Detention

World Of Monsters and Magic

The last thing I remember was Minseo talking about my parents, then next thing Hoseok and Namjoon are standing over me, and then pitch black. I could hear voices whispering and screaming but I couldn't match it with faces. I could hear a quiet yet familiar voice calling my name. "Hyo-yeon you are in danger!" A figure appeared, I stepped closer and found out it was my mum wearing a white gown, with her brown hair falling over her shoulders.  My eyes widened, I stepped back 'What? This is not real you’re dead, I saw you die! That thing killed you!' She smiled and touched my face, the warmth still remained. I looked up into her eyes. "Listen to me, you are in danger, quickly find Hoseok and BTS, they will protect you!"
"Wait, what do you mean? How could Hoseok protect me? He falls over anything!" I asked confusion on my face. Just then I saw a faint light and heard other voices, it belonged to BTS. My mum quickly grabbed my face and whispered "Do what I said! Never go off on your own!" She started getting further away from me. "Umma!" I screamed. I was blinded by a giant flash; I opened my eyes, my sight still blurry. "Hyung she's awake, come over here" A voice called I recognized that voice, it was Jungkook. "Thank god, hope she's feeling better" Taehyung run over with a worried expression. My sight finally went normal and I saw them looking at me. I tried to sit up, but for some reason my body ached, my head hurt and bone's clicking as I moved. I groaned as I tried to sit up, Taehyung grabbed my hand and helped me up. Taehyung and Jungkook had always been protective over me, not just them but the whole of BTS their families to. Just then the memory of my mum saying "find Hoseok and BTS, they will protect you!" flashed past, I looked at both their faces. 'What does she mean, yeah there protective but they can't actually protect me, I must of been dreaming', dead people can't communicate right?' My mind reassured me, that I wasn't going crazy. I looked round the room; I was in the nurse’s office. I turned to Taehyung and asked "Why am I in nurse’s office? I was in P.E then....." I stopped as I couldn't remember what happened next. They exchanged a look; he looked back and answered “Hoseok and Namjoon said that you were with Minseo, then next thing light bulbs exploded and you passed out, don't you remember?"
"Noona did you hit your head? Does it hurt?" Jungkook shook my shoulders panicky, I shook him off and replied "Wait, I was with Minseo, Minseo you mean evil Minseo? I would never go with her!" I said with 'what the ғυϲƙ' expression, they just nodded. "When did that happen?" I carried on getting more worried face's off the two. I sighed as I swung my legs to the right side of the bed, "Well it did, Namjoon and Hoseok brought you here and he called us, because she had to go for a detention with Mr Kim I think, Namjoon left but he was nice enough to ask the nurse if you will be ok" Taehyung explained with a smile sitting next to me, it just hit me. I sprang out of the bed running towards the door, Jungkook grabbed my arm, and I flinched as he touched a sensitive bone area. "Noona where you going? You need more rest" he worriedly said, giving Taehyung a glance.
    "Kookies right, you won't heal if you don't rest" Taehyung said turning me towards the bed. I turned to him and nearly yelled "I have a detention with Mr Kim because of Hoseok, I can't be late or I’m in even more trouble, plus I’m fine" I smiled even though my body was still aching but the headache had gone. 'Why does this always happen?' My mind shrieked as I ran down the hall. I looked at my watch it was 4 minutes after school finished. I ran faster even though it felt like my legs would collapse, I reached the classroom and opened the door. Hoseok was already sitting there playing with his hands, he looked up and his facial expression turned into worry.
"Thought you wouldn't turn up Hyo-yeon, now sit down and the detention will start" Mr Kim said while marking some books, I nodded and walked up the steps. He gives me 'what are you doing?' face, I rolled my eyes and slid into my normal seat.  He turned towards me and whispered fiercely "You’re suppose to be with the nurse, I can tell you don't feel better, I said to Jungkook and Taehyung Hyung to look after you their so dead next time I see them!" Mr Kim looked up and I pretended like I dropped something on the floor. I came back up and teared a piece of paper from my book, I wrote ‘It's not their fault, I wasn't going to get into more trouble also it's your fault I’m here and what about me passing out in P.E?’ passing him the piece of paper, reading it he snarled and wrote back. ‘We were doing basketball passes and you went with Minseo, next thing you shouted try me! From there it went crazy, she hissed something your face stiffened then next thing light bulbs exploding and you passed out’ The scene mum says you are in danger kept replaying in my mind. 'Does she mean Minseo?' I asked myself. He looked at me with worried eyes, I blinked and smiled. "Well she does like pissing people off, but light bulb exploding you serious, probably just a failure in lights" I said calmly, Mr Kim without looking up from the books shouted "Its detention so shut up!" I narrowed my eyes at him, and then rested my head against the table. . The hour was up; I grabbed my things and walked out of the room. Hoseok followed me and called "Hyo-yeon wait, I’ll walk with you just in case you have another attack"
"Ok, but like I keep saying I’m fine" I stopped and waited, I wasn't lying, my bones still felt sore but all the rest of the problems had vanished. On the way back home he kept asking me if I was ok every minute, it was getting really annoying, I was about to snap when these three guys appeared out of nowhere.
   We stopped and turned the other way, three more guys jumped out from the shadows. Hoseok grabbed my hand, and pulled me behind him. He looked for an escape route but there was none, he pulled me closer. "Look who we have here, a lost pup and his girlfriend, don't werewolves usually go round in packs?" One of the guys laughed, I looked closer at him and he had pale skin and had light blue eyes, he didn't look that much older than Jin. Another one laughed as Hoseok took a deep breath, narrowing her eyes. "I'm not his girlfriend Jackass" I shouted standing away from Hoseok aiming to walk towards the guy. But he pulled me back "stay close, I won't let you get hurt" he whispered in a low, serious tone. When he gets serious, the situation is dangerous. I whispered back "What does he mean Werewolf? Is he high they don't exist"
"Lovebirds, I’m getting hungry so which one shall I bite first?" Another one of the guys hissed, his eyes flickered from a dark brown to a sliver. He charged towards me but Hoseok pulled me out of the way and dodged the on coming man, 'What was that? It was a blur, how did he move so fast?' I looked up at Hoseok; his eyes know turning a dark yellow. 'How did Hoseok dodge that?' Suddenly one of the man jumped on to him forcing her grip of me to go, somehow he managed to punch the man round the face, then a giant bit of rock hit the guy in the chest and sent him flying into a wall. Both their movements were quick and powerful, I looked at them in disbelief. Hoseok had two more of the men surrounding him, when I felt a hand clasp round my neck. It felt cold and inhuman, my heart pounding as I felt it's breath on my neck. "Hmm, your blood looks tasty, let’s have a taste" The monster hissed, I screamed “Get the ғυϲƙ off me!" When I felt something unleash from within me I heard a scream from behind me and his hands unclasp; I stepped back and turned around. His face and arms were black and burnt. He bared his pointy teeth and lunged at me, I closed my eyes and put my hand up in defense and a pulse of black heat shot of out my hand and hit him dead on, his whole body burst into orange bright flames. I gasped and looked at my hand; there was a flicker of fire floating right above it. My eyes widen and I shook my hand, I stopped and the flame had disappeared. I look towards the ash on the floor then towards Hoseok, the man who he threw before joined in and he was getting kicked down on the floor. 'This has got to be a dream, it's not real, it's not real' my mind screamed, I crouched down on the floor and closed my eyes. "Hyo-yeon this is real, call BTS they will came you have a connection you can sense each other" My mother’s voice echoing through my thoughts.
”This is not real, I can't, and I can’t!" I kept saying over and over again.
"Listen to me; you’re a witch call BTS DO IT NOW!" My mother’s voice screamed. I thought of all of BTS and screamed 'Guys Hoseok needs you; I need you, protect us! Get you’re asses here now' I felt a presence behind me, I turned around and there stood the ice blue eye boy, now his face had turned a deathly white and his eyes were shimmering. "Enough of this, I’ll Just kill you myself!" He hissed he reached for me but was tackled by something; they hit the ground with a loud THUMP! I looked in that direction and the man and unknown object were off the ground. I stopped breathing when I say it was a wolf, with an orange tinted fur and brown eyes. It stood in front of me growling at the man, like it was protecting me.
    The man charged for the wold, but it was like it could predict its next movement and managed to dodge the attack easy, the wolf then pounced onto his body and ripped his head, the wolf looked up at me. The eyes seemed familiar "I know those eyes! Taehyung Oppa is that you?" I whispered approaching the wolf, it walked up to me and stood at my side. 'Guess that's his way of saying yes, Wait he's a wolf you've really lost it' Just then I looked over to where Hoseok was and suddenly out of nowhere Jin and Yoongi appeared protecting him. "Oppa" I screamed going to run to them but the wolf blocked my way. Jin kicked one of the attackers in the face then slammed his knees into his chest, the monster gasped as he slammed him down into the floor. From the impact the cement had broken and the glass around him shattered, Jin had a scary look in his eye. Yoongi on the other side had just finished up the other guy, who now had a giant starch across his back, what had turned dark red, I looked at his hand it was made of sand, I blinked and it was back to normal. The attacker knelt down on the floor and started coughing up black blood. "That what you bastards get! Trying to hurt one of us" Yoongi scoffed and helped up Hoseok who now had some bruises and little red lines. 'Last time I looked there, he was bleeding from those wounds, how did he?' I looked over and Jimin and Jungkook had managed to beat the rest up, one was even missing a leg. I gagged and looked away, when I felt a jolt of pain in my body, I screamed. I heard a growl beside me as I fall on to Taehyung back. Just then another shot of pain ran though my body. "Hyo-yeon, its happening isn't it?" I heard Yoongi ask. Just then the voice of my mother appeared "You did great, but your life has changed forever, be careful”
'Umma what's happening am scared, Umma! Don’t leave me I can't lose you twice' I screamed. "You won't now rest" My mum echoed, I was scared but somehow I managed to fall into a deep sleep.

Hoseok point of view
I and Namjoon ran over to Hyo-yeon, Minseo was about leave when I turned around and growled "Stay away, what you did to her?"
"Nothing, maybe your little friend isn't as defenseless as you thought" She smirked then walked away. I turned back towards Hyo-yeon as Mr Wang checked her forehead and pulse. "She just collapsed but she needs go see the nurse Hoseok, Namjoon take her and say it's an emergency. The rest of you move out the way" He barked I heard him mumble "Two today, what the hell's going on?" I carried Hyo-yeon in my arms until we managed to put her in the bed. The nurse looked at her worried; she turned towards us and asked "What happened to her? Her body feels tense and her skin feels cold" We explained the whole story to her, well without the whole Minseo thing, she nodded and came back with a bottle. "This will help her relax and her body came back into gear, she probably had a panic attack" She said as she poured some of it down Hyo-yeon throat, we thanked her and sat down next to her bed. "Did you feel that, before she collapsed a massive magic pulse shot out" Namjoon whispered hoping the nurse wouldn't hear, I nodded and looked towards Hyo-yeon. I looked at the clock and found out school had ended, I sighed and got out of my seat, Namjoon looked up at me with a confused look. "I got to leave, got Mr Kim’s detention now, got to tell sir that Hyo-yeon with the nurse. Hopefully he understands"
"Who's going to stay with her then? I've got things to do plus Yoongi Hyungs coming round mine so you need to stay" Namjoon asked now returning back into the cruel guy from Mr Kim’s class. I looked at him in disbelief "Didn't I just say that I have a detention for a vampire you got crap hearing" Namjoon narrowed his eyes at me, when all of the BTS members busted into the room. Jungkook ran straight past us towards Hyo-yeon, he looked like he's been crying, Jimin came and joined him. "Is Noona OK? She's not dead right?" I glared at him for even thinking that, he shrank behind Jimin. "He didn't mean it like that" Jimin calmly said while kicking him in the shin. Yoongi came up and squeezed my shoulder "She's fine, she's strong trust me I know" I gave him a thank you smile and he walked over to Namjoon, they began talking. I grabbed Jungkook to the side and whispered "Hey, can you sense any aura or power changes from Hyo-yeon, I think she might of made the light bulbs exploded" His eyes widened "Hyung are you serious?" I nodded and gave him a 'please' look, he sighed and nodded. He walked over to Hyo-yeon and pushed Jin out of the way. "Hey you little..." Jin shouted but shut up when Jungkook looked at him. He took a deep breath and held her hand, after 3 seconds he jumped back nearly bumping into Namjoon. "Watch it!" He muttered.
He ignored him and said "There's change, her aura become darker but I can't see what exact colour but her power levels are increasing, something happening to her"
   "I think I know what. Her powers are awakening" Taehyung cleared his throat. "Our language please" I asked, we all looked at him, he rolled her eyes and carried on "No normal human could have that level of magic power, and the only way her power level changes if she's a witch, Think about it there's no other creature she could be, when the process starts there magic power are immense and raw, haven't you read the books Jungkook Noona gave us?" We stared at him then Hyo-yeon, "She's a witch" Jimin squeaked. I looked at the clock and swore underneath my breath, I coughed and loudly said "I need two of you or 3 to look after her while I’m gone"
"I'm out, going round Namjoon to catch up and see Minhyuk Hyung” Yoongi shouted as him and Namjoon walked out of the door. I looked towards Jin and Jimin, they shook their head. "Sorry Meeting some girls after school" Jin said giving me his I’m sorry smile, Jimin face smirked as he heard girls. I gave them a glare; they just laughed and patted me on the shoulder. "Jerks" I shouted as they left the room "Will do it Hyung, will keep Noona safe please?" Jungkook said while bouncing up a down. I looked at them both, I know I was silly but these were the most childish ones out of us. I sighed and nodded "But if she gets hurt, I will rip you apart" I said as I walked out to go to my detention. I entered Mr Kim’s class; he was at his desk marking books. He looked up and said "Sit where you usually do" I walked over towards my seat and sat down. I looked down at my hands and began worrying about Hyo-yeon and what Taehyung said. 'If she really is a witch, then she must be powerful and now Minseo knows about it she's in even more danger' I was about to tell Mr Kim about her when she ran though the door, I blinked twice to make sure I wasn't imaging this. Mr Kim told her to sit down; she slipped into her normal sit. I looked at her my mouth turning into a frown. "You’re suppose to be in medical, I can tell you don't feel better, I said to Jung kook and Taehyung Hyung to look after you their so dead next time I see them!" Mr Kim looked up and we went silent, she grabbed a piece of paper and asked what happened, I growled as I explained to her about the whole situation, her face turned from being shocked, confused then surprised. At the end Mr Kim without looking up shouted "Its detention, so shut up!" The hour went slower than I wished; we walked out of the class. Hyo-yeon walked off in front when I called “Hyo-yeon wait, I’ll walk with you just in case you have another attack" She agreed and we started walking back to hers. I kept looking at her, sometimes seen a flash of pain appear on her face. "Are you OK?" I kept on asking. We turned into the next street when I sensed a vampire’s presence, I sniffed the air it was a vampire scent and not just one.
   Suddenly three vampires appeared, we turned towards the opposite direction but then three more came out from the shadows. I grabbed her hand and pulled her close, her whining as I pulled her to tight. One of the vampires hissed "Look who we have here, a lost pup and his girlfriend; don’t werewolves usually go round in packs?" What he saying was true, but I was still connected with them but they were to far away even for us. I took a deep breath and narrowed my eyes, when Hyo-yeon shouted something at the oldest looking vampire. 'Shut up, you don't know what you’re getting yourself into?' I sighed. I pulled her back and whispered "Stay close, I won't let you get hurt" while keeping my eyes on the vampires surrounding us. One of the closer vampires hissed "Love birds I’m getting hungry so which one shall I bite first?" I saw his eyes changed and immediately let my wolf instincts take over, he charged for Hyo-yeon but I pulled her out of the way and dodged his attack. 'I've dealt with worse try getting hit by Jin Hyung then you'll know pain!' I smirked inside my head. A vampire jumped on me knocking me on the floor, I lost my grip of Hyo-yeon, twisting my body and punched him in the face. I jumped back up "How do you like eating dirt? Nature fights back bastards!" I hissed. A giant bit of rock hit him square on and flung him into a wall, I turned to help Hyo-yeon when two more blocked my way. One of the vamps charged at me and cut me on the arm then on the face, I growled and kicked him in the chest. But it was no use, I was outnumbered 3 on 1 I launched myself onto one but the other one caught me first and slammed me into the ground. All of the air rushing out of my lungs, I placed my hand on the ground and a giant vine wrapped around his leg, I kicked his other leg and he fall on the floor. But it was no use the other two kicked me on the ground, I looked over to where Hyo-yeon was and saw her set one vamp alight. ’Oh, she is one!' My mind screamed I shot of pain jolted through me as they had broken one of my ribs bone, I looked up then next thing I saw Taehyung in his wolf form launch onto a vampire, I dragged myself back up but was then kneed in the head. I collapsed. When I opened my eyes again Yoongi and Jin had ended up beating up the two vamps, he placed his head underneath my arm and helped me up; we began shuffling our way over to Hyo-yeon when she screamed. We all looked at each other our eyes filled with worry. She let out another scream, Yoongi asked "Hyo-yeon, it's happening isn't it?" towards Taehyung, he nodded and replied "We need to get her home quick, Hoseok you always need to clean up, no offence but you don't look so good" I scoffed at his comment as the rest of the team changed into their wolf forms. 'You'll be ok, I’ll protect you! We all will' I promised towards the knocked out Hyo-yeon.

Who couldn't trust these adorable faces?

I would hate to be the vampire right now

Making this into a long chapter probably sorry, also my chapters will probably be the same event with 2 characters feeling and view or each characters expriences anyway Enjoy i would love it if i found out your views on this story