Wolfnapped

World Of Monsters and Magic

I was still confused about my dream last night while I was eating breakfast. 'I have an Oppa why couldn't I remember him, Hyo-yeon it's a trick. They want to capture me but that boy looked like he was in real pain and I felt guilty that I couldn't help him. Stop he's the enemy they tried to kill you and your friends but it looked like they ha....' I was interrupted arguing with myself when there was a knock at the door. "It's open" I called putting the dish into the sink; I turned around and saw Hoseok standing with 2 brown bags in his hands, I looked at him confused and he smiled. "McDonald's I know it's not good in the morning but we have 20 minutes till school starts, eat it on the bus let's move!" I nodded and slipped my shoes on. "About yesterday are you ok?" he asked as we were walking towards the bus stop. I smiled and looked at him; all he had was a few little lines and a bruise. "We need to found out what Minseo has to do with it” I said between bites of my muffin, he nodded and we climbed on to the bus. "When I woke up this morning Jin Hyung still looked pissed, he nearly killed Taehyung Hyung because he stole his chair" I gulped as Jin being angry was not a good sign. We arrived at school 5 minutes to spare, running up the steps we reached our homeroom with 1 minute left. I looked over and heard Namjoon laughing; Hoseok glared what made him laugh harder. "Quiet I need to deal with something so read the next chapter while I'm gone!" Mr Kim shouted. We heard a scoff from behind us Namjoon turned around and a boy with red hair called L.Joe smirked at him. "Keep it down loudmouths; some of us are trying to study!" Namjoon raised his eyebrow and replayed “Funny, what work am I distracting you from?” He hit the bare desk, Hoseok snorted then covered his mouth, and L.Joe narrowed his eyes and grabbed a book from his bag throwing it at his head. He dodged it and L.Joe called "Have you got something to say?" Hoseok shook his head and said "No I wasn't laughing at you; I was laughing at Namjoons comment. No wait I didn't mean that...” L.Joe got out of his seat and walked over "Let me explain you’re reaction was I didn't mean that, brains not working today I meant Namjoons expression was funny" 
"So you think it's funny!" L.Joe hissed, Hoseok stepped back and waved his hands around "No...”
”Look at him wimping out!” Niel commented rocking his chair back, He stepped back up his expression hardened. “Yes I did think it's funny" Namjoon smiled, he walked up to Niel desk kicking the chair from beneath him. “L.joe please go back to your seat" L.Joe tilted his head "What? Do you want to die?" He pushed Hoseok, I stood up but he looked at me and mouthed "Sit down" I sighed and sat back down, he turned back and said "Not today wasn't in my plans" Namjoon smirked but CAP hit him in the shoulder "What are you laughing at?" 
Namjoon glared "Your friend" 
"Aish you!" CAP swung his fist around but Namjoon moved out the way and ree back, hitting him in the jaw. CAP stepped back holding his face. I could tell by Namjoon movements he wasn’t going fall out, Hoseok stepped back but then was grabbed by L.Joe around his collar, "Where do you think you’re going?" Hoseok growled and kicked L.Joe in the shin, he let go and crouched down. Suddenly L.,joe stood up and tackled him down, everyone in the class moved out of the way. Namjoon went to pull him off him but then was kicked in the stomach by CAP. I heard Namjoon growl and punch him back hitting him into the lockers, CAP slid down. “Their normal humans” I grabbed Namjoon by the arm, he shook me off when CAP charged towards us. But Jin appeared out of no where and grabbed his blazer, CAP struggled and he let go. "We got to leave now!" He said with a serious expression, Namjoon scoffed and said "I was having fun! Party-pooper" 
"It's about Jiho Hyung" Jimin said after throwing L.Joe off Hoseok in to a desk, Namjoon stifferend and walked out of the classroom, Jimin helped Hoseok up and whispered something in his ear. His eyes narrowed and he ran out of the class, I looked round and L.Joe and CAP looked pretty beat up. "Those punks skipping out after acting like that, I'm going to get those bastards!" L.Joe hissed stumbling after them. "Dude wait for me!" CAP called, I looked round the classroom, 'Something’s wrong’  I followed them, they were hiding behind the corner spying on BTS, "Wait for my signal there's only 4 of them" L.Joe whispered, CAP nodded and I crept my way over. "Ready" L.Joe whispered but I whispered a sleeping spell before they had the chance, I saw CAP look up at me confusion. I smiled and ran after them. They all meet up at the front of school exception of Taehyung who was ill and set off running east towards the old part of town. 'Where are they going?' I thought and followed keeping myself hidden. They entered a rundown warehouse I stopped as a wave of energy hit me. 'I've been here before, it can't be' I gasped and ran in to the building.  

Jiho view
Clicking my neck, I picked up a box of CD's and walked out of the storage room. "Hyung where do you want these?" I asked Taeli who was behind the counter. "Over there and can you sort them out too?" He pointed and smiled; I placed the box down and sighed. "My backs killing, Hyung this is your job!” "Sorry, there's only me, you and Ukwon in today the rest have their day off. So I have to take Minhyuk and Kyungs place behind here" I scowled then walked over to the spot passing Ukwon who was helping with selling T-shirts. "We should be off" He mouthed; I nodded and placed the box down. If only Jihoon hadn't brained washed us into swapping our days off, that boy knows my weakness to well. I began sorting out the B1A4 stand, when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and a girl who looked like she was suppose to be in school asked. "Excuse me can you help me?"
"Sure but you look like you’re supposed to be in school" I said with my eyebrow raised, she gulped and replied stuttering "Umm... Nooo I... don'ttt gooo to schoool any....more. I hear someooone calling me... Coming" and ran out of the shop. 
"She was a customer" Taeli called leaning on the counter, "She was suppose to be in school" I replied and walked over. 
"I'm taking my break" I said opening the employee only door. He stood up and pouted; "Really now? The lunch rush is in about half hour”
"My back feels like it's going to break, Hyung Good Luck" I said then walked through jumping on the sofa. 
    "Kim Jiho for sake wake up!" I heard, my eyelids fluttered open and I saw a pissed off Ukwon "Hyung 5 more minutes" I begged turning over, he growled and pulled me off the sofa. "You er leaving us to do all the work. With you sleeping I and Taeli Hyung have been working our asses off. Call the others it's too much for us to handle"
"Ukwon is that Rat bag up? I need your help!" Taeli shouted running around, "Coming! I don't care how you get them here just do it, threaten them for all I care" He hissed hitting me in the arm then running out to help a panicking Taeli. I sighed, and began calling each of the members earning a few cusses from Kyung. "You called them all yet?" Ukwon shouted.
"Yeah just Jaehyo Hyung left!" I shouted back holding back my laughter seeing Ukwon ran back and forth from the storage room to the stalls. Owning your own shops not easy, thankfully none of us go to school. I called Jaehyo; it took 4 tries before he picked up. "Hello"
"Hyung I need you to do something"
"Jiho what do you want it's my day off?" He sighed.
"Umm about that change of plan we need you here at the shop. Hyung it’s too much for us to handle" 
"Can't it wait, I'm out right now" Jaehyo moaned, I heard some talking in the back then a growl.
"Nope, there going to be an accident with these two. The Hyungs looks like their going to have a breakdown, you don't want an insane tiger and bulls do you?" I said while seeing them crash causing money to go all over the floor. 
"Fine but I have to bring him along"
"Ok just be quick" I hanged up and took a place behind the counter, "There coming" I said to Taeli then helped a customer with a Whessung CD. Right on cue Jihoon entered his hair looking like a complete mess, I laughed and he hissed. "Hyung I was sleeping, something you do on a day off" 
"Jihoon good you’re here help me with the orders" Taeli called, he followed him taking my hat to hide his hair. One after the others appeared; Jaehyo walked in and behind him was Taehyung. "What is Taehyung doing here? He’s supposed to be in school!"
"Umm school was called off and Hyung asked to meet. He was worried about me" he said looking at some CD's, I scoffed and said "Don't bull your Hyung" Jaehyo placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled "One day won't kill him"
”When Namjoon hears about this, I’ve got to deal with his complaining” I hit him in the chest, he laughed. "They think I'm Ill. I'll help for free, please Hyung!" he smiled; I sighed and passed some DVD's to Jaehyo. "You have to ask Taeli Hyung, he's in charge at the back with Jihoon" Taehyung nodded and ran into the room, he came out 5 minutes later while Jaehyo was stacking the DVD's. "Hyung said yes only because he needs to babysit Minah for about 2 hours after school then he's coming back here, so I can help Jihoon Hyung with the orders until then" 
"Ok Hyung you can help me with customers and sorting out" I said after Jaehyo came back. 'Taehyung I didn't think you was like that' I sighed and we resumed our work.

A couple of hours later
"It has been a long day, I just wanna sleep" Minhyuk said lying on the floor, I laughed and turned the sign to closed when someone walked up to the door. "Sorry were closed" I mouthed pointing to the sign. He took down his hood when Jihoon yelled "Hyung get away he has a..." I ran back before all the glass shattered. "What the Hell?" Taehyung yelled hiding behind the counter; I blinked as more men started to enter the shop. I turned towards Kyung and whispered "Hyung Get Taehyung out of here, I have a feeling that there after him" He nodded and grabbed Taehyung pulling him to the back room. The stranger screamed again and I fell to my knees. Ukwon looked towards Taeli and he nodded, Ukwon crawled towards the edge of the counter then transformed into a bull. Taeli’s stood up and shouted "Over here come and get me s” Two of the man turned towards him and Ukwon ran and collided with them sending them flying. Taeli's then command a wall of vines to stop them entering again. I heard a scream and saw Jihoon then Jaehyo collapse; I ran up to Jaehyo and whispered "Hyung get up!" 
"I can't!" I then felt an immense pressure being pushed against me, I tried to stand up but it hurt to much. "This power, someone's affecting gravity" Jihoon called.
"Ahh you know my powers, as I know yours level reader" A man appeared cutting through Taeli's vines, "I've read much about you. Where's the other 2?" He asked kneeling next to Ukwon,
"I don't know who you’re talking about! Who the hell are you?" He hissed, the man laughed then increased the pressure. "Tell me or I'll crush your bones" 
"The Organisation. Hyung look at there tattoo's!" I whispered to Minhyuk who whispered back.
"I thought they disappeared long ago, I only heard as them as ghost stories!" 
"Shut up both of you!" One stranger called and kicked me in the side.
"Go to hell!" Ukwon hissed.
"Hyung we can't kill them, Siwon says the other two went in the back" Screamer said, the man nodded then clicked his fingers "Night Night”

Kyung view
I ran up to Taehyung and grabbed his hand "Come on we got to go!" 
"What about the others? We can't leave them here I can fight I'm not as weak as I look!" he asked planting his feet on the ground. 
"They said go, they can handle it!" I said and pulled him into the backroom, we ran down the stairs and I pushed open the emergency doors. We ended up in an alleyway when I felt something hit my head. "Hyung who the....?" Taehyung called then a heard a growl, last thing I remember was seeing a man smirking.

Taehyung being bad