Tortured and Returned

World Of Monsters and Magic

"Ya who turned off the lights?" I shouted towards the darkness, "Open your eyes stupid!" someone whispered, I did and cringed as the light hit me. I looked down to the floor in embarrassment then remembered what happened. My head shot up to see all of the BLOCK B beaten and pissed. "Who did this?" I whispered to Kyung who shook his head when a grimace of pain went across his face. "Hyung you ok?" I asked worried, he smiled weakly. "Who are you? Show yourself!" I shouted trying to break free of the rope. "Let us go you bastards!" Minhyuk shouted. 
"Like that's going to work!" Jihoon whispered when 4 men entered the room. "Or it does" He whispered glaring at the men. They walked up to us smirking, one grabbed my face then let go. 
"What do you want with us? The Organisation was supposed to be destroyed" Jiho hissed, when one man hit him in the face. "Who told you to speak?" He grabbed his face; the other man laughed and responded "He has a right to ask. That's where you’re wrong it was never destroyed, one of the founding members survived the attack and here we are. It's not you were after it's you and your little gang!" He turned towards me. "Don't you dare touch him!" Jaehyo shouted, the man titled his head and one pulled a knife out of his pocket. "Don't worry we won't kill you. You’re also useful but if you don't shut up I might have to!" Jaehyo laughed and his hand swings round and punched the man in the face, he moved so fast he grabbed the knife and plunged it in to another’s leg. My eyes widened as Jaehyo then moved towards the man but the air changed. "Thought you learnt from last time" He smirked while 3 more men come and restrained Jaehyo down to the floor. Jaehyo smiled but it disappeared when his head was bashed against the floor. "Hyung!" Jiho screamed his eyes flaring. 
"If you all behave no one will be hurt. Now Taehyung tell me where Hyo-yeon is!" The man laughed, twirling the knife around.
"How do you know my name?" I said trying to untie the knot at the back. 
"We know all about you and your friends! How Jin's Umma was killed, Jungkook new family. What school does your Sister goes to, do you think we should pay a visit?" 
"You ing..." I was interrupted by the man grabbing my face, "Just tell me where Hyo-yeon is!"
"Go to hell!" I shouted and spat in his face, his face twisted and he punched me in the chest. I coughed up blood and Kyung screamed next to me" Taehyung you bastards I'm going to kill you!" 
"Well just have to send them a message then won't we!" He hissed and shouted "Have your fun boys just make sure their still alive barely" I growled then the torture began, I heard the member’s screams and shouts next to me but it all become hazy.

 

   I woke up in a van; I pulled myself up biting my lip as pain engulfed my body. "Where the hell are you taking me?" I shouted hitting the door, no response "Where's the others? YA head I'm talking to you!" I screamed kicking the door. I crouched down and mumblered "Have to get out.... Ignore the pain" I threw myself against the door, it didn't budge I did it again when I heard a shout from the front. “What is that brat doing?" I looked back and put all my strength managing to open the door. "Stop the truck the kid trying to get out!" I jumped and rolled on to the road, I pulled myself up and looked round. "I know my way home from here" The place where we drive through was a park me and Jimin used to play in. I looked back as they were getting out of the van, I ran up the street hearing their shouts behind me. I heard a crackle then a lighting spark next to me. "Crap!" I mumblered and noticed an alleyway, I ran up finding a fence in my way. I jumped on top of the bin barely dodging the spark but someone grabbed my leg. I growled and kicked hitting him in the face, I saw all the calculations appear but ignored them as they were behind me and jumped. I landed over the wall but on my back, I gasped then felt something fall from my pocket. It was a little sliver balls the ones I took from Hyo-yeon. 'Thank god I took this!' I got up and throw it at the floor, the man behind snarled and leaped but was stopped by a wall. When he fall to the ground he was knocked out, I smiled and carried on running. I ended up entering from the back way of our apartment and banged on the door. Yoongi opened up with a bat in his hand and I collapsed. "Taehyung what the hell happened?" that was the last thing I heard before blacking out. 

Yoongi View
I was watching T.V when I heard a bang on the door, I went in to my room and grabbed a bat. With all the stuff going on it wouldn't hurt to be armed but I was shocked when I saw Taehyung collapse. "Taehyung what the hell happened?" I whispered carrying him inside, he twitched and I noticed how bad his injuries were. There was dried blood everywhere, starches, a deep cut on his leg and chest. A black eye and his body looked like it was going to break; I placed him on to the couch carefully and ran in to the Bathroom, grabbing a flannel and a bowl of water I started clearing up his wounds. 'Tae' I thought looking at him, anger starting to boil up as I thought about someone attacking him. I tenderly started treating his wounds, when I thought about calling Hyo-yeon. I grabbed my phone and waited for her to answer, no luck. Throwing my phone in frustration I looked over when I heard a groan come from Taehyung; he tried to sit up when he screamed out in pain. "Just stay there and tell me what happened?" 
"Hyung we need to get help they have Jaehyo Hyung and the rest! Quick we need to save..." he screamed grabbing my collar; I grabbed his hand and pushed him back down. "Ok calm down..." 
"But we need..." he tried again, I sighed and cut him off "Tell me what happened!" he started explaining everything what happened, I tensed up then pulled him in to a hug. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that, we'll save them" I picked up my phone and texted Jin.

'To Jin
Get out of class now, it’s URGENT!
From Yoongi'

'To Yoongi
What? I'll get told off and it’s Math’s! Forget it bro ask Kookie; if it's the Computer just restart it!
From Jin'

'To Jin'
SHUT UP AND CALL ME!
From Yoongi'

Seconds later I received a call, "Yoongi I thought you were Ill, You lying this better be good! I just walked out of Math’s and I need the help!" he moaned,
"Bro no time get the others Taehyung been beaten up.... WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!" 
"Wait...WHAT, WHO? I'll KILL THEM!" He hissed, I checked on him and he had fallen asleep.
"The Organisation, the one who been attacking us. It’s serious they took Minhyuk Hyung and the rest, they broke into their shop" I whispered careful not to wake him. 
"Seriously I'll get the others. How did they even find them?” He shouted. "Tae said they now all about us they even threatened his family and us. They mentioned your Umma they have to be responsible for whatever happened to our families!" I said grabbing my coat and locking the door. I heard him growl. "Hyung what are you doing? What's going on?" I heard Jimin ask annoyed in the back, "Jimin I'll explain later meet me outside the front gate!" I shouted. I jumped on the bus and made my way to School. 'Tae we'll get back the bastards who did this!' My hands turning in to fists, I arrived and saw the member’s angry face. "Is Hyung ok?" Hoseok asked as soon as he saw me; I nodded and explained the rest of the situation. "None of you told Hyo-yeon. We don't want her to know!"
"No she's in class!" 
"I can't sense her, Hyung we can't go rescue them if we don't know where they are” Jungkook said leaning against the wall.
 "True, Tae said he remembered it was an abandoned Warehouse, The only places where buildings like that are down the Old Town"
"But there’s load of Warehouses there? How can we track them?" Jin said clicking his hands, I nodded and smiled “Amazing trackers, I'll be able to sense Minhyuk Hyungs scent any day same as Namjoon can sense Jiho Hyungs" 
"I live with the dude, I can track his pulse and he smells! You'll be able to find him!" He laughed when I breathed in. "Let’s go pay someone a visit!"

Aww my Baby Ukwon.

Aww zico cant take kyung cuteness