Kim Namjoon

World Of Monsters and Magic

"Namjoon wake up! Come on or you'll get cold water thrown over your face I'm not joking!" A voice warned while pulling my duvet. I tugged it back and covered it over my face. "Fine, you want to do it that way" It hissed, next thing I had a body weighing me down. "Urghh, get off me! You’re squashing me!" I groaned. The body removed itself, sitting up I looked up at the figure. It was Jiho, my annoying older brother, already washed and his blonde hair done, and his best friend Kyung. I rolled my eyes and lay back down.
"Someone's big day today" Kyung laughed I gave him a middle finger, he returned the gesture. He went out of the room laughing,
"Babo!" I mumblered, It was my first day at Seoul High School; I wasn't looking forward to it. I got up and washed myself, and looked at uniform. I grabbed my bag and walked into the crowded kitchen. Jiho had already cooked breakfast, it smelt delicious. A voice yelled over "Namjoon Minhyuk Hyung! Get some breakfast before Jihoon eats it all!" the voice belonged to Ukwon, one of Jiho friends or should I say pack members. Yes I said pack you see Jiho is not a normal person; he’s a Werewolf. Minhyuk walked out of his room, his dark blonde hair soaking wet from the shower. "Have any of you seen my hairdryer, it was in my room but it's gone" Minhyuk asked slightly annoyed while leaning against the door frame. We all looked towards Ukwon, he was known for taking peoples things then never giving it back, he pouted "Really, you think its me?" 
"Yes!" We all shouted together, he growled as he shoved a piece of meat in his mouth, Minhyuk walked into Ukwon room and never guessed found the hair-dryer. "You’re worse than when Yoongi was little!" He rolled his eyes and locked himself in the bathroom, Taeli looked at Ukwon and he just gave his signature smile, a smile appeared on Taeli's face. Ukwon is always smiling and positive, even to the point where it can be bothersome but he can also be scary as hell when he transforms. Never mess with a bull if you don't want to be killed! I walked over to the fridge and picked up a sliver plastic bottle. Just then I heard shouting, I turned around and the boys were fighting each other well except from Jiho. "Taeli Hyung, give it here if you don't want to be ripped apart" Kyung shouted lunging for him, he managed to grab his foot but then a vine sprouted up from the ground and began tickling him. 
"Ya, No magic" He screamed while rolling around on the floor, Taeli laughed as he popped the last bit of meat into his mouth. While Ukwon and Minhyuk were arguing about Ukwon entering his room while he was out, his eyes a dark brown. I looked at my watch, it was time to go. I pulled my bag over my shoulder and waved to Jiho. "Have a good time and remember were not here from tomorrow to next week, no getting into trouble!" He said in a serious tone, nodding I opened the door. Looking back laughing I closed the door. It was a nice but cold day, we didn't live far away from school so I strolled down the path and went to the shops before it was 8.00am, looking at the school I noticed there was a lot of magical energy radiating from the inside as students walked past I could tell some were Shadows creatures. I remembered some of the groups Jiho told me about, the clan of Teen Top, Voodoo dolls VIXX, Coven of F(X), it wasn't until someone bumped into me that I snapped out of my daze. I turned around and glared at the stranger, he had black hair and wore a snap back with bones on the front, and I smelt the familiar scent of a werewolf. He stepped back, while the rest of his group ran up, they also smelt like werewolves, ‘Oh great wait is that? It can't be' I noticed a familiar face running up.
  "Yoongi Hyung is that you?" I asked stepping closer to the oncoming group; they stopped looking confused and looked towards the boy with a black scarf over his hair. Yoongi stepped out narrowing his eyes when he heard his name but his face lit up when he saw me. "You know him?" Bones boy said with his head turned to the side, pointing towards me. 
"Yeah, our Hyungs are in the same pack. Haven't seen you in age’s man, how’s everyone?" Yoongi nodded and gave me a hug. I shrugged and replied "Crazy as hell, Hyung nearly killed each other this morning Jiho and the rest are going out tomorrow till next weekend for something, so Hyung want to come round before they leave?" We fist pumped each other in agreement all the other started to relax apart from the tallest one, he seemed cold and hard to read. Me and Yoongi need to catch up haven't seen him since we were kids, when Kyung helped out Minhyuk and Yoongi get out from their previous gang before joining the pack, we were crazy as kids, one point Jiho threaten that we couldn't hang out anymore. I didn't talk to him for days neither did Yoongi after that, so he apologized and brought us ice cream. Next thing I knew the youngest looking boy stepped towards me, he began inspecting me. The rest of the group laughed except the tallest one. I wanted to push him away for being so close, but I didn't need to because bone boy pulled him back, he gave him a stern look and the boy whispered the last part "What? He has the aura of a Vampire, a powerful one" They all turned towards me wide eyed except Yoongi who started laughing at their expressions and bones boy who face twisted into a giant smile. I rolled my eyes and smiled one last time at Yoongi and began walking towards the door, bone boy followed me. "Wait Hyung!" the youngest shouted. I turned around and hissed "Hyung, tell your pack to stop following me, they loss puppies or something!"
"Ya! You try controlling these monsters and don't be such a ” Yoongi said blankly, I could tell in his eyes he sometimes doesn't like the way I say things or act. “You can be one to!" I muttered. 
"No need to be rude" The Tallest boy muttered, the orange haired boy next to him punched him on the arm, pointing towards Yoongi.
"I can see that Taehyung!" Yoongi said as a threat. The kid stuck his tongue out then stood next to the youngest. The taller boy scoffed and replied "What? It's true! I don't care if he's Yoongi friend or not!" They were about to start arguing when Bones boy said out of the blue.
"Well if you know Yoongi Hyung, then I want to be your friend! I'm Hoseok" which caught everyone attention. I looked at him shocked by how jumpy and bubbly he was. He reminded me of Ukwon, I looked towards Yoongi for help but he laughed then smirked. I gave him a quick glare before quickly reacting. "Ummm... I need to go to the principal’s office, get my timetable and that, so ill be leaving now" I quickly turned around and walked though the hallway, using a bit of my Vampire speed. 
"Bye Hyung nice to meet you" The youngest boy shouted waving his hands crazily. I could hear some of the students whispering. 'We just met, and he wants to be friends already, does he have a brain? I only meet him because he's so clumsy he bumped into me, What an idiot' My mind racing with a thousand thoughts as I reached the principals office. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
  "Come in" The principals voice boomed. I stepped though the door, really wishing today didn't happen. He got up and introduced himself "I'm Mr Park glad you could join us Namjoon" I bowed and sat down. I sat in that chair for what seemed like forever; I got up my right leg half asleep. We walked towards my homeroom class; inside I could hear the teacher shout at two of his students. The principal shook his head, he opened the door and everyone in the class went silent. He cleared his throat "Hmph, This is Kim Namjoon he will be starting school today treat him nicely, that's all back to work" I looked around the classroom, until my gaze caught this girl staring at me. She had light red hair and brown eyes, I smiled, she looked away from me when the teacher started talking. The teacher gave me the signal to sit down, I walked up the rows until I found an empty sit, and it was on the same row as the red haired girl. I don't know what it was but I sensed something from her, I'm not as great as Jihoon but there was something there. Looking at the person sitting next to her, he turned towards me and smiled "Hey, happy were in the same class?" Hoseok cheerfully said. I closed my eyes and sat down, 'Why does he have to be here?' I mentally slapped myself.

From this

To this but i love them anyway