Ch. 11 Happy Family

Bonds & Destiny

Bonds & Destiny Ch. 11

Happy Family

               Myungsoo picked up his bag putting the last remaining item into his luggage. He was discharged from the hospital a week ago, and right away he had to make preparations to move. He didn't own much at the apartment other than his work equipments, and clothes. Most of his valuables was left at the house with Sungyeol and their baby before he left anyways.

               Since his talk with Sungyeol the two had cleared some misunderstandings between them, and because of this incident they bother realized they still had strong feelings for each other. This time Myungsoo was determined to try harder for the sake of his wife and son. With the last remaining luggage he headed out his apartment doors giving his lonely home a last goodbye.

               Sungyeol was waiting for Myungsoo with anticipation. The couple decided to surprise Myungsol, so they decided not to tell their son about their decision until Myungsoo was discharged from the hospital and finish packing his stuff.

               Myungsol was doing his homework in the corner when the doorbell rang. Sungyeol smiled excitedly looking towards Myungsol motioning him to come with to the door.

               "Sol-ah you know who's at the door?" Sungyeol lean down facing Myungsol excitedly.

               "Uh uhm" Myungsol shook his head at his Umma.

               "Well why don't we check to see who it is?" Sungyeol motion for his son to open the door. The little boy slowly opened the door. First, creaking it open by an inch and peering out. Little Myungsol was taught to be cautious about "stranger danger" so he wasn't keen on opening without checking first to see who it was. His expression quickly changed from curiosity to joy when he was met with a familiar face smiling back at him.

               "Appa ! Appa ! Appa!" Little Myungsol jumped up and down reaching his arms up for his father to pick him up.

               "My little man!" Myungsoo greeted happily  holding his son. Myungsol wrapped his arms around Myungsoo's neck tightly.

               "Appa!! Where were you? I was waiting and waiting but you never came to pick me up!" The boy whined.

               "Appa's sorry I was caught up with so much work! But, I missed you sooo much." Myungsoo whined back childishly to his son and giving the five year old a cute pout.

               "Ohhhh so that's what it was, I thought you forgot about me. It's ok though, you're here now, so Myungsol forgive you." Myungsol nodded at his father giving him an understanding look. " But...Appa it's not the weekend why are you here early?"

               The little boy looked at Myungsoo a bit confused. Myungsoo smiled brightly at his son and hugged him tighter. Looking over at Sungyeol lovingly as he entered the house with Myungsol in arms.

               "Well you see...Appa and Umma have something to tell you." Sungyeol began to speak giving their son a gentle smile.

               Myungsol stared at Sungyeol then at Myungsoo. His parents were acting strangely happy today.

               "Myungsol-ah Appa is going to be living with us from now on...are you happy with that?" Sungyeol questioned his son.

               "Appa is going to live with Myungsol and Eeomma from now on??!!" The boy exclaimed. His parents nodded in unison, and within seconds the boy's smile turned into a wide grin making his dimples show deeper just like his father.

               "Yaaaay!" Myungsol cheered clapping and nodding at the same time. " Thank you, thank you Eeomma and Appa!!!"

               The couple smiled at their son, and they both could feel true happiness emitting from the child as he ran around the house cheering at the news. Myungsoo look over at Sungyeol as his heart beat faster seeing his lovely wife's smile. He pulled Sungyeol in close and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Myungsoo's actions caught him off guards as he was looking at Myungsol jumping around the house. The younger stared up at his husband and leaned into Myungsoo's chest resting his head on his shoulders.

               "Yeobo-ah! I hope we'll always be this happy." Sungyeol sighed happily.

               "Sungyeol-ah...I don't know what will be, but I promise I will work hard to maintain yours and Myungsol's happiness." Myungsoo replied looking seriously at Sungyeol. The younger stared at his husband's intense eyes  and could tell he was dead serious about his promise.

               "Thank you so much Myungsoo-ah." Sungyeol said placing his soft lips over Myungsoo's.

               After their little talk with Myungsol the two uploaded Myungsoo's belongings from his car, and started moving them into the house. Evening came quickly as the couple and their child enjoy the first night  together as a family again since their separation.  

               Sungyeol trotted along after Myungsol trying to catch the boy.

               "Sol-sol-ah it's time for bed!" Sungyeol lifted him up and blew kisses on Myungsol's belly making the child giggle delightfully. Myungsoo laughed at the two from the bedroom as he was unpacking his suitcase.

               "Bedtime, bedtime!" Myungsol cheered. " Eeeoma Sol Sol wants to sleep with both Eeomma and Appa!"

               "Ok ok baby!" Sungyeol nodded at his baby.

               The couple cuddled in bed with Myungsol comfortably in the middle. Myungsoo smiled lovingly at Sungyeol and his son. Sungyeol was busy reading Myungsol a story before bedtime to pay attention to Myungsoo's shadowy advances. Myungsol was to immersed on listening to the story to notice his parents' strange behavor.

               Myungsoo slid his arm behind Sungyeol's waist and rubbing the lower of his back once in a while pinching Sungyeol playfully. Myungsoo had received several warnings from his younger spouse between readings. Sungyeol glared at him a few times behind the book

               "Sol-ah Appa is sad." Myungsoo complained to his son. The little boy looked over to his father in concern.

               "Wae Appa?" Myungsol questioned.

               "Eeomma is being distant." Myungsoo went on and receiving a glare from Sungyeol.

               "Wae Umma?" Myungsol looked at Sungyeol with questioning eyes almost defending his Appa.

               "I don't know what your Appa is talking about." Sungyeol cut off and went back to reading the book. Myungsol looks over to Myungsoo and gave him a shrug.

               "You see Sol-ah?" Myungsoo pointed at Sungyeol who was now ignoring the two and read the children's book to himself.

               "Sol-ah you want to help Appa?" Myungsoo whispered.

               "How Appa?" Myungsol whispered back questioning his father.

               "Would help Appa have some adult alone time with your Eeomma? You're my little man so you're not afraid of sleeping alone right?" Myungsoo grinned at his son mischievously.

               Sungyeol who was trying to ignore the idiot pair of father had to stop from his reading abruptly upon hearing what Myungsoo had said. The younger male turned red on cheeks and glared at Myungsoo before nudging him sharply on the ribs with his elbow.

               "YAH! Kim Myungsoo don't tell our son stupid things!" Sungyeol yelled.

               "OWw!" Myungsoo cried grabbing on to his side.

               "Eeomma I don't get it. What's so stupid about adult alone time? What's the difference between adult alone time and regular alone time? " Myungsol sincerely asked, the young boy did not understand either of his parents.

               "You see Myungsol....adult alone time is precious especially between  Umma and Appa soo...__" Myungsoo began but was punched in the arm by Sungyeol.

               "Kim Myungsoo! Stop it right now!" Sungyeol yelled turning more red.

               "I'm kidding, I'm kidding Yeol." Myungsoo laughed kissing Sungyeol on the cheeks, he just wanted to tease Sungyeol to get him back for ignoring him. " Ok let's go to sleep."

               " But...I still don't get it." Myungsol questioned now in the dark under the blankets.

               "Shhh baby just go to sleep Appa will explain it to you one day." Myungsoo hushed.

               "You will do no such thing Kim Myungsoo!" Sungyeol ordered.

               The trio lay close together underneath the warm blankets comfortable through the night.

              

 

 

 

AN: HELLO READERS! SOOO SORRY I WAS AWAY without any notice. I had family over and couldn't update for you guys since I wasn't home most times. Here is a fluffy chapter so please enjoy!!!! Updates will go back to normal now. =D thank you for being patient with me.

Love you all, and please vote, comment, subscribe, and read well!!! Thanks you soo much  my lovely readers.

Updates for "Please Don't Cry" will come soon. It's already pretty late so I can't update that story until tomorrow.  <3 <3 <3 I'm sorry I didn't tell you ahead .