as she sat on the opposite of him on the sofa.

               "....Sungyeol and I decided to start over." Myungsoo began. This didn't go well with his mother in law at all. The woman became paler, and her face was ten times more sour than before.

               "I will not approve of this!" She said, " Just from what I witness today, you clearly can not be trusted with Myungsol!"

               "..." Myungsoo held in his feelings and kept his patience.

               "...I can't have this. I'm taking him until Sungyeol comes back." She got up abruptly marching to her grandson who was playing quietly with his toy car in the corner of the room. She lifted Myungsol up making the little boy cry out in surprise and made her way towards the door. Myungsoo chased behind her in the living room.

               "Noooo...Grandmaaa...Aaaapppaaa...Aaaapppaaaa!" Myungsol cried out. The child's face was now crunched up, red, and he was crying .

               "Ummanim, he's my son you aren't allow to do this!" Myungsoo said sternly grabbing Myungsol back from the older woman. Myungsol reached out his arms to Myungsoo, but his grandmother pushed Myungsoo away with her other hand. Mrs. Lee wasn't going to give up easily and held onto Myungsol. The two adults struggled between each other.

               "Aaapppppaaaa...*hic hic hic hic*...aaapppaaaapppaa..." Myungsol cried out for his father in his grandmother's arms, and was reaching for his father. The baby was shaking his head desperately wanting the fight to end.

               "Ummanim please! You're hurting him!" Myungsoo yelled sternly at he older woman. He knew he could overpower her, but he didn't want to accidently cause the older lady injuries and Myungsol was in her arms.

               Myungsol struggled in his grandmother's arms trying to squeeze himself out of her grasp causing Mrs. Lee to lose grip on him, and the little boy tumbled head first onto the floor.

               "OH MY GOSH!!!" She shrieked. " MY BABY!!!"

               Myungsoo went pale when he saw his son fall out of his mother-in-law's arms tumbling head first onto the hard floor. The baby hit his head on the ground and a small trail of blood could be seen running down the side of his temple. He pushed the dreadful woman away and kneel down to check on his baby boy. Clumsy fingers shuffled through his pockets for the phone as he dialed for an ambulance.

               Sungyeol ran as quickly as his two feet can take him. He met Myungsoo at the hall way, and the older man looked as if he aged 2 years in a matters of a few hours. Sungyeol's heart was racing as well. When he met with Myungsoo he quickly ran to him.

               "Myung-ah...Myungsol...is he alright?" Sungyeol's voice trembled. He was starting to hyperventilate again. It always happens whenever he was concern or stressed about something, and especially when it was regarding his baby.

               "...They're still checking him..." Myungsoo said hugging Sungyeol tightly. "...Yeol-ah....I'm so sorry..."

               "Myung.soo...ah...what happened?" Sungyeol question.

               "....Your mother came...we...fought...and...she wanted to take Myungsol..." Myungsoo said slowly in despair.

               The older male retold the event to Sungyeol as the taller male sat and listened impatiently waiting for the doctors to come out. After Myungsoo told him the story, he could see his husband blaming himself again for what happened.

               The doctor came out to attend to the worried couple's questions.

               "Your son only have a minor concussion. He will be alright so please don't worry. We just need to keep him here for one night." Dr. Jin said to them.

               "Thank you , thank you so much Dr." Sungyeol said in relief while holding onto Myungsoo's hand. Myungsoo sighed in relief as well. His heart nearly jumped out thinking about the possibility of any complications happening to his son.

               Myungsoo and Sungyeol sat in the hospital room watching Myungsol sleep. The older male was already looking half dead.

               "Myung-ah go home and sleep. I'll keep watch of Myungsol tonight." Sungyeol said back hugging Myungsoo. He knew Myungsoo wasn't forgiving himself, even though it wasn't his fault at all.

               "Ani..ya...You go rest Yeolie...I don't want you getting sick too." Myungsoo brushed off. Sungyeol rested his head on Myungsoo's back as the two sit in silence watching over their baby.

               "You're right...I can't get sick...after all I'm expecting..." Sungyeol said sleepily. Myungsoo perked up upon hearing what Sungyeol just said. He turned around to look at his wife.

               "Sungyeol...what..."Myungsoo looked at the taller with full of question and concern in his eyes.

               "I took a test a few days ago...I think I'm six weeks in..." Sungyeol said calmly,  I was going to surprise you and Myungsol ...but *sigh*...this thing happened..."

               Sungyeol found himself dosing off as he rested on Myungsoo. Myungsoo held onto him tightly feeling both happy and concern at the same time.

 

              "Just sleep baby..." Myungsoo said softly Sungyeol's hair. 

              

              

                

               AN: I'm beginning to think that I'm making too many mpregs.....happening...but oh well.... I guess that's what I get for writing three mpreg stories at the same time. I guess that's just how my brain works. Overdoes, overuse the idea all at once, let it out.....sooooo sorry if anyone is getting annoyed by this, which I hope no one is. Really.....really hope no one  is...

Enjoy. This chapter was dramatic...TT_TT... i dunno what's wrong with me. 

 

goodnight all...until tomorrow <3 <3 <3