BLOCK B WORST DAY

World Of Monsters and Magic

We were in the middle of training I was paired with Sehun when the alarm went off, I looked left seeing some of the guards running. "Got you now!" Sehun shouted, he went to punch but I dodged and twisted his arm. "Keep trying" I laughed and pushed him away, he growled then sat down. "Hyung what do you thinks going on?" Beakhyun asked while Chayneol began walking to the door. "You don't know unless you look!" He smiled but was stopped by the master, he stepped back. "You've got work!"
"Can you tell us what's going on?" I asked he stayed quiet. I sighed and narrowed my eyes "If were going out tell us why!" He smiled and chuckled "Our dear Hyo-yeon is here trying to save her friends, how sweet it makes me sick!"
”What??” I shouted he waved his hand and walked out. "Yeah, dispose of the others we need her and if you go against me I will kill you!"
"Let's go!" Kai shouted clicking his fists, some looked eager but deep down I knew we were all scared. We ran down the hallway when we saw 2 of the guards get taken out from behind then Hyo-yeon running behind the door. "There she is let's go!" Kai said again, I held him back. The vampire then jumped out of the door and took down 2 of the guys, 'Impressive' I shrugged. We began taking steps forward when they untied BLOCK B, I closed my eyes then laughed "Look who we have here" They all turned around, Hyo-yeon turning pale. KyungSoo walked forward smirking "Sorry but you’re not getting out here alive!"
HYUNG, IT'S YOU!" One boy shouted stepping closer, KyungSoo stepped back his eyes in shock. "How do you know me?"
"Hyung you saved me remember!" He said again his smile gone, "No I didn't, I'm going to kill you!" Kyungsoo looked at us. The other boy raised his eyebrows and smiled "It's that mind control thing Minseo has going on, remember you did when your Umma died you saved....."
KyungSoo fall to his knees, then began shaking his head "No....that couldn't of happened, I didn't have a Umma.....NO UMMA DON'T DIE!"
"It's ok!" the boy said again, when one the others grabbed his shoulder, "Dude he doesn’t look stable step back!"
"NO YOUR'E LIEING, NOW DIEEEEEEEEE!" KyungSoo screamed hurling himself towards the two.
"Jin!" The boy next to him pushed him out off the way and was hurled into the chairs instead.
"That's it!" One boy shouted his eyes narrowed. "Wait Oppa there not all bad, one told me in a dream!" Hyo-yeon stepped in front of the boy, "You invade dreams to!" The vamp sneered; she turned around and looked at Suho "Please tell them!"
"Oh shut up already!" Sehun growled and sliced a line of air towards them, Hyo-yeon put her hands up and yelled "No I'm not lying, Kris Oppa who ever you are tell them!"
"Hyo-yeon there not listening we need to get out of here!" Yelled the red haired boy, she shook her head and stepped closer. Sehun growled and making the wind stronger. "Hyo-yeon!" The vamp yelled.
"Kris Oppa!" She shouted, trying to keep upright but was knocked down. "Please I need my Oppa!" She yelled, we all stopped and I closed my eyes. 'Hyo-yeon you remember me!'
"Brother seriously, that's awesome!" Tao smiled, when she turned towards him. Her eyes burned alit, "You broke into my home!" She screamed
"Controlled by Minseo!" He smiled, her expression turning darker. "CONTROLLED BY MINSEO" He screamed hiding behind Beakhyun.
"Tao what are you..." I stepped out"I'm Kris, your brother and we don't want to fight!"
"Pshhh yeah right!" One whispered.
"It's Minseo alright and Kai just being a #&*@!" I pointed towards him; he growled and walked toward KyungSoo. KyungSoo in all of this stopped and was staring at the boy who he charged at. "Everyone thought you were dead, Hyung I knew you were alive!" the other boy hugged him; KyungSoo pushed him back and put his arms in front. "Personal space and who say's I don't want to kill you still?"
"Physico, I know one when I see one!" red hair whispered. "Watch it!" Xuimen snarled, he rolled his eyes and smirked. "What's that Shorty!”
"You....!" Xuimen growled.
"STOP!" Hyo-yeon shouted standing up, "Oppa I need your help!" She walked up towards me and held my hand. 'Oppa we need to undo this spell, our power together can do this' she pleaded; I nodded and linked to the boy’s minds. I could see black webs, covering their minds and memories, Hyo-yeon breathed in and created a heat wave. I then froze the webs and last we released an undoing spell. The boys all breathed in and held their heads.
"I still hate those guys" Sehun muttered, I laughed and looked towards Hyo-yeon. "We need to get out of here!"
"Why so you could trick us again!" The leader of BLOCK B snarled, I shook my head and explained we were captured and mulipatled into our fake lives. "They can stay with me, or us!" She pointed towards her friends.
"Are you crazy?" Vamp yelled, when the door burst open. "Yes now let's move!" She smiled. I looked towards my boys and yelled "AUTOBOTS MOVE OUT!" 
"Lame Hyung!" Luhan sighed.
”But you love it” I said looking at everyone, the other boys stayed still when a gun shot went off. They looked towards each other, Kai leading the way smashing through the guards and the doors, the Vamp and Hyo-yeon hopped onto one of the Wolves back and we escaped the Warehouse.
     "Go my boys just remember YOU ALL WILL DIE!" The master yelled I joined in looking from the window.

DONT WITH BLOCK B