street siblings and an dream

World Of Monsters and Magic

Hoseok nudged me while Jin was talking, I turned around and he whispered ”That means Minhyuk Hyung was watched to, Hyung you never told me you were in a GANG!" I nodded and sighed. "Sorry wait how did you know?"
"Yongguk Hyung just read your mind I'm sorry I was worried" he whispered, I glared at Yongguk back and whispered "I wanted to leave it all behind you know. Some people still hate us for our past, glad Jiho Hyung took us in when he did otherwise I have no idea what would have happened. Might have ended up like my old members" They all looked confused as Jungkook mentioned street siblings, including Namjoon who was holding his breath. I coughed and told the group that it was our nickname when we were in our previous gang; the name brought back horrible memories.
     It all started when I was about 9 and Minhyuk was 12 before all this we were a happy family a normal family, which was until we found out about our powers, sometimes I still hate them. It was them which ruined our family and lives!
It started when I and Minhyuk were walking home from our school, lately I felt like something was watching us. "Hyung I feel like something’s watching us" I whined tugging at Minhyuk shirt, he looked behind and narrowed his eyes. "I can't see anything, maybe you’re nervous it was our first week at school, come on Appa said he made a special dinner for us" He called while walking away; I turned around quickly and thought I saw a shadow. I blinked and it was gone, I ran to catch up with Minhyuk. Growing up we moved around a lot, having to make new friends, start new schools. Dad said it was because of work, but I always felt like after a couple of weeks living there something was watching us. "Are you sure it's not what followed us last time? Hyung please look!" I asked stopping at the end of the road, he looked down and smiled.
"We had to move for Appa work, there’s nothings behind you don't worry!" he said patting me on the back, I looked back and stepped closer to him. "Hyung maybe it's that thing what killed Umma! After she died we started moving and that’s when it started" I looked up, Minhyuk had stifferend. "Let's not talk about that, I’ll tell Appa you got into that fight!"
"What? No you can't! How do you even know about that?" I yelled narrowing my eyes; he laughed and ruffled my hair. "It's easy to know with you, Example 1 Bruises Babo, goes round school fast it was our first day Yoongi, and it’s a new record for you!!" 
"If that Babo didn't say anything about Appa I wouldn't of hit him, But what if the thing didn't die, I’m not lying I saw something Hyung.." I whined kicking the floor. 
"Yoongi stop it, Umma killed that thing!" He hissed squeezing my hand; I shook my head and carried on. 
"What if there was more and there after us, ouch that hurts! Let go!" I whined trying to pull my hand from his tight grip, he looked down and glared. "I said that's enough"
"How do you know Hyung? What if Umma's spell didn't...." I was interrupted by him shouting. 
“That’s enough!" earning stares off strangers. He growled and pulled me across the street. I whined as he was hurting me, 'I know what I saw' I huffed, the rest of the way home we didn't speak, he still had that look in his eye. He even bumped into a group of boys, I kicked him on the leg but he carried on walking. I turned to the boys and bowed "Sorry about that he has trouble with his eyesight!" and ran after him. We were coming up towards our apartment when I felt a faint presence behind us, I turned around but it was empty. I blinked a couple of times and ran up the steps; I pushed Minhyuk out of the way to get in front. "Ya watch it I’ll tell Appa about the fight!" He shouted, I laughed and opened the front door. . Dad was looking out of the window glaring at the space where I felt the presence; I walked up and tugged his shirt. "Appa were back" I whispered, he blinked and smiled. He hugged me and took my bag. "How was my champion at school today, did it go alright?" He smiled as Minhyuk walked through the door; I looked towards him, He tilted his head and smiled. "It was fine Appa, I'm tired goodnight" I pretended to yawn and started walking to my room. "That’s not what I heard, Yoongi got into a fight!" Minhyuk shouted grabbing a soda; I bit my lip and carried on walking to my room. 'Hyung you are a traitor!' I hissed, "Yoongi is that true?" Dad shouted I stayed quiet closing the door. "Min Yoongi get out here now young man!" He shouted, I sighed and walked out. I saw Minhyuk smiling in the corner of my eye on the couch; I looked down at the floor, my hands behind my back. "Is that true?" He repeated bending down, I looked up and nodded. "What have I told you about fighting that's it you’re grounded for 2 weeks!" He scolded me and walked to the kitchen; I followed him and shouted “It was because they were making fun of you, I couldn't let them hurt your pride Appa!" He sighed and put the plates down; he knelt down and took my hand. "Thank you for protecting your Appa, but you knows how I feel about fighting. Did you hit first?" I nodded and he laughed, "Remember what I said don’t hit first, they hit you then you beat their" He smiled giving me a hug and I offered to help with the food. "What? That's what he get's but when I fight I get my whooped by you, Favoritism much!" Minhyuk shouted from the couch, Dad rolled his eyes and shouted back "You’re the Hyung you should know better and you’re always the first to hit. Haven't you got any homework to do or will I have to come in again!" Minhyuk growled and sulked to his room. "That boy is going to be the death of me one day!" Dad whispered, I laughed and the rice cooker. After an hour of preparation we had dinner, Minhyuk was still in his mood. But it was a normal dinner, one of the last few we had.
     We had been living at the apartment for about 4 months now and Minhyuk turned 13 yesterday. The presence I felt disappeared, I dismissed it as my imagination. I haven't made any friends mainly enemies; I was that cold and no penitence kid, the loner. I've gotten into more fights so had Minhyuk, let's just say Dad wasn't happy about it. "Why are you always fighting?" He shouted throwing a shoe at me; I dodged and muttered "They were annoying me"
"Speak louder!” he having another throw, just then Minhyuk walked in with blood on his knuckles and an beaten up face, he'd been hanging around late at night and meeting some weird people. Dad growled and whacked him round the head "Where do you think you’re going another fight? You two are going to be the death of me" Minhyuk scoffed and slammed his door, "Did you just scoff at me boy? Are you asking for a beating?" Dad shouted Minhyuk turned up his music in return. "That brat" He hissed going to storm in to his room, I tugged him on the shirt and whispered "Appa you need to go to work!" He looked up and cursed; he grabbed his stuff and walked towards the door. "Go check on your brother, the medical kit in the cupboard and you’re still grounded!"  I sighed and knocked on Minhyuk door, "Go away old man!" He shouted, I sighed and opened the door. I managed to dodge an oncoming book, "Watch it!” I hissed closing the door; he rolled his eyes and carried on reading his comic. "What happened to you?" I asked sitting on his bed, he looked up no answer. I kicked him; he glared and answered "Why do you care? You got into a fight to so don't lecture me!" 
'True but I don't come home late every night looking like a thug!' I sighed and took the comic from his hands; he bolted up and shouted “YA what do you think you’re doing? Give it back before Appa comes home and finds his son dead!" Lunging for the comic, I got up and dashed out of his room. He cursed and ran after me; I smiled and throw a pillow at him. "You won't get it back until you tell me!" He scoffed and lunged for it again, I laughed and started drying it up, "My comic you little YOU ARE SO DEAD!" He shouted knocking me on to the ground. He growled and whacked me in the chest, I groaned and stood up. "Whatever but I know it's dangerous you'll find out once you end up in a coffin!"
"What do you know? You’re a little kid and wo...." He snapped back, I walked into the kitchen and brought the medical kit over, he sighed and gave up. "I was with Jackson and Mark Hyung, we ran into some trouble but we sorted it"
"YOU MEAN JACKSON FROM, THE GANG HYUNG!" I shouted standing back, he nodded and I scoffed. "We promised Appa not to get involved in that, he would murder you if he finds out"
”I'm not in the gang no broken promises, were just friends” He messed up my hair and walked into his room. If only I knew I would go back on those words.
       A couple of weeks later
It was the start of a new year at school, Minhyuk had moved up to 8th grade and become close friends with Got7. "Not in the gang, yeah right" I scoffed walking home, when a bunch of teenagers blocked my path, I bumped into one of them and stepped back. I bowed and tried to move around them but they blocked my way again. I exhaled and asked "Excuse me can I get through please?" They laughed and I narrowed my eyes. "Do I have to say it again can I get through!"
"What if we say no?" One smiled stepping closer, I smirked and said "Well then I have to do this" I kicked him in the shin and pushed another out of the way, "Get him!" One shouted, I laughed and crossed the street dodging an oncoming car. "Aish watch it!" The driver shouted but I carried on running. I ran as fast as I could until I bumped in to a boy with a black snapback, my eyes widened as I looked back seeing the others behind me. ‘’ I looked back in front and the boy titled his head "I've seen you somewhere your B-bomb Donsang?" I stepped back and coughed "Whos asking?" He laughed and called over "Hey B-bomb you’re Donsang over here" 
“Who's B-bomb?" I whispered but then jumped when a heard a shout 10 feet away from me. "Got you now you little!" I cursed and ran behind the snap back boy; he looked behind me then them.
"Kid what you doing? Do you know these dudes?" He whispered, pointed towards the boys then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Yoongi is that you?" The voice said, I looked behind and there was Minhyuk. I nodded and hid behind his back, "What are you doing?" He asked, when one of the other men told the snap back boy to move. "Why do you want this kid? Didn't steal your sweets or anything?" He asked titling his head; the boy narrowed his eyes and stepped forward. "What do you care?" He hissed Minhyuk stepped infront "Because he's my Donsang, why were you chasing him?" 
"That kicked my shin then dashed for it" He hissed, I could start seeing his eyes changing. "That's because you blocked my way and wouldn't move bag! Picking on a kid how low can you get?" I shouted stepping away from Minhyuk, the snap back boy laughed and said "Seems like you’re in the wrong here fellas so would you please wa...." when a fist connected with his face, he touched his cheek then smirked "Wanna do it this way Huh?" He punched the man round the face, and then slammed him into the wall. The man hissed and punched him in the gut. "Mark Hyung" Minhyuk called and ran over to help, he grabbed the man arm and twisted it back, and Mark then kicked the man in the chest. 'Mark I've heard that na....' I gasped, when a man grabbed me from behind, I screamed and kicked, thankfully kicking him in the leg then bite his hand. He let go and held his knee, he lunged again but was hit round the head from behind, he collapsed and standing there was a boy with blonde hair and Pink highlights. "Yo Kid what's going on? Why is...” He stopped as he saw Mark slam a man into the ground. "Hyung are you having fun? Can I join?" he waved, Mark laughed and pointed towards me. "Protect the kid! B-Bombs donsang these guys are not nor...." When he dodged an oncoming punch, Blondie nodded then pulled me out of the way from an oncoming blur. The man stopped and glared towards Blondie, he cursed then ran. The man smiled and lunged; blondies eyes changed then grabbed a cardboard box and smashed it against his head kicking the man into the stall outside the shop. The stall broke apart and the food went everywhere, the owner came out and shouted "What the? You kids get here now!"
"Oh crap, Guys we got a problem run!!!" Blondie shouted alerting the others, they all saw and Minhyuk grabbed my hand. We ran down the street with me getting pulled instead, we turned the corner and panted. "That was awesome haven't had a fight like that in ages! Jb you destroy everything" Mark laughed but then punched Jb on the arm. I turned towards Minhyuk and whispered "Hyung I'm Hungry, let's go home and Appa will cook us dinner. Maybe we'll have Sushi!" Minhyuk stopped and knelt down, "Yoongi Ummm, something happened at home we can't go there, let's eat out my treat!"
"Why Appa's waiting for us, did you two fight again?" I asked confused, he bite his lip and carried on "Something’s happened to Appa, the same thing that happened to Umma!" I stepped back and shook my head "No you’re lying Hyung he was fine before school, you better not of hurt him" He looked down and whimpered "You were right.... thaaat thing followed us Yoongi. Appppa calleed me before he died, to warrnnn me abouuutt it buttt it was too late, when IIIII got thereeee the police had already been there and iiifffff onnnllyyyyy I was fasteeer" he collapsed to his knees, I closed my eyes and lifted his head up, “Why didn’t you came tell me?”
”I was going too, but I couldn’t take it. I’…..m sorr..y yooooure life could….of bee…n inn danger, I’mmm a badddd Hyung”
"Hyung it's not your fault, that thing killed him and now him and Umma are in heaven together" I whispered. "If only I listened to you before, I could have stopped It." he cried, I smiled and hugged him. "Hyung you tried, now Appa wouldn't want us to mope around here. You still have me and that won't change"
"And us!" Jb smiled rubbing his back, I smiled at him and he nodded. 'Oh Appa why did you have to go why us and Umma I still miss you?' I cried inside but I couldn't let it show, when mum died Minhyuk was the strong one now it's my turn. "You’re acting like the Hyung here" He smiled; I laughed and helped him up. "Stay with us as long as you need to" Mark offered handing him a tissue, he smiled and nodded. He took my hand and we began walking towards our new home. That night I cried for hours silently, when Minhyuk walked in to my room and cradled me. "Let's sleep together tonight" He smiled I nodded and something popped into my head, "Hyung why do they call you B-bomb? I like Minhyuk better" I asked, he ruffled my hair and whispered "Because I have a loud voice, now sleep it's been a rough day" I cuddled in closer and fall asleep in his arms.
    After that day we become part of Got7, I become more cold and emotionless, we were known as the street siblings. I stopped going to school and began doing gang activities, we were part of that gang until one night when I was 14. We got into a fight with the gang Infinite and we lost Jackson, Mark, Jr and Jb. After that night we decided to honor our lives for the boys and stop all the gang stuff, it wasn't that easy a couple of weeks later Yugyeom and Youngjae was killed as they tried to avenage the others. Minhyuk talked to his old friend Kyung who was once part of a gang and that he now lives in Seoul, we decide to move up there to start fresh but on the way there BamBam was killed. We turned up to his door step all broken and wounded, the leader Jiho couldn't refuse and let us stay, that's when I meet Namjoon. 
"What is with these two? They look like a stray dog!" Namjoon asked staring at us, I growled and shouted "I might be bloody, but I can still kick your you brat!" Minhyuk laughed then smiled, "You sure their ok? They look like Physico to me" Ukwon whispered, Minhyuk turned his head and smiled "What did you just say?"
"Enough, Please I was once in their position, they need somewhere if not at least for tonight!" Kyung begged hitting Ukwon on the way. Jiho sighed and nodded, "Yoongi you and Namjoon are sharing for now and Minhyuk you’re with Ukwon Hyung"
"What? No way he smells like a rotten dog and I might get stabbed" Namjoon pleaded, I smirked and looked at Minhyuk. "Can't we stay together please?" He asked, Jiho sighed and replied "Haven't got enough space and sorry for you’re friends. I'm sure they were great people" Minhyuk smiled then nodded, when I shouted "Wait a minute, I am not staying with stuck up boy over there, I’ll sleep on the couch or the floor just NOT WITH HIM!"
"Fine with me let him do it!" Namjoon mumblered, Minhyuk punched me and glared. I glared back then sigh "Fine!" 
"Jiho you can't do this, my safeties at risk here!" Namjoon groaned,
"Namjoon!" Jiho warned, he pouted then mumblered "Fine but if I die it’s your fault!"
"WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS? JIHO I am not staying with this Physicopathe" Ukwon shouted, this time Minhyuk shouted back "I am not a Physico! I will stab you!"
"See what I mean you'll be clearing up blood in the morning!" Ukwon shouted, laughing I got up and walked up to Namjoon. He looked at me and hissed "What?"
"I wanna know which ones your room and wow don't you know how to make friends" 
"At least mine aren't dead!" He hissed, something flared up and I slammed him against the wall, "What did you just say? Do you want to join them?" I was pulled off by a boy with blonde hair, he pushed Namjoon and hissed something, and Namjoon rolled his eyes and pointed towards the door furthest from the kitchen. I grabbed my bag and stormed off to the shower. 'How dare he mention about them, if he does again I am going to kill him? I miss you, BamBam I’m sorry Hyung couldn't protect you' I broke down crying in the shower; afterwards I changed into my night time clothes and whispered to Minhyuk "I'm going bed and swap? Hyung do we have to stay here?"
"We have no where else to go what won't get us killed and goodnight" He whispered back, kissing my forehead. I groaned and climbed in to bed, I feel asleep with the guilt eating at my heart. "BamBam" I whispered before crying myself to sleep.
     After that night, we stayed at Jihos from a couple of days, turning into a couple of months. Namjoon wasn't all that bad, he saved my in a fight a couple of times and he won't let that one go. Minhyuk wasn't happy and I got my whooped, I've started going back to school but I was the new kid all over again. "Hyung do I have to go, why doesn't Namjoon? It’s unfair. I won’t talk to you for forever!" I whined slumping in the car seat, they laughed and turned back. "Namjoon doesn't for specific reasons, you know that and I don't want you to mess up your education now we have the chance" Minhyuk smiled, I scowled and grabbed my bag. "It will be fun; you’ll be 9th grade like other kids. Go and make same friends and behave please!" Ukwon smiled, after that night they had become best friends. "But it's half way through the year!" I mumblered getting out of the car, they waved then drove off. 'Great I'm the new kid all over again. Welcome to Hell again!' I sighed and began walking to the entrance, it's like they could smell fresh meat or something because people began staring. I sighed and put my hood up a few steps later I crashed into a body, I looked up and standing there was a rough looking boy. He glared and hissed "Ya watch where you’re going!" I bowed and muttered an apology, I was about to move when he blocked my way.
"Haven't I seen you somewhere before?" He asked, I shook my head and walked round. "You’re that gang kid from Got7! My cousin told me about you!" One of the other boy shouted, I stopped and turned around, 'fυϲƙ did I beat up his cousin or something?'  "I have no idea what you’re talking about" I answered calmly, when one of the boys stole my bag. I lunged for it but I was too late as he already tipped it upside down and found a picture of Got7; he smiled and waved it around. "I was right you were Got7 Heard your friends died. Why did you have to survive? Did you stitch them up or something" He laughed something inside me flipped. 'You.. ' I grabbed his arm and twisted it round his back then kneed him in the chest, "Watch what you say, I’ve got nothing else to lose!" I hissed and let go, he panted then scoffed. "Watch yourself!" He shouted walking away holding his chest.  I sighed and picked up my stuff, I grabbed the picture and stuck it in my pocket when a hand handed me my books. I looked up and their stood a boy with black hair smiling at me, wearing an spiked mask, I shoved it all in my bag and walked away. "Ya don't I get a thank you?" he shouted chasing after me, I sighed and stopped. "Thanks" I said then carried on walking, he continued to follow me. "You’re new here I guess?" he said, I nodded then picked up my locker number 287, he smiled and said "That's two from mine, I'm Jung Hoseok you?"
"Min Yoongi…stop talking to me before I beat the crap out of you!" I said, he smiled and grabbed my arm. "What are you doing? Get off me!" I hissed, he carried on and laughed. "Class is about to start, what you got first?"
"Social Studies with Mr Moon so what"
"Up the corridor take the stairs to the 3rd floor 3rd door on the right, don't want to be late for your first class bye Hyung!" he smiled and ran through the corridor. "Ya wait up!" I called running after him, I barely made it in time. That’s how we become friends, after that we hanged out with each other and with the help of another kid Jin who was in my year a year later we started BTS. "Guess I’m moving out, never thought I’ll say that this early" I told Minhyuk, he smiled and hugged me. "Don't forget us"
"How could I were blood Hyung, anyway you might have a bit of pack competition" I nudged him, he hit me round the head and Namjoon walked over. "Hyung goona miss your annoying being around!"
"Miss your lazy one; annoy Minhyuk Hyung for both of us!" I returned whispering the last part, he laughed and we fist bumped. That was the start of BTS later we added Jimin, Taehyung, then lastly Jungkook. We became a family and we grown even closer ever since.
    I came back from my flashback when I was knocked off the log and hit my head on a stone. "Dude who the hell did that?" I growled pushing myself up to find Namjoon and Jin fighting. 'Seriously this is starting to piss me off' I was about to beat the crap out of both of them when Luna interrupted. "Hmmm Guys it's starting to get dark and Namjoon just broke my spell!" 
"Namjoon cut it!" I growled, he shrugged and grabbed his bag. "I got to get going and hey if jerk over there didn't...."
"Just go before I beat the crap out of you" I hissed, he scoffed then ran off into the night. "Let's get back, I'm sure Umma wouldn't mind you staying at our place" Hoseok suggested, all of BTS and BAP stayed at Hoseok when F(X) and Hyo-yeon went back to their own places.

Hyo-yeon view
"You can stay with us tonight?" Sulli smiled, I refused but they offered a lift home instead. "Bye Hyo-yeon see ya Monday!" Amber waved; I waved back then dragged my way up to my apartment. I plopped myself on the couch and fall asleep a couple of minutes later; I heard a voice calling my name.
"Hyo-yeon this is important, they know you remember. They know you all remember" I woke up in an empty warehouse. 'Where am I? Do I know this place?' When a boy I recognised from the fight, I stepped back and narrowed my eyes. "I'm not going with you, I'll fight you if I have to" I hissed, he put his hands up and called. "Minseo knows you’re starting to remember, please help Kris Hyung" I stepped forward and asked "Why would I do that and who's Kris one of your buddies? Like I'll help you!" 
"Your brother Oh god AHHHHH" He bent over in pain, I ran up to him and whispered "What has Minseo got to do with this? I haven't got a brother you’re crazy just like Jungkook!" 
"AHHHHHHHH! She knows quickly tell the others about the binding spell quick AHHHHH" he screamed. "What the…. OMG are you ok!" I screamed and it went pitch back, I woke up screaming. I looked round but there was nothing. I inhaled and lay down again. Seconds later I fall asleep again and that dream did not reappear. 
       "What do we do, there starting to remember their past" Minseo panicked, the stranger sighed and said. "That would cause trouble for us in the plans"
"Tao that prick even remembered if this carries on all of the boys will, I think there beginning to have contact with BTS!" She hissed, drinking the last drop of her victim’s blood then throwing the body to the ground. He smiled and laughed "Maybe we give them something to remember, the plan starts now"

I'm sorry i love Got7 to but that's what gangs can do to you

 

Yoongi really has had an hard life