The awakening

World Of Monsters and Magic

Running towards the nurse’s office I knocked on the door; the nurse took one look and ran towards us. Thankfully after her giving Hyo-yeon some medicine, she left to let her rest. I looked towards Hyo-yeon now lying on the bed, skin ice white 'What are you?' when Hoseok got out of his chair walking towards the exit. I looked up at him confused; he had a detention so he wanted me to stay. 'I wouldn't mind, huh what am I saying? I have had some blood today, did Kyung spike it?' I thought instead I replied blankly "Who's going to stay with her then? I've got things to do plus Yoongi's Hyung coming round mine so you need to stay" I leant back in my seat to hide my emotions. It was my brick wall and I was putting it up again, he narrowed his eyes at me when we heard crash from the door. BTS entered, Jin ran up to Hoseok and panted "We heard….. what happened is s….he ok?"
'Maybe this guy does have a heart' I smirked. They finished talking and he looked over, the smirk still on my face. "What do you think you’re looking at Vamp?" He glared towards me, my smile disappeared and a glint formed in my eyes. "Maybe one tasty Werewolf or an ugly bastard I don't know yet" hissing as I stood up from my seat. His eyes turned yellow "Just course you’re a Vamp..."
"An original Jin Hyung I can feel it from his magic levels, don't piss him off" Jungkook interrupted stepping in front of him but Jin pushed him towards Taehyung, "Don't expect people to treat you like a king. If you say that again I will rip you open!" He stepped up to me, we were about to fight when, Yoongi pushed us apart. "Dude's cool it, you don't have to get along but don't kill each other and Jin no more calling Namjoon Vamp! Both of you are starting to piss me off" He warned, Jin growled and walked off towards Jimin; he had a massive smile on his face but was gone when Yoongi looked towards him. Yoongi sat me down and whispered harshly “Don’t threaten my pack like that! They could rip you apart if they wanted to especially Jin and Jimin!"
"But he...." I nearly shouted he placed his hand on my shoulder. "Minhyuk Hyung and them are the only family I got left dude, that goes the same for all of them to, we can't lose each other man I know this is going to sound gay but I can't lose you either" I scoffed then nodded.
"Just stop going all girly on me man, this aint like you" Yoongi punched my arm and let out a little laugh. I looked over and Hoseok just asked someone to stay, he looked towards Yoongi I rolled my eyes. Yoongi smiled and grabbed my arm "I'm out, going round Namjoon to catch up and see Minhyuk Hyung” he shouted while leaving the room. I could hear Megan shout something afterwards but we just laughed. "You could of stayed" I nudged him in the ribs, he gave me a glare. "Not see Hyung, I’ll protect Hyo-yeon to bits but she got enough people there to do that, why you could of stayed?" He said while slapping my hand away, I gave him a glare this time, and ran out to the entrance. We were about to start walking when we heard a shout “Hey, Idiot twins Namjoon and Yoongi over here!" We turned around to see Taeli and Minhyuk standing there laughing at our expressions, they lent off the wall and walked over. Minhyuk ruffled Yoongi hair and pulled him into a hug, I heard a faint growl come from Yoongi. "Which one of you called us Idiots? You’re not the smartest people" I asked looking at Taeli; he laughed and pointed towards Minhyuk. I was wrong there Taeli is the smartest member of BLOCK B and sometimes that can be his downfall he's quite cynical and sarcastic. "I came to come pick up my cub brother and Jiho told me to tell you that were leaving a bit more earlier than we planned” Minhyuk said while starting up the car's engine. I gave him a confused look, while Yoongi whined whenever Minhyuk called him a cub "He'll explain once were home" Taeli answered, like it was the obvious answer. I glared at him then asked to turn up the music. On the way home Yoongi talked to Minhyuk about his day and the rest of BTS.
    "Namjoon, you meet BTS then, great kids don't you think?" Minhyuk said looking in the rear-view mirror, I shrugged and looked outside the window. It took about 5 minutes in the car to get back to our dorm, we were welcomed by screaming coming from Jihoon then shouting from Jaehyo "Get back here, you stupid red haired freak!"
Catch me if you can lover boy!" Jihoon shouted standing in the hallway, Jaehyo face twisted into anger as he tackled Jihoon to the ground. They were fighting until Yoongi and Minhyuk pulled Jaehyo off Jihoon. He had red knuckles and ended up giving him a black eye, he growled as he sat down on the couch. "What the hell's going on? Where's Jiho?" Minhyuk growled helping Jihoon off the floor, he turned towards the other members "Why didn't any of you stop it sooner?”
"It was entertaining and he’s asleep he can't wake up for anything" Kyung spoke between munches of a Doughnut. Minhyuk slapped the doughnut out of his hand, Kyung glared at him. "What the ғυϲƙ Hyung that was the last one!"
"He could have been hurt idiot” Minhyuk plopped himself in front of the T.V, Yoongi smiled as everyone came up and hugged him. I smiled and grabbed my drink from the fridge. "How was school? Made any new friends?" Ukwon asked after stealing a biscuit from Kyung. “There food in the cupboards, stop stealing mine!” he moaned kicking Ukwon in the leg, "It was fine” I said trying not to show any emotion from today's events, they could see right through me. "Keep going" Jaehyo pushed trying to get more gossip. "No, there's not am going to my room" I rolled my eyes and made an escape route when Yoongi grabbed my arm and pushed me down onto the couch. “He met the BTS, and they seemed to get on fine except him and Jin Hyung” 
'No, I don't like them there a bunch of weirdo’s expect Yoongi well it seems there weirdness rubbed off on him, Yeah Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin seem fine expect where he smiled when me and Jin nearly fought. Did he want Jin to hit me? But Hoseok is just damn annoying and Jin don't get me started on him, he's so cold and rude Hugh he makes me angry thinking about him’ my body stiffened as I said his name. It was like Taeli could read my mind. "Jin can seem cold but so can you, you two aren't that different, you were annoying at first to man give it time you never know you might of found your pack, no packs perfect" He said while looking at his phone. "Jimin in the middle he's a nice kid but sometimes a trouble maker. Never piss him off I learnt the hard way he's scary as ғυϲƙ when angry like Ukwon level scary same with Jin he's worse" Kyung jumped on to the couch, squashing Jaehyo in the process. Jaehyo pushed him off; he ended up laughing on the floor. ‘Troublemaker just like you then, you'll get on great' I hissed sinking down further into the couch. "Just give them a chance" Yoongi smiled. We had just finished dinner when I noticed Yoongi expression stiffen I shook him by the shoulders and asked "What's wrong? Yoongi Hyung!"
"Sorry, tell Minhyuk Hyung and the rest I said see ya later and thanks for the food" He said when grabbing his jacket, I could tell by the way he spoke that something was wrong. He had that tone from when I first met him, that hard edge to his movements. He opened up the door then closed his eyes, they snapped back open. He climbed up to the railings and jumped off in his wolf form. I didn't notice someone was behind me when Minhyuk quietly whispered. "Something’s wrong, he want back to his old self" I jumped nearly falling over the railings myself. ”Hyung, you scared me!" I screamed while holding my chest, his eyes were filled with worry. I tapped him on the shoulder and said "Probably to do with BTS, he’ll be ok” Minhyuk smiled weakly and walked inside.


Hyo-yeon point of view
I woke up to a dim lit room with my body boiling, my lungs felt like they were on fire and a massive headache. 'Urgg my head, did I get drunk last night or something?' I rubbed my forehead and placed one foot onto the floor, when a shot of pain went through my body. I screamed falling back onto the bed when Jin and Hoseok appeared in my room; they looked round glaring at every space. They exhaled and walked up to me. "What’s wrong did you see something?" Hoseok asked looking round again, I shook my head and went to speak but it hurt to say a word. "I went to stand up and a giant shot of pain ran up, also my lungs feel like their on fire, I have a massive headache and I also have the weirdest dream last night.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?" I croaked, they looked at each other saying nothing so I carried on "We were surrounded by these men, Taehyung Oppa turned into a wolf then one ran at me, I made him catch fire when I saw you guys standing there with yellow eyes" I grabbed my drink after I finished, Jin came and sat on my bed “the part with the wolves and us, that wasn’t a dream" He whispered while grabbing my hand, I laughed but his expression didn't change. I looked at Hoseok and he nodded. "That means the part with me and the man was real, OMG I JUST KILLED SOMEONE" I screamed shaking Jins shoulders. Hoseok sat down on the other side "You had to and it wasn’t human it was a Vampire, it was going to kill you!" He said smiling. "That’s makes it better, have I gone crazy a Vampire, you guys are werewolves. I've lost" I mumblered. "No you haven't you’re a witch that's why you feel this way you’re powers been awakened" I looked at him with my mouth open, Jin closed it. "If you don't believe concentrate on that book over there and try to get it to move"
"What I can’t" I shook my head; I rubbed my forehead as doing that made my headache worse. "Just try" He persuaded, I took a deep breath then closed my eyes. I heard my mum’s voice instructing me how. "Listen to me"
'Umma' I whispered. "Picture the book now and where you want it to go, concentrate all of your senses" Her soft voice calming me down. I opened my eyes and saw the book float in the air and move. I placed my hand over my mouth and jumped from my bed ignoring my pounding headache. "I really am a witch, which means you guys really are werewolves" I squealed, they laughed and jumped around with me when I heard a crash on my balcony.
     We stopped jumping and Jin went in front. The doors smashed open, glass flying everywhere. There stood a man with blonde hair and a cross earring, Jin ran straight for him, the stranger sent a punch but he dodged it. He grabbed him by the arm and sent him flying into the mirror. "My mirror, YA that’s 7 years bad luck" I shouted, Hoseok stood in front of me his teeth bearing. The intruder grabbed Jin and threw him across the room, then slammed him down into the floor but Jin shook his head. He growled and swung his legs round then grabbed the lamp smashing it against his head with such force the lamp split in half. The intruder managed to grab the stand part and began swinging it around, like a staff.
"You’re funeral, if only you died in your village like your Umma did" The intruder hissed, Jins body stiffened and turned into a wolf launching himself at the intruder, the intruder did the same but bit into Jin’s fur, he let out a cry of pain. "Don't destroy my room or I’ll kill you myself" I shouted kicking the wall. The intruder turned towards me and charged but Hoseok got in the way and made him run into a rock wall then stomped the ground to make the intruder lose balance, it worked as he fall down. Jin took the opportunity and slammed his foot into his chest, "Who the ғυϲƙ sent you? How do you know about my village” He hissed, the man laughed so he pushed his foot further down “I won't ask again"
"You can't kill me, the dead can't talk" He laughed his brown eyes shimmering, Jin narrowed his eyes then kicked him round the face. That’s what you think' I thought thinking about mum. He let out a growl and turned towards Hoseok. "What the hell can we do then?"
"I don't know but we can't let him go to whoever to tell them was or she lives here, it can put us all at risk! Let’s just kill him" he sighed and turned his hands into thorns. He raised his fist but then stopped when I shouted “I know what to do, move please" They both looked at me with raised eyebrows; I knelt down towards the intruder and closed my eyes. I opened them up again when I heard Hoseok gasp, “There red, Hyo-yeon” I shushed him when an image appeared. It was of a man standing in the middle of a room with red short hair. He was dark skinned and wore a black scarf round his neck. "Tao, you know what to do" He had a low voice with a Canadian accent mixed in with Chinese. Then the image faded away, I came back with the two giving me a worried look. I looked down towards the intruder; he had been knocked out and wasn't moving.
"You didn't kill him right? I wanted to do that" Jin whined I gave him a 'eww' look when Hoseok shouted "DUDE!" 
"You wanted to kill him a minute ago" He shot back. I shook my head and sat down properly. "No he's knocked out from the spell, he won't remember any of this when he wakes up. I can make him forget who the man I saw was and who we are"
”How you didn’t know you’re a witch moments ago”
”True but I think I know how” I crawled towards my bookcase, and pulled out a dusty ancient book. “I’ve had this since I was small, it’s usually nonsense” I coughed as I brushed dust off the cover, opening the page the words began to rearrange themselves. “Hyo-yeon theirs nothing there” Jin said hitting the page; I smiled as the book started to come to life. "What if they undo the spell?" Hoseok asked rubbing his wrist "Then he’ll just remember who he is but not us or where we are I’ll make sure of that" I replied concentrating on the memory part of his brain. They both nodded and I muttered a spell from the book. "There finished" I clapped my hands and sunk down on my bed. “Witches and their spells” Jin shrugged and put the book back in its place. We walked down stairs and placed the man outside the bus stop, we came running back inside because of the cold. They sat themselves on the couch as I started making them hot chocolate when I called "You can go home if you want"
"No way,
not now that happened we’re staying here you’re going to have be put up with us!" Jin called when plumping up the cushion, I rolled my eyes and we ended up watching a movie. Half way through we all ended up falling asleep, I felt protected and safer knowing they had my back 'You were right Umma, they  can protect me but I’m also going to protect them I’ll give it everything I've got' I smiled and let the darkness fall.
   "Maybe she's stronger than we thought and if she didn't have those stupid pests around. Urghh that Hoseok and...." Minseo hissed punching the nearest wall, now having a nice hole from impact. "Mina even helping your daughter from the afterlife, this is going to be fun.” An evil laugh cut her off. I looked at him and whispered "I'm sorry"

Making Block b when there in their Very good promations

P.O looks so cute how could you Jaehyo?