Jins lost past

World Of Monsters and Magic

We walked outside of Hoseok home into the forest, me in front with Jungkook next to me. When I say we I mean BTS and Junhong, Yongguk of BAP, the others stayed home with there members to look after them while we meet up with F(X). “Noona are you sure about this?" Jungkook asked, I looked at him confused. "Why wouldn't I be? You can trust these girls." he sighed and whispered "You’re new to this and sometimes spells don't go to plan, I know it happened once with Noona and she has the same ability as Luna Noona" I gulped and he quickly added at the end "But Luna Noona has a high concentration level and has a load of raw power, The concentration Noona lacks" I laughed and took a deep breath. On the ride, there I got a call from Amber, juggling the phone in one hand and trying to keep my balance I answered "Hel…..lo?"
"Hey, were here and your voice sounds funny you ok?" She asked while I could hear Sulli and Luna shout in the background "HYO-YEON!” 
"Hyo-yeon Hurry up its cold!"
"Unnie Shush! I can't hear her" Amber warned, I nearly dropped the phone over a log but managed to catch it. "Were nearrrrllyyy thereeee, see you iiiiin a minute" I answered nearly falling off again, I grabbed on to Jungkook fur he yelps in pain. After I hanged up the phone, I starched his head and whispered "Sorry Kookie, I’ll make it up to you"
2 minutes later we arrived at the entrance, I jumped off and shouted "Stay here, I’ll bring them in more, so you won't get spotted" Taehyung went to prowl ahead but I stopped him "Nope stay here Oppa, I won't be long"
"I'm coming considering I'm not in Wolf form” Hoseok smiled, I tried to argue but he grabbed my arm and pulled me along. “Always so difficult” I said, he smiled and pinched my checks. “YA!” I swatted his hand away, outside the forest entrance Amber was sitting on the bench with her headphones on, while Luna and Sulli were playing in the nearby park. "Amber" I called over waving, she looked up and smiled but it faded when my t-shirt came up and there was a red line across my hip. She walked over to me with narrowed eyes; I took a step back at the sudden change. "Amber what's wrong?" Luna called after picking up her studded jacket from the floor, Sulli came running over but stopped when she saw Amber’s expression. She pointed towards the cut, and then looked at Hoseok. Her expression turned darker now seeing his injuries "Who did this? Is this what you meant by were Hyo-yeon? I told you to call if anything bad happens and Hoseok look at you, you should be a home resting"
"That's what I told him" I mumblered, then got a nudge in the ribs by him, "I'll explain later but the rest are inside the forest” She sighed then the girls walked behind us. "Where are the rest of the girls?" Hoseok asked, moving some rocks out the way into the hidden away part of the forest, I gasped in amazement even though I already seen his powers before. "Cool isn't it?" Sulli whispered I nodded and she lopped her arm through mine. "Krystal is back in America to visit Jessica Unnie and her family and Victoria Unnie at work, she wanted to come but her boss wouldn't let her off she feels really sorry about it" Luna answered, I smiled and said "It's ok"
We reached the clearing and the rest were lazing around apart from Yongguk who as soon as he saw us he asked "Nothing happened right?" checking us all for any new injuries. We shook our heads but he still didn't relax, Luna came up and tapped him on the shoulder he turned around "Why are you so tense Oppa? I know its cold but Amber can fix that" She smiled, Amber making a cough sound as she had no idea where that come from. "Thanks for offering but it would be better if you can put up a protective spell then we'll explain" He smiled, "Sure, and I’ll make sure that no one can detect out magic aura but we can still sense theirs" She smiled and sat down, "Noona you can do that?" Jungkook gasped, she nodded and beamed "I learnt it a couple of days ago, only on small areas though but I’ll give it my best shot" She exhaled and closed her eyes, we all went silent as after a few seconds she muttered a foreign language and began drawing symbols on the ground. "What is she doing?" Jin whispered but then got a hit round the head by Namjoon to be quiet, he growled at him but shut up when he received a look from Yongguk. She opened her eyes and the symbols scattered each to a certain spot, she stood up and her eyes turned an ice blue. The symbols reacted and a light shot up form each one until they connected into the sky creating a star, then disappeared. "It worked right?" Junhong whispered to Hoseok he shrugged and tapped Jungkook on the shoulder, before he could ask Luna giggled "Yep, you can't see it now but as long as the symbols are not smudged from the inside it will stay"
    We all sat down when Amber asked "Now who's going to tell me why were here and how you got those?" pointing towards the cut on Hoseok arm, they looked at me to explain. I sighed and started "We were attacked by The Organisation I think..... I don't know." I saw Sullis and Amber body stiffen up, I carried on "It might not of been them but they escaped in a smoke bomb spell, one of them mentioned Minseo"
"Minseo, you mean queen Minseo!" Amber eyes widened, I nodded and continued "They said that if they don't deliver us or something there dead from the boss and the way I saw it, it looked like they were afraid" I turned towards Sulli "Your here because we each felt like we've seen one or meet one of them before, what even stranger one of them tried to save Kookie from getting taken. I mean like he was prepared to fight them but he was one of them" He jumped up clapping "I remember now, one of them took me to the orphanage where I grew up I knew I know one of them"
"But why and who?" Namjoon asked leaning against a tree, he furrowed his eyebrows "I don't know, I can't remember that part"
"So you’re saying you know one of them" Luna pointed out, Jin coughed and everyone attention turned towards him. "What? I just coughed but I have something to say anyway how did the intruder know about my village? and I felt like I recognized one of them before, the boy I was fighting I think he looked like a kid from my village KyungSoo but it couldn't be he died ages ago" He shivered at the horrible memory, we all looked at him confused, 
"This just got easier, now dead people are walking around." Namjoon mumblered. "That’s where you come in, we need you to go in the past of BTS and Hyo-yeon to see if you can find any link to these boys and The Organisation" Yongguk pointed towards Sulli, she frowned as she heard The Organisation. "Sulli what’s wrong?" Jimin asked, she looked at me and whispered "If their the same Organisation then there's trouble and always if I look into someone’s past connected with them it's dark and scary I don't like doing it" I walked up to her and grabbed her hands "You don't have to but it would be a big help if you could" She smiled then took a deep breath, "It's ok, who's first then and the rest I would stand back, the first is always the hardest" Jin volunteered and walked towards Sulli, "You sure Oppa, it hurts the first time it happens" She asked, he breathed in and nodded. She closed her eyes and a blue aura began forming around her lifting up her hair and a breeze came rushing through, she opened her eyes and they were pitch black. A scream came from Jin but then he went silent and relaxed.

Jin point of View
It felt like someone was smashing a hammer against my skull and my soul was being teared apart, I screamed as the pain was unbearable, but then it was gone in an instant. I heard Sulli whisper "Sorry Oppa I warned you" I looked around, my eyes widened as I saw my Village before the attack. I knew its my memory but for her to be able to get everything perfect, I tried to move but I couldn't, I groaned as I tried again I heard Sulli whisper echo through my mind "Wait a minute Oppa I must warn you, you will see everything from that day or some of your childhood. You can chose not to see and I will just look or you can look for yourself but you can not change anything, you need to remember that" I took a deep breath and called "I will look, I need to find out if KyungSoo Hyung is really dead or if it's him at all and if The Organisation are involved" She nodded then muttered a spell, I tried to take one step forward I was able to move "Be careful you might not like what you see, If you need help I am here" She whispered. I nodded and began walking through my memory. It looked exactly the same before, the market busy with shoppers and sellers, children running around the dirt roads, farmers coming home for their lunch. I walked up to a stall selling fresh squid, when a child ran through me after his ball then two more, it was a weird experience it made me feel quinsy and empty inside. "It tickles the first time" Sulli laughed.
"Really it makes me feel like I’m going to throw up" I laughed. I walked towards my home at the far side of town near the forest; I could hear my dog bark from miles away, I bent down and touched his fur. My hand passed straight though, “Dohee I miss you” I walked inside the entrance and there I was on the floor drawing with crayons and my younger sister watching cartoons. I stopped as I saw her singing along, tears forming in my eyes, I walked up to her wanting to hug her so badly but I couldn't. "Urgg can you turn this off, it’s annoying and stupid" The younger me moaned, trying to snatch the remote, she pushed me away and whined "Oppa move I can't see Pororo" I growled and grabbed the remote this time she fought back "Give it back!" she growled.
”No I’m older so give it" I hissed, without noticing I used my strength and she came flying off the couch into the wall, my eyes widened as I ran towards her. "OMG Min I’m so sorry, here you can have it back. Watch Pororo a much as you want" I whispered checking her for any injuries; she had a red mark on her head. "I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE YOU MEANIE, I HATE YOU!" she screamed crying into the kitchen. Even now I felt the pain of her words strike my heart, I followed her into the kitchen to see my mum making dinner. I stopped and collapsed to my knees "Umma, Min I miss you, I don't want to see you die. If only I was stronger!" I cried, Sulli appeared and cupped my face "Oppa you don't have to carry on. If it’s too much we can leave" I looked up and whispered "I have to, I need to know who did this to her and Min" She nodded then disappeared, Min ran through me calling for Mum. "Umma Oppa hurt me and he did it on purpose!" Mum looked down to see her crying against her leg, I came running in shortly after "She's lying I didn't mean to I can't control it" I cried looking down to the floor; my mum sighed and dropped down to her knees. She pushed Mins black hair out of her face, "It was an accident sweetie, go sit down on the couch and I’ll bring some cookies over to make you feel better"
     "Ok Umma" she whispered drying away her tears, she walked past me glaring at the back of my head. "For a little girl she has a killer stare" I shivered, her stares always had something to them. My mum called me over and lifted my head "Darling I know it was an accident but you need to remember that not everyone is as strong as you"
"I don't want to be different I hate being different" I screamed, she pulled me into an hug "Don't say that again!, its what makes you special, no one is like my Seokjin" She whispered, I pulled back and nodded. Just then my dad walked through the back door bleeding and puffing, my mum ran towards my dad side "Oppa, what happened who did this?" She threatened, he looked up and something changed in his eyes. My mum seemed to understand and nodded, she walked towards me and knelt down "Go get Min and come here quick"
"Why?" I asked confused,
"Were going on a surprise holiday now quickly get her sweetie" She smiled; I grinned and rushed towards the living room. I didn't follow the younger me I stayed where I was walking closer towards my parents. "Their here, they know Seokjin and KyungSoo are here we need to get them to safety" I stepped closing after hearing KyungSoo name; my mum began crying into dads shoulder. He cradled her then whispered "Get the children, I’ll stay here and lead them away I told the same thing to KyungSoo parents their at the forest now" That’s when a scream echoed through the house; my parents rushed into the living room to see a man with silver eyes grabbing at Mins neck. "Let her go!" I yelled,
"Oppa!" she screamed wriggling to get free. "Stay still" He hissed pressing harder against her neck, she choked turning paler. "I said let her go you Babo!!" I screamed running towards the man, he laughed and threw her against the wall. I was too angry to stop; I threw my weight against his legs knocking him on the ground. My dad changed to his wolf form while my mum ran towards Min to see if she was ok. I was on top of the man throwing my arms around aiming at his face, even know I was small I had the same amount of strength as a teenager. "Oh my baby, she’s dead. You monster you killed her!" My mum whispered covering sniffling back tears, I stopped as I heard those words that when he took advantage and threw me across the room I crashed into the cupboard. "Now your turn you little!" He hissed stalking towards me, when my dad leapt into his back the vampire jerked back but my dad twisted into the air and ripped his head off. "Appa" I whispered, my mum walked over and placed me onto his back. "What you are doing, take SeokJin" he growled, she turned towards him and shouted "NO! Go I can handle them” as more Vampires entered the house. He stayed still but was protected by a wall of red fire separating us from mum. "I love you baby!" She whispered as the flames become more spread. “I love you too” he cried then escaped through the back door. "Umma!" I screamed trying to get off but he jumped and made me stay on. I was taken back to the memory of my younger self seeing my house exploded, we stopped and looked back. The house was engulfed in bright red flames, "UMMA!!" I cried collapsing into my dad's back, he howled then carried on when we heard screams. We ran into a nearby cliff overseeing the village, it was destroyed. Houses alight, people being slaughtered and screams coming from within. "I’ll get back the person who did this I promise" I whispered to the dying village.
"Over there" I heard a stranger shout, my dad looked away and carried on running, I looked back at the village tears streaming down my cheek. I held on tight as we dodged trees, but I was knocked down by a vampire attacking my dad from the side, he dodged but I lost my balance. I crashed into a nearby tree, my dad growled as the vampire approached me. "You're coming with us" He hissed.
    "In your dreams" I shouted kicking the tree bark, there was a crack and a branch fall down. The vampire looked up and dodged just in time. This gave enough time for my dad to pick me up and start running. "Good idea my son" he howled, I didn’t replay. We approached the clearing and looked around for the boy named KyungSoo, after a minute of searching we found them sitting down on a log. We walked up and my dad transformed back, he saw KyungSoo mother’s leg. "What happened?" He asked, she got up and said "Doesn't matter we need to get going, KyungSoo get on my back" She said kneeling down the pain in her face showing. "But Umma you’re hurt" He whispered standing still; she sighed and clasped his face. "That doesn't matter, we need to get you two to safety" She smiled wiping away his tears, just then we heard a hiss from the right. "I finally found you, no place to run now" More vampires approached blocking our path, out parents pushed us together in their wolf made circle. "Umma, I'm scared" KyungSoo whispered, she growled as one charged towards us, she dodged then slammed him into the ground. From the impact he died "No one hurts my baby. Kids hold on to each other" She hissed, it happened so fast they all came charging towards us. One managed to get through the circle and grab KyungSoo. "Help" He called, I growled and grabbed the vampires arm and threw him into a tree. He looked at me then pushed me out of the way; he turned and kicked the air Borne vampire in the chest. . I looked at him in disbelief then muttered "Thanks" He smiled but then his eyes widened when he heard his mum scream. "KYUNGSOO GET OUT OF HEre no...” Her voice was cut off as the vampire broke her neck. "UMMA!" He screamed running towards her, I grabbed into his arm and held his back. "Stop Hyung!" I shouted. "Let go of me!" he shook me off then ran towards his mum. The vampire laughed and smiled, I shivered in fear as he looked like a mad man. "What is he doing?" My dad shouted after killing a vampire, KyungSoo looked back and shouted "GO!" My eyes widened, but my dad nodded then grabbed me and ran. "Appa we can't leave him, PLEASE APPA STOP!" I screamed kicking my legs, tears running down my face. He whispered "He did this, to save you" I stopped and cried, looking back I could see the vampires surrounding him. Some of them screaming as KyungSoo fought them. "Hyung promise me you'll Survive" I shouted, he looked back and smiled. I lost sight of him as we escaped through the forest; I decided to stay to see what happened to him. He protects his mum’s body, “Stop!" One shouted, they all stopped and turned. "What the hell is going on?" I whispered, trying to see who shouted. It was a girl with short red hair and a devilish smile, "Minseo" I shouted finally seeing her face, KyungSoo growled and stayed in his protective stance, she laughed and whispered "If you came with us, we won't go after your little friend" He growled lowing his body, she hissed "Fine we have to do this the hard way" She clicked her fingers then there was a flash of light, next thing he was screaming in pain. She began muttering a spell and his body tensed up and collapsed "Hyung" I screamed running towards him. "This is as far as I can go, there's something blocking me from going further" I heard Sulli whisper, "No I need to find out what happened to him" I shouted, she appeared and whispered "I'm Sorry Oppa” Her eyes went black as she touched my forehead.
    I woke up to Sulli sweating and the others all surrounding me looking concerned. I tugged the closest person next to me to help me up, unfortunately it was Namjoon I pulled my hand away but he just rolled his eyes and pushed me up. "I didn't need your help" I hissed.
"He's back alright" I heard Jungkook whisper, I gave him a glare and he looked down towards the floor. "Oppa what happened?" Hyo-yeon asked, I rubbed my head and responded “Give me a sec….. Minseo and The Organsiation were the one to destroy my village and kill my Umma and sister" They all looked at me shocked, "What about that boy?" Taehyung whispered, I gulped and said "He was from my village, they came after him and they killed his family and it was KyungSoo Hyung, he helped me and my Appa escape. He risked his life for us now Minseo has some spell or something on him”
"Well if he has some connection with you, maybe the others do too " Yongguk said standing up, Jungkook nodded and cheerfully said "I’ll be next I need to know who that guy is” he sat down in front of Sulli, he nodded and said "Ready" She closed her eyes and they opened up black. 'Minseo I knew you were a devil but this' I hissed my hands turning into fists.

Two beautiful girls amber photo bombing in the background