The lost brother

World Of Monsters and Magic

’This isn’t so bad’ I thought after taking a deep breath when the pain hit me, 'No wait I didn't mean...' I panicked then there was darkness, my body felt heavy as my locked memories came flooding back. I groaned and stood up; I rubbed my eyes then gasped. I saw a beaten up boy who looked around, carrying a baby in his hands. The baby began to cry; he looked down and rocked the baby. He started singing, without knowing I began to hum along, I noticed he was standing outside of Seoul Children Orphanage, my childhood home. "Could this be him?" I whispered stepping closer for a better look, but stopped when I heard shouting in the distance, he stumblered up the steps and knocked loudly on the door. "Where are they?" I heard one shout, I hid behind a car. "They can't see you" Sulli chuckled; I jumped and hit my head on the car in surprise, "Ow Noona don't do that! You’re like a fricking ghost!" I hissed, but stood up and walked closer. The boy had placed the baby underneath the door and kissed his forehead, "God, please protect my brother I beg of you!" He whispered and closed his eyes, ‘Brother?' I thought taking a closer look. The baby had starches on his chest and his left arm was crushed but was fixed when the stranger took his hands away. He chuckled and knocked one last time forcefully, the light came on as he stumblered down the steps; a woman in her dressing gown came out looking around and noticed the crying baby.
"Aigoo, Let’s get you inside you poor child" She whispered rocking the crying baby closing the door with her foot. In that moment a gang of men and an attack dog arrived. The stranger had managed to stumble down the road and turn the corner. One of them ordered the dog to sniff for his scent; the dog howled and began pulling the man down the road. “What about the baby? I can’t sense him anywhere?” Another asked while running down the road, "Why do they want me?" I whispered, when Sulli appeared and whispered "If you want to find that out we need to go further back!" 
I nodded and the scene changed, I took a deep breath and walked into the small, messy room. I could hear a baby crying, I took a step closer and the boy walked right through me. "Shhh Lay Hyung here, don't cry" He whispered tickling the baby’s tummy, he began laughing and the boy smiled. He stopped and looked around. "Great they know were here" He whispered and ran into another room. "Noona what’s happening?" I asked Sulli, she shushed me and I carried on watching. The baby was distracted with a blue teddy bear; Lay came running back with a backpack. I began crying again, "We haven't got time for this Kookie" He hissed trying to get me to stop crying, I didn't stop and looked behind him. "What now?" He sighed and turned around, when he noticed the teddy bear laying on the couch. He growled and picked up the teddy bear. I smiled and snuggled into his chest. "Aww did you want you’re teddy to sleep with?" He mocked me walking towards the kitchen stocking up on baby milk and food. I heard running from down below. He flung his bag over his shoulder and wrapped me in a blue blanket, the baby looked up and Lay whispered "Shush go to sleep Kookie were going out", I just stared. "Of course he can't understand you, he's a baby!" He sighed and opened up the front door; he looked out then ran towards the elevator. The foot steps becoming heavier, he pushed the button frequently rocking me at the same time. I ran after him just in time, the elevator opened and we jumped through. "Come On Come on!" He panicked; as he heard shouts “this floor!" Thankfully the door shut in time, he sighed and leaned against the wall. He looked down at me who was laughing, "Was that fun Jungkook? Good thing it was for you" He hissed, moving over for a couple to enter the lift. I laughed at his little comment; He quickly walked towards the exit; getting out and putting his hood up. He kissed me on the forehead then looked up; he could hear crashes coming from the apartment. Laughing he began walking down the street when there was a shout from a man exiting the block; "You over there" Lay bit his lip and carried on walking. "Ya the one with the baby" He shouted again running towards their direction. "Stay calm" He whispered pretending to be listening to music, he looked down at me and held me closer. The man ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder; he took a deep breath and turned around. "Ohh I’m Sorry was you calling me? I couldn't hear you" He smiled taking the earphones out, the man looked once, then his eyes widened. "It's you" He hissed Lay looked at him confused "I'm who sorry? Do I know you?" he lied, the man looked again then at me. "Come on go already. Hyung move it!" I shouted but it was no use they couldn't hear me, he went to remove the blanket when Lay stepped back "Excuse what you think you’re doing?" His eyes widened, the man stepped closer when he yelled "Help this man trying to kidnap my baby brother" Shielding me from the man. The man smiled and grabbed his hand, Lay looked around but no one was helping. 'What’s wrong with these people?' I cursed, the man laughed and tore the blanket away. "Why isn't anyone helping?" Lay mumblered stepping back. "That’s because no one can see you princess" The man hissed his eyes changing, Lay narrowed his eyes and kneed the man in the private area, he stepped back and hissed. "Well that's great and NOONE CALLS ME PRINCESS!"
Lay turned around when another man popped up. They kicked him in the back then slammed him into the wall, Lay growled and twisted flipping the man hand back in the process, there was a snap as his bone broke Lay turned his body impacting all of the force, shielding me. “You little" He yelled, Lay laughed then dodged an oncoming punch. 
Out of no where the other man grabbed me; Lay turned around and charged at the man but was stopped when a leg slammed into his throat. "Hyung" I screamed but held my hand over my ears as a piercing sound echoed my mind. I looked for the source of the sound when I noticed the man had dropped me, his face twisted in pain, he collapsed to his knees. Lay ran and kicked the man round the face; I stepped closer to the sounds source. My eyes had gone red and a piercing scream echoing from me. 'I can do that' my eyes widened as soon as Lay picked me up I stopped. The rest of the man came running out the building as they heard the scream, Lays coat had fallen down revealing his birth mark of a Unicorn. "It’s him get them" One of them shouted, he swore and picked up his bag. He began running down the streets dodging people as they went past,
He stopped and ran across the street, thankfully when the man tried the traffic caught them off. One of them light up and he sent an impulsive of power out all the cars flipped or crushed as they hit the wave. Lay eyes widened and he looked down at me, "Let's get you safe" He whispered and continued running. The group was already halfway across the street, people screaming to get away, he stumblered down the street clenching a crying me.
    The scene from before replied but I waited behind to hear their conversation. "Minseo is going to kill us, we lost sight of them" One cursed, hitting the wall. "Those little s, they could ruin everything for us. This isn't the first one that village kid got away as well as that witch girl If only those stupid parents and boys! Those brats are a pain in the !"
"But we have her Oppa and his friend, and with Minseo spell they aren't going anywhere” I stopped and gasped "Noona has a brother?” He was interrupted by a phone call, I leaned in closer. "Have you caught them yet?" He asked. "No, were trying to track their sense now!" He whispered, the man still looking around. I smiled as more had escaped ", were in trouble 2 more just escaped, if they meet up were done for”
"Boss the street siblings have been taken in by Block B" I heard a man whisper from the background. "Just what we need, we need to get them one way or another, new plan just kill the bastards!" He barked, the man smiled and shouted "Get the older one, hes a target to we can use him like the others. I also want to get that little back for earlier, I don't care if he's a kid he ғυϲƙing kicks like a teenager!" 
"Times up, it the same thing which happened with KyungSoo and I’m starting to lose strength" Sulli whispered, I closed my eyes. "When I find those bastards I swear" I hissed, she nodded and I woke up with a gasp. 
     "Kookie are you ok?" Jimin whispered I sat up with a growl on my face. "Jungkook" He repeated, I blinked and smiled. "Yeah" I tried to sound cheerful but it came out blunt. He stood back and pouted. "Jungkook what did you find out?" Amber asked I cleared my throat. "I have an Hyung, it was the boy from the fight and so do you Noona" I said pointing towards her, she shook her head and answered "No I don't"
I sighed "Yeah you do I don't lie ok maybe sometimes, maybe it the same thing which happened to KyungSoo but they said he got taken by them as well. Also mentioned BLOCK B with some street siblings" I confessed after getting strange looks from my members. Namjoon looked towards Yoongi with a worried expression; he sighed and coughed "Me and Hyung were known as the street siblings after our parents died. We had some trouble in the past" 
”You and trouble never thought that would go together!” Jin coughed; Namjoon stood up and asked "How many people were they after then?
”I don’t know but clearly us!” Hyo-yeon sighed, I looked up to the sky ‘I promise Hyung, I will get you and the rest out of Minseo spell'.

Kris View
The air become tense when Minseo heard what Sehun said, he stepped forward and hissed "You know who else would I be talking about!" She laughed then at the speed of light she had her hand around his throat "You’re becoming a lot braver Sehun, I don't like it do you need to be taught who's boss again?" She hissed squeezing harder; he turned pale and starting coughing. "Get your hands off him!" Kai shouted charging towards her but was pushed into the wall by one of her bodyguards, he stood up and hissed "You bastard!" and charged again. He slammed right into him sending the body guard across the warehouse, when a flash of light distracted the man causing him to miss his aim. Kai turned towards Baekhyun and smiled "Hyung!"
"I can handle him go help Sehun"
"I'm on it" Lay growled and leaps in front of Minseo, she twisted Sehun in front. He growled and punched him instead, he frowned and stepped back. "Not going to do anything Lay?" She laughed cutting a wound against Sehuns neck, he screamed in pain. He smiled and whispered "Don't count on it sweetheart!" when she was hit by a bolt of lighting, she screamed and let Sehun go. Lay caught him and whispered "Got Ya" and brought him to the corner. He closed his eyes and his hands lit up, when there was a slam next to him. He looked up and saw Kai standing there "I got you Hyung"
"Me to, concentrate on Sehun" Suho said while creating a scary clown in front of one of the bodyguards, he collapsed and began crying. Lay placed his hand on the wound and it began closing. Meanwhile Minseo turned around her red hair sticking up. "Honey that is not a nice look!" Chen laughed and dodged an oncoming punch; she growled and swung her leg round. He rolled out of the way just in time, but she jumped and landed on him. He growled and kicked her off; she rolled on the floor and jumped back up. "Where's your luck now pretty boy?" She hissed and slammed him into the floor; he gasped and screamed in pain. She was about to punch again when I turned my body into water and stood in her way. I shot cannon of water right into her chest; she flung back into the wall. "Kris Hyung" he coughed, I nodded and helped him up. "I'm going to kill you all!" She shouted the walls and ground beginning to shake, when pieces of it charged towards us. Luhan stood in front and stopped the objects, he collapsed to his knees. "To much power she's pissed" he gasped, Chen bent down and hugged him. "Thanks for trying Hyung, now rest! We'll deal with this !" he whispered, when another piece came at us. I stood in front of them both preparing to get hit when I heard a shout "What’s going on?"  
We all looked up and it was Tao, my eyes widened as he walked down towards Sehun and took one look. He turned towards Minseo and glared "I thought I told you not to hurt my friends"
"Oppa he called me a " She whined thankfully dropping the rocks, I fell to my knees panting. ’Tao realise she's not your sister' I begged, Tao walked up and touched her face "Doesn't mean you can hurt them and this is for someone important to me!" He punched her round the face, she stepped back clenching her face. "Taoooo..." She hissed, his eyes were full of anger "I am not your Oppa, you took me away from my parents you physico" he shouted. She smiled and hissed "Hmm it worked for this long? How did you know?" 
"The stupid spell was broken, now payback sis!" he hissed stepping towards her, she kicked her leg round but Tao caught it and twisted it round. She laughed and rolled flipping him over but he twisted and caught . He smiled and slammed her into the ground "Break the spell" He hissed pushing harder, she smiled and croaked "Yeah right, I’ll rather die!"
"Ok your choice" He hissed but then he collapsed in pain, we ran to him but then we felt the spells effect. She laughed and brushed herself off; I breathed in
I felt the effect wear off and charged at her, her eyes widened but then she was saved by one of the body guards using a smoke bomb spell. I collapsed and felt the pain come back, I looked towards Tao and questioned 'did Hyo-yeon make him remember?’

hmm this is getting interesting who is Hyo-yeons brother?
Next few champters may be about bts and Namjoons history
leave you with an cute Jungkook