Confession

World Of Monsters and Magic

Climbing on to the bus, I rubbed my eyes and rolled my shoulder. “Shoulder killing?” Hoseok whispered, I nodded “Seriously that was too much”
”I did more than you!” he moaned, I rolled my eyes as we walked down the walkway when Minseo cut me off. I bit my cheek and waited ‘Why you such a ?’ I asked her mentally. I shrugged my backpack higher and exited; Megan looked and whispered “Who ed with her this morning?” I laughed when I saw the gang, Namjoon handed me a drink. I hugged him and said “Thanks” when someone knocked the bottle out of my hand. I looked up and saw Minseo smirk “Opps my bad”
”Are you serious?” I screamed, she titled her head and said “What? You were in my way”
” are you blind?” I hissed, when Jin grabbed me “Let’s go!”
”She started it!” I pulled my arm away,
”The Principles coming, were leaving” I looked and he was right, I grabbed my bag and stormed off. I saw from the corner of my eye, Taehyung went up to Minseo and tutted “You just ed up!”
I sat down in my chair and kicked the desk, everyone looked my way “What?” I stared; they turned around when Minseo walked in. She smiled at me her friends laughing “She better watch it” I hissed, gripping my pen.
"Did you say something retard" She walked up to my desk, i pushed my chair back and scrowled "Yeah, get out of my face or ill drop kick you back to your home on island!"
"Let me get my camera out" I heard Amber laugh, i looked at her and she pulled a funny face "Youtube"
"Stop being a weirdo Amber" Minseo hissed, i stepped infront of her and smirked "Say that again?" When the Mr Kim walked in and banged on the board "Ladies have a fight outside of my classroom" We didn't move, he banged again louder "SIT DOWN!" He yelled, I bit my tongue of saying something which would land me in trouble.
After class I calmed down, when Namjoon sat next to me at lunch “You cool now?”
”If cool means still wanting to kill her but not publicly then yes” I said stabbing my food, he gulped and placed a hand on my head. “Yep you’re back to your normal self”
”YA!” I swiped his hand away, he grabbed my shoulder “You’re better you’re normal self!”
”Are you saying that so you won’t get hit?” I joked; he shrugged “Does it work?” I laughed when the others came “Flirting are we?”
”What if I am?” He said when I turned away so he couldn’t see me blush, “Hyo-yeon’s blushing” Hoseok shouted, when I kicked her underneath the table. He glared when Yoongi coughed “Surprised you didn’t kill her today”
”I wanted too, trust me”
”Everyone does” we all busted out laughing, when the lunch bell went. Namjoon nudged me and whispered “Wanna skip last with me?” I looked round and he puppy dogged eyed me. “Fine, but do not say a word to Kris Oppa” I hit him in the chest; he grabbed my waist and started tickling me. “St…op!” I said during laughs, he grabbed my hand and we went outside to the field; he grabbed my legs and pushed me up. We walked towards town, when I stopped and said “I need money, we’ll pop to mine before we go” I smirked when she stopped “Don’t think of anything wrong!”
”How can’t I when we’re going to yours, just the two of us” he nudged me; I grabbed his hat and ran across the street.
”Are you flirting with me?” he shouted, I put my hand on my hip spinning his hat “No, just look better on me”

20 minutes later
We walked into the flat and Hyo-yeon yelled “If you want a drink, look in the fridge” I saw some frames on a table, looking closer it was of 2 adults and her. “My parents” She said, I jumped and she smiled “Sorry I didn’t mean….” She cut me off; “Don’t get your knickers in your twist, I’m ready” I smiled, when I looked in her eyes.
“Hey, come on” I said hugging her; she placed her head against my chest. I inhaled sharply, when she smiled “You’re not as bad as I thought” she looked up; I stepped back and took a sip of my drink. “I came off really cold didn’t I?”
”You think, Mr I’m not going to make friends” she made an impression of me, I placed my hand on my heart acting shocked “I do not sound like that” She laughed and sat on the couch, “Thought we were going”
”Can’t a girl relax in her own home for a while?” She questioned, I rolled my eyes and sat down. ‘Namjoon, now’s the time BE A MAN!’
“Hyo-yeon I need to tell you something…” she rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand “Namjoon” she looked down, I smiled and pulled her closer “This is hard for me to say but I….I like you” I whispered the last part.
”Huh, I didn’t catch the last part” Breathing in I looked up from the floor “Hyo-yeon I….I like you” I looked away. There was a moment of silence, when I looked back she was blushing. She looked away and coughed “Namjoon I…” she placed her hands on my shoulders when my phone went off. We separated and I grabbed my phone “Yoongi’s calling, yoo what’s up?” I answered, “Bro they took Kris Hyung, are you with Hyo-yeon?” My face fell, she grabbed my hand and I sighed “Yeah, were coming”
”Kris Hyung got taken!” she grabbed my phone “Where?”
”Hyo-yeon why you with Namjoon?”
”Who cares? What happened?” She said shaking; there was a moment of silence when she hanged up. “Hyo-yeon” she smiled and walked towards the door. “Let’s go”
I ran and caught her arm, pulling her into a hug “We’re getting him back!” I looked into her eyes, “I know”
”If I know BTS, they wouldn’t let you down” I said smiling, even though I was raging inside ‘Bastards’

My girl crush everyone