Training begins

World Of Monsters and Magic

“Arghhh m..y chest…. feels l..ike it g….oing to explo…de!” Taehyung huffed as he lay down, I looked down disappointed. “This is nothing, come on 3 more” I blew the whistle in his face, he rolled over and groaned. “Come on!” Namjoon grabbed his arm; Taehyung dragged himself up and began running.
”How’s it going?” Hyo-yeon asked drinking some water; she was practicing defense spells with Luna. “, I never realised how bad shape you guys are”
”Ya, we didn’t have training to kill” She pointed; I rolled my eyes and saw the rest of the boys coming back.
”Where’s Jin?”
”Oh he collapsed few minutes ago” Kai laughed, Namjoon muttered to Yoongi “I know Jin was at running”
”Namjoon thanks for volunteering, go get them”
”But I never…” He wined, I saw Hyo-yeon put her hands on her hip and smirk. “Now you have, Move!” He mumblered something and dashed off.
”Next its strength training Lay you’re in charge” Lay smiled and walked towards the front. He glared at Jungkook and Jungkook whispered “Sorry… Hyung I love you!”
”Everyone apart from Jungkook do 20!”
”Thanks Hyung… I knew” Jungkook went to hug him. He blew the whistle and laughed “Nah, you’re 40!”
”You ing” Jungkook hissed and kicked Lay in the leg. Lay pushed to the floor “I’m in charge deal with it!”
”See about that!” Jungkook got up and went for Lay, Yoongi got into the middle and dragged him back, “Let’s go over here” and pushed Jungkook.
”Hyung” he hissed, Kris went up to Lay and punched him in the arm. “Look what you done, give me that” Lay smiled and mumblered “Worth it” and joined the others. ‘I can’t trust anyone’ shaking my head, I explained the exercise.

Namjoon view
I stopped and looked back, Hyo-yeon waved me off. ‘Who does she think she is?’ I thought running to get the collapsed Jin. I reached him; he lay near the river bank. I walked towards a bench and sat down, “Aww Jinnie couldn’t finish the lap” I teased throwing my shoe at him, he didn’t respond. “Jin….Answer me” I whispered walking towards him, grabbing his face I turned it towards me. “Jin, you ok? Please be ok?” I whispered leaning closer, when I heard a laugh. I looked down, he had a massive smile on my face “Aww did you worry about me?” I smacked him in the forehead and got up “Pabo, why would I?”
”I heard you please be ok?” He joked standing up, and then fell a couple of second later. “I won’t believe it this time” I huffed. He looked up, reaching out his hand I narrowed my eyes and hissed “No Way!”
”Fine” he responded back, grabbing onto the bench. He staggered his way forward, falling then getting back up. “Jin” I followed him, he waved his hand. “What? It’s nothing”
”I’m sorry for not believing you” I confessed, he turned around and smirked “Namjoon, the scary and all powerful Namjoon is saying sorry to me”
”Shut up” I snarled and grabbed his waist, supporting him. He glared but didn’t pull away; we didn’t say anything until we saw the others in the distance. He hit me in the side, I stopped and he smiled “No one calls me Jinnie”
”Really, whys that my Jinnie” I teased squeezing his cheeks, he slapped my hand away and said “Ill never be your Jinnie”
”I know, I see you already got your eye on someone! Does his name begin with K if I remember”
”You’re the one to talk, does Hyo-yeon know your deeply in love with her?” He made a kiss face, we returned to the others. “I won’t tell her” he whispered before going off with Kris. ‘You better not’ I scrowled, when Hyo-yeon looked at me. “What?” I asked, she laughed and pulled my mouth into a smile.
”You need to smile more, you look cute when you smile” when I heard an ‘ohh’ in the distance, Hoseok and Sehun were making kiss noises. “Shut up!” she narrowed her eyes, storming away, I glared and they laughed. Jin came up to me and grabbed my shoulder “Are you blushing?” I hit his hand away and said “What’s next?”
  When Kris smiled, Chanyeol hanged his head and moaned “Why did you ask?”