Counter Attack

World Of Monsters and Magic

I stopped after hearing footsteps behind me. I looked round and, I hid in a wardrobe when 2 men walked past. I held my breath to hear their conversation, "Can't believe Danny Hyung let the boy go!"
"Do you think he went back to his pack? What about the other boys?" a low voice asked, I shuffled back as he decided to lean against the door. "Don't know but the boss is sure pissed, Hyung so dead when he come's back!"
" for him, did you see that kid stab Jonghyun. ing hell, he moves fast”
”Siwon took care of him, Jaehyo what a stupid name” I stopped listening, "Oppa's here...” I mumblered when I moved back again hitting my head on the back. I yelpt in pain then covered my mouth when I heard one of the guys ask. "Did you hear that?"
"Yeah, it came from here!" I could feel him putting his hand on the door, placing my hand on the wood; I made the temperature shoot up. "Argggghhh" the low voiced male screamed when I kicked the door open ending up hitting him in the face. He took his hands off his face, half of his face bright red and starting to blister. I leapt out and ran; unfortunately the other guy caught my arm. Bending my other arm behind my back, he started crushing my wrist when I screamed. I looked round then created a wall of fire between us, he jumped back, and I fall onto my arm from his push. I bit my lip and pushed myself up I began running down the halls when I crashed into a figure. I looked up and there was Namjoon standing there with a surprised expression what then turned into worry when he saw my arm. "Hyo-yeon what happened to your arm?" 
"What are you even doing here?" Yoongi whispered, I rolled my eyes and said "Like I'm going to let you run off to your deaths! Jaehyo Oppa here we need to get moving"
"Never mind that what happened to your arm? You should off stayed at school" Namjoon said.
"Well I didn't, let’s go!" I said pushing them forward Namjoon stopped when I the alarms went off. "Umm Hyung we need to get moving" Jungkook whispered, I stepped forward but Namjoon stopped me. "Not until you tell me what happened?"
"Later, now move!" I glared,
"Namjoon forget about it we need the others!" Yoongi yelled pulling him away.
"But......" He responded, 
"YA ING MOVE ALREADY!" I shouted at him, annoyed that we were still standing here.
"Just listen to her!" Hoseok yelled when we heard a gun shot, luckily it missed us but as we looked back another one fired. It hit Jin on the arm, another one fired we ran towards the end of the corridor. Jimin grabbed the door handle but it wouldn’t budge, "Hyung hurry up!" Jungkook screamed while Hoseok grabbed some of the shooters with his vines. Jimin growled and kicked open the door, we all ran through and blocked the door with some left out furniture. 
"Ya if we moved when the alarm went off, I wouldn’t have got hit. Thanks for nearly getting us killed Namjoon" Jin hissed leaning against a wall. 
"It only hit you in the arm, you'll live" Namjoon rolled his eyes, Jin growled and we walked down the red lit corridor. "Where do we go now?" I asked my eye sight going dizzy. When we heard a scream from the right, "Guessing this way!" Yoongi smiled, I coughed and he looked down. Namjoon took off leaving us behind, "Ya what do you think you’re doing?" Yoongi yelled Namjoon didn't stop running. Jungkook sighed and ran after him, "God sake!" Jin cursed and ran down the hall. I took off as I turned the corridor I saw them crouched down, "What are y...." I was pulled down by Jimin, he shushed me as a light passed our heads. "How are we going to get in there?" Jimin asked his ear against the door, "Ambush their 5 of the guards, and just pick them off one by one" 
"6 one just joined and Jaehyo Hyung getting taken away, we need to move!" Jimin whispered, we decided that I and Hoseok distracted the guards while Namjoon takes out the guys next to the entrance. Yoongi and Jungkook go up the vent and drop down while the rest of us untie the boys. "We'll go first" Hoseok said and everybody moved to their locations, Yoongi give us the thumbs up and Namjoon kicked open the door. "The entertainments arrived!" Hoseok screamed smirking; I looked up and saw Jungkook jump down. The guys charged towards us, we hid to the corner of the door while Yoongi and Jungkook pulled two guys back. Jungkook slammed one into the wall, they came running through and Namjoon leapt out kicking one of the guys in the chest then snapping the others hand. We stepped through the rest taken care off and some of BLOCK B already untied.  "Took you long enough!" Jihoon mumblered, Jimin growled and snapped back "Sorry had some body guards and snipers to deal with" 
"Thank you, where Taehyung?" Jiho asked clicking his neck; Yoongi smiled and said "He's at the apartment sleeping"
”Alone!” Jaehyo glared, Yoongi put his hands in the air “No, Jongup taken care of him”
     I looked at them, looking like road kill was an under statement, we were about to leave when a bird came darting towards us. We dodged when a massive blast of air stormed through, we were all knocked back. "Oppa are you ok?" I crawled over to Ukwon putting his arm around my neck. "Look who we have here!" I heard a deep voice laugh; I stopped and gasped “It’s him!”

Anybody who hurts Taehyung from Bts

Support there new song danger Love it <3